Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting (77118 Views)

How To Win Sport Betting Everyday / Make 100k and above. Lets End Poverty With Sport / How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Deyqunlay:

UNA COMMENT JUST DEY MAKE ME LAFF.....ONCE A BET IS DESTINED TO CAST....IT WILL SURELY CAST! THAT PARTICULAR TEAM WAS BEATING 0-1.....EVEN WIN TO NIL SELF WUD HAVE LOST.....SO WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE??! I ONLY BLAMED MYSELR COS I SIDELINED MY FAVOURITE ASIAN LEAGUE.....THE MATCHES WERE TOO CLOSE SO I AVOIDED THE RISK...ONLY FOR ALL THE MATCHES TO GREEN. NO QUALMS!

OP, I know say everybody on the thread go dey wish say dem fit see u one-on-one right now, especially the 1st timers wey try today's game. Some sef go dey rain swear with their language on your behalf..but no mind them! Even the ones wey dey see and dey know say game go blow before e start...I say no mind them. People wey dey talk like that na those wey no sabi and them no fit take the risk evn if them put replay make them bet on.
Don't let them make u feel bad about today because you're not responsible for their actions. You no point gun for their brains when dem play the games and those wey don chop good money for this thread no dey tell Alabi to pay-in for your account. Those that have followed this thread from the start I believe didn't loose their capital because we have a game plan and you evn advised to starch out our initial deposit.
Somehow, I like that we lost so some people no go feel like say you be spirit wey dey appear and reappear football results. But I knw say u go do better research for next game and your main disciples will "shout halleluyah"...me, myself and I personally and collectively go play "kererenke"

grin
Deyqunlay:

UNA COMMENT JUST DEY MAKE ME LAFF.....ONCE A BET IS DESTINED TO CAST....IT WILL SURELY CAST! THAT PARTICULAR TEAM WAS BEATING 0-1.....EVEN WIN TO NIL SELF WUD HAVE LOST.....SO WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE??! I ONLY BLAMED MYSELR COS I SIDELINED MY FAVOURITE ASIAN LEAGUE.....THE MATCHES WERE TOO CLOSE SO I AVOIDED THE RISK...ONLY FOR ALL THE MATCHES TO GREEN. NO QUALMS!

OP, I know say everybody on the thread go dey wish say dem fit see u one-on-one right now, especially the 1st timers wey try today's game. Some sef go dey rain swear with their language on your behalf..but no mind them! Even the ones wey dey see and dey know say game go blow before e start...I say no mind them. People wey dey talk like that na those wey no sabi and them no fit take the risk evn if them put replay make them bet on.
Don't let them make u feel bad about today because you're not responsible for their actions. You no point gun for their brains when dem play the games and those wey don chop good money for this thread no dey tell Alabi to pay-in for your account. Those that have followed this thread from the start I believe didn't loose their capital because we have a game plan and you evn advised to starch out our initial deposit.
Somehow, I like that we lost so some people no go feel like say you be spirit wey dey appear and reappear football results. But I knw say u go do better research for next game and your main disciples will "shout halleluyah"...me, myself and I personally and collectively go dance StormRex (kererenke)"
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by kingofcasting(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
expert1:

Thumb up Guy! I actually want to provoke you but you refused to be provoked. I like that but please don't tell my son that I said "Your Real Father!"
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink grin
bad guy
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kingofcasting cheesy
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
headboyprince:
That moment i saw clean sheet in your predictions i knew it was a casted game you know one thing punters lack is discipline once they win some couple of games they tend to forget where they started from and greed sets in thus no matter how they win the bookies always have an advantage and another thing is betting cant be everyday once you win 3 or 4 days in a row quit for about a day or two before coming back that way it will minimise your loss because no matter what you cant win on 10 consecutives days without a loss
just observing the thread for sometime now

Disciplined punter! Abeg open thread and drop games for 5days make men play and make we sef feel ur swag if u garrit! No come here dey talk say u c whereas u no c anything. If to say d game drop na ppl like u for still come here say u sef see the game yesterday but u no play am because u chop 100k tickets last night. Our OP no dey claim "champion forever" but he has given us 1.5 tickets for 4days and those of us wey put am better money use am smile to the banks. You wey dey claim sabi and nobody here fit vouch for u. Na una type dey like 'chop alone' and forgetting say nobody sabi pass for this game.

I jst wan say abeg open thread make we come play your game sef..no sit for fence dey claim forecaster. Evn the weatherman wey say e go shine today..no know say rain go fall..

Abegiiiiiiiii. (continues drinking his ijebu garri and kulikuli..)
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by expert1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Deyqunlay:

If you like take the advice. It is not by force.
We've been in the game for long. I don't usually do 1.5 odds but I followed you because I think it is viable.

NOW, don't think of yourself alone again, you have to think about others that are staking your predictions.

