Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) (39400 Views)

Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by jcross19: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
#say no to gay
Lord who do we run to?
Islamic ISIL(ISIS), gay in america, earthquake, missing planes etc
God we(christians) nid ur help.
brother , there is a problem no where to run to for safety, well its fulfilment of word of God , God please save us.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by amiskurie(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
#say no to gay
Lord who do we run to?
Islamic ISIL(ISIS), gay in america, earthquake, missing planes etc
God we(christians) nid ur help.
Don't be ignorant,u should know that the CIA and other secret organisations are behind ISIL and GAY so remove Islamic from that Isil.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by pring: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Obama the homo

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by rubyradiance(f): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
In her mind, she's doing the right thing abi ?She's been obeying man ever since, loading up her 401k , when that stops, i hope God will continue paying her salary

Oh and i expect some gunkies to tell me God provides for his people

I feel like insulting you but I won't because the bible said "my people perish for lack of knowledge" and for your info,d day I will see a male goat mating with another male goat I will come back and address ur ignorance

2 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Tintinnoty(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
In her mind, she's doing the right thing abi ?She's been obeying man ever since, loading up her 401k , when that stops, i hope God will continue paying her salary

mekd:
God bless you mam
DaBullIT:

this pple
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Reference(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bless her soul. Wash your feet and leave the place. God is faithful.

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by ademate(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

you are first mumu ....hell is your home
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by LaconicINC: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
All I can say is thank You Jesus, I am encouraged and strengthen by the fact that there are people that uphold the gospel of Christ despite pressure to do the opposite

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by ademate(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

you are d first of mumu generation....hell is your home
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Reference(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
Do i have to be gay to be realistic ? Someone leaving their job because she doesn't want to disobey the bible ?

Tell me she's never lied , she's never seen anyone wrongly prosecuted , she's never commited adultery , she's never had a bad thought in her heart ?

If she has ever seen, or committed any of the SINS listed above , especially 1,2 and 3 , then she's supposed to have left her job eons ago

Her conscience will have questioned her on those things and she will have repented and left them. That is how Christianity works. In this case she cannot tolerate her conscience bugging her day after day so it is better she leaves. For what you endure you tolerate, what you tolerate you believe, what you believe you practice and what you practice you become. She doesn't want to go down that lane and I respect her decision. She is a true Christian.

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by HugoEagles15(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

I pity your life
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
She's a plain fool. She should leave US altogether.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Are you gay? Don't bother to reply because I hate men that wear pampers
You always crack me up,epic response,Lol!
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
njays24:
You always crack me up,epic response,Lol!
wow, thanks pretty
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Adekorya:
I'm also a Christian but I don't think I can take the decision she took.

Because I will be thinking how will I get another Jobs or where will I start from

She's a Role model.
As a Christian you should know that the bible tells us to "seek ye first the kingdom of God and its rightousness, and ALL GOOD things will be added unto you there will be a million and one other agencies willing to employ her or she could go private. So brother fear not,

True christians will stand up for the truth as did this woman and her pastor.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by ChelseaDr(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
kpoza! kpozaa!! kpozaaaaaa!!!
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Well she followed her conscience,but if I were in her shoes I wouldn't have. I don't support gay,but what's my own its there business;they're not worth loosing my job over. There many people doing jobs they don't like or enjoy,but they have to keep doing it to earn a living.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by ibkenny2(m): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
HugoEagles15:
I pity your life

Pity yours first
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Reference:

Her conscience will have questioned her on those things and she will have repented and left them. That is how Christianity works. In this case she cannot tolerate her conscience bugging her day after day so it is better she leaves. For what you endure you tolerate, what you tolerate you believe, what you believe you practice and what you practice you become. She doesn't want to go down that lane and I respect her decision. She is a true Christian.

You know for sure that she repented ? he he he he , Nