Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara (697 Views)

Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura / Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju / Arms Deal: Why We’ve Not Invited Jonathan – EFCC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara by OKDnigeria: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Contrary to reports that the Speaker of the House
of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara was
invited to a meeting with President Muhammadu
Buhari Wednesday night, the Speaker has denied
knowledge of the meeting.

There had been reports that Buhari would hold a
meeting with Dogara and Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila
who was the choice of the APC leadership for the
Speakership position, as part of efforts to douse
the crises emanating from the election of the
House leadership.

The Special Adviser Media and Public Affairs to
the Speaker, Mr. Turaki Adamu Hassan, said in a
statement that Dogara was not invited to any
meeting.

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/speaker-not-invited-to-meeting-with-president-aide/213697/
Re: I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara by ifeanyija(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Why is he let behind
Re: I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara by kolatobs(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara by chiefololade: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is shocked
Re: I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara by sirthisthickkal: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Now this is getting interesting
Re: I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara by bawelat: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
okay ooooooooo
Re: I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
I wonder where d "change" is going to come from, all I see is politicians "toying" wif nigerianz.
I only pity ma "change" chanters, dat placed all their hopes on a "kow", a "change" dey may never see.

Quote me negatively and see how ya life is bin controlled d way(slow motion) Buhari is leading dis zoo
Re: I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara by lolababe331e: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Always denying , same same Saraki said he wasn't invited that time. At least be man enough to say you didn't want to attend if you think you are too big. Hate the lies
Re: I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dogara needs to be tough like Saraki and tell those guys to go to hell, he should face his job and never give in to that ambitious silly Gbaja
Re: I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara by nerodenero: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
The same way Sarakill denied being invited to ICC for a meeting with PMB!!!

If you want to kill polithiefcians, attach a lie detector to them anytime they speak, you would soon discover that lying is an involuntary action for them. Polithiefcians never mean what they say and will never say what they mean.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara by doctokwus: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dogara has reasons to worry on all fronts:
-If trully he wasn't invited,it shows PMB is even more annoyed with him and Saraki than some people thought and wants to force them to accept d party position.
-If he was invited and failed to honour the invitation, its the height of travesty and disrespect to the office of the president of the FRN and no one,no matter how benevolent would tolerate such disrespect, talkless of PMB.
I pity Dogara, he would soon face the reality of life.
Re: I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara by kizzybalze(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
All this party disloyalist agents bent on selfish,selfserving interests, i fink baba should thread with caution when dealing with these "sell outs" else, they turn a cog on his(baba)developmental wheel.
Re: I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara by omolami: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
The Lord is Great. What Tambuwal of then PDP did to PDP with the support of APC is exactly what Dogara and Saraki of APC now did to APC with support of PDP. Opposite and equally, Interesting isn't it? What remains now is for Saraki and Dogara to decamp to PDP just like Tambuwal defected to APC. For sure it is very sweet
Re: I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara by baralatie(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: I Was Not Invited To Any Meeting With The President - Dogara by ochilikoko(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Even if Dogara was invited, I don't think He will honour the invitation because infection which we all know.

DULLARDINHOSIM

(1) (Reply)

APC Set For Frank Talks As Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Others Meet Today. / Opinion: Why Change Is For North Only. / Please Forgive TB Joshua, Primate Ayodele Begs Lagos Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.