What an elder sees sitting down, if a youth stands on the tree he can never see it.
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Zonacom(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Make i park my bugatti here. Who be the octopus wey d predict games here abeg?
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by expert1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
hhmmcj:

Disciplined punter! Abeg open thread and drop games for 5days make men play and make we sef feel ur swag if u garrit! No come here dey talk say u c whereas u no c anything. If to say d game drop na ppl like u for still come here say u sef see the game yesterday but u no play am because u chop 100k tickets last night. Our OP no dey claim "champion forever" but he has given us 1.5 tickets for 4days and those of us wey put am better money use am smile to the banks. You wey dey claim sabi and nobody here fit vouch for u. Na una type dey like 'chop alone' and forgetting say nobody sabi pass for this game.

I jst wan say abeg open thread make we come play your game sef..no sit for fence dey claim forecaster. Evn the weatherman wey say e go shine today..no know say rain go fall..

Abegiiiiiiiii. (continues drinking his ijebu garri and kulikuli..)

Funny You.
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by RIchieSuazo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
[size=16pt]OYA, EVERYBODY HAS SAID WHAT THEY FEEL OR THEIR OWN OPINION.. ITS OKAY ABEG.. LETS JUST CHILL AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT SET OF TICKET FROM DEYQUNLAY....
ABEG DAYQUNLAY,.. IF YOU CAN DROP ''TICKET 6'' THIS NIGHT OR TOMORROW OR TWO IN A DAY LIKE YOU DID ON SUNDAY, THEN JUST DO IT.. CONTINUE WITH YOUR TREND. AND PLS PEEPS SHOULD STOP TALKING TO HIM LIKE HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE HIS DOING [/size]
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by clodd007(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
i have been following this thread for quite a while though av not bn placing bets and i think the OP has really tried alot i think the OP shld start all over with ticket 1 .....lets all start with 5k and i believe we wld all smile after removing the capital
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by RIchieSuazo(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Deyqunlay:

Bro, i get you and understand what you saying.. lets just focus on better things to come
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
visita:
I just discovered this thread today and I must say deyqunlay you've really tried. In fact with this method, you're gonna make loads of cash come next season. My problem is I don't know how to forecast these games, as most times my tickets get casted. I have an advise for you, something you can apply next season, this is more feasible, its something I like to call 'weekend rollover'. Since most of the games (football) are concentrated on weekends (friday-monday), you can conjure your 1.5 odds from each of these days, starting on friday and ending on monday. There'll be a wide range of games to choose from especially on saturday, then after monday you can rest for tuesday, wednesday and thursday, then pick up on friday again. During these resting days you can start forecasting for the weekend, mind you there'll be games to play during these resting days but then you'll have to be patient by abstaining from them, so that you don't let greed set in. I believe with this method, with four weekends in a month, two successful weekends will be profitable, depending on the staking plan. All it takes is just patience and discipline and you're good to go. I hope I made sense, meanwhile when you gonna start another rollover?
Thanks boss! Tomorrow's game gonna drop like its hot tonight.

1 Like

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
expert1:

If you like take the advice. It is not by force.
We've been in the game for long. I don't usually do 1.5 odds but I followed you because I think it is viable.

NOW, don't think of yourself alone again, you have to think about others that are staking your predictions.

What an elder sees sitting down, if a youth stands on the tree he can never see it.
ELDER!!!
Na dis kind talk dey make 2 countries go war. You say u b expert and u no dey show yourself in any way to us wey don agree to submit ourselves as followers. Drop u game make we play and make we see as e dey do u! Make una dey encourage and not discourage d person wey humble himself, take his time, money and energy and decide to share. If u and him and another wey claim sey una sabi dey drop hints here..I'm sure say our mistakes will be less because options don't give rooms for it.
He thought of us everyday and drops game here for all to play and share in d winnings. Alabi doesn't pay only him but all who play his games. Nairabet no be bank! If you sef dey bring game here and we all dey play it, Alabi sef go know say no be only him be businessman for this country. I sometimes dey wish say I go fit chop money wey go make me carry bookie go court one day, so company go close and we go sing "Godwin"
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by godoluwa(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
hello house. I want to suggest that each rolloverbet should not exceed 3days then you start all over again & by that am sure it will reduce the risk of losing it all. dont be just a staker but be a partaker. I will have enough time by next week to share my views on each tips dropped by deyqunlay as many gud heads iz beta than one. plz & plz, dnt use any insultive or abusive words here. xori if my suggestion sounds bad. more greens
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by expert1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
hhmmcj:

ELDER!!!
Na dis kind talk dey make 2 countries go war. You say u b expert and u no dey show yourself in any way to us wey don agree to submit ourselves as followers. Drop u game make we play and make we see as e dey do u! Make una dey encourage and not discourage d person wey humble himself, take his time, money and energy and decide to share. If u and him and another wey claim sey una sabi dey drop hints here..I'm sure say our mistakes will be less because options don't give rooms for it.
He thought of us everyday and drops game here for all to play and share in d winnings. Alabi doesn't pay only him but all who play his games. Nairabet no be bank! If you sef dey bring game here and we all dey play it, Alabi sef go know say no be only him be businessman for this country. I sometimes dey wish say I go fit chop money wey go make me carry bookie go court one day, so company go close and we go sing "Godwin"

I laugh in Spanish. Anyways with the permission of Deyqunlay I will drop my games. Although, as a disciplined Staker I don't play everyday.

Tommorrow is Europa therefore, let all that loose today smile because there is a great joy awaiting us tomorrow.
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by godoluwa(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
expert1:

I laugh in Spanish. Anyways with the permission of Deyqunlay I will drop my games. Although, as a disciplined Staker I don't play everyday.

Tommorrow is Europa therefore, let all that loose today smile because there is a great joy awaiting us tomorrow.
Etisalat, Now You Are Talking
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by nellyquash(f): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Am so loving this thread...

Expert and co. grin grin
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
expert1:

Abeg drop Europa for us tomorrow oooo.
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by kingofcasting(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Deyqunlay:
Thanks boss! Tomorrow's game gonna drop like its hot tonight.
grin
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by godoluwa(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
kingofcasting
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by expert1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is the game I played today. I didn't know I have added tomorrow's pick with it. I hope the last game turns green.

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
expert1:

Gbam!!! Na now u yarn well. You're highly OBAGOO in the house with your tips. If you bring your gun and with the Awka-made wey we already get in house, nai be say Alabi go hear gun shots this month. Bible says "Suffer the witch (bookies) not to live. Me I dey like am for wholesale and imagine it we combine forces raid these companies wey no wish us well afterall.. I no dey pity bookie at all..I dey like my winnings to be conspicuous and bogus!
We dey wait for you tomorrow and I hope say u go bring some "God bless U" games wey all men for this thread go hammer well. Today,this honourable house just experience "Hurricane Katrina"..but let's give back to them 'Avalanche'

Afterall... Na God Win$$$$
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by expert1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
nellyquash:
Am so loving this thread...

Expert and co. grin grin

Did nellyquash just mentioned my name. Please o don't start what you can't finish.
shocked
I hardly think straight if a lady mentioned my name.
grin grin grin grin grin
I am not like John Terry.
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by kennyslim1(m): 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
expert1:

Did nellyquash just mentioned my name. Please o don't start what you can't finish.
shocked
I hardly think straight if a lady mentioned my name.
grin grin grin grin grin
I am not like John Terry.

think straight o lol...abeg ma cash 1st o....woman go come later when the cash rolls in grin

we dey expect ur tomorrow games

1 Like

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by expert1(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2015
kennyslim1:

think straight o lol...abeg ma cash 1st o....woman go come later when the cash rolls in grin

we dey expect ur tomorrow games

Play this games now.

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by expert1(m): 12:02am On Jul 09, 2015
It is starting in the next ten minutes. Pls don't put too much money o. It is a game I didn't plan to play o. I just feel like playing it now.
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by expert1(m): 6:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Casted!
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2015
expert1:
Casted!
Only you play only you cast
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by aniland: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2015
This thread will soon be over, just because one match was lost u guys are now seeking for alternative. Just check other trends how it all started and ended. I will be watching.

@dayqunlay: how far
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by expert1(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2015
aniland:
This trend will soon be over, just because one match was lost u guys are now seeking for alternative. Just check other trends how it all started and ended. I will be watching.

I don't see this trend closing in 2 years.

Yes!
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by chikason68(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Acct refunded. I must chop IJN
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2015
fabiano09:

Only you play only you cast

Expert!... Expert!!.... Expert!!! How many times I call you? If to sey na ma my mama call u like dis, nai b say your brushing on that day na full 90mins with extra time. My mama no dey win full time, until after extra time and if possible una two fit still play penalties depending how much "in-form" her fitness level still dey after 120mins. O'boy, u fall my hand and evn break my leg join sef! After 4days, I had to use my card again twice, but I tell u say those 2 times wey I use am, my bank almost call me for phone because I dey scratch pass limit.
Expert, you have to make up for this and whatever u have to do, u have to do fast. Make sure say ur next game must not tiaoun (miss). I don't like to feel like I lost rather I dey simply tell myself say Alabi dey hold am until when I go collect am. People dey talk say make u no chase losses; me I dey pursue my own and I dey try yesterday with ur game and I con go donate another 9k for Alabi hand again.
Abeg I no come here for una advise, I simply come here to collect my money back and more wey bookie fit give me.

Who wants to be a millionaire? Who no wan be!
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2015
aniland:
This trend will soon be over, just because one match was lost u guys are now seeking for alternative. Just check other trends how it all started and ended. I will be watching.

People like u nai we no dey advise to highlight for this bus stop! Na your thread go soon over (make u say Amen!). because our octopus(es) jam wall, nai make u dey talk put for here like dis. Don't worry, you go dey watch us like season film when d winning movie go start again soon. I advise make u no play the game because if u do I go vex!

This thread lives on...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply)

Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 / India Vs Nigeria: 99-1. Abeg Who Watch Am!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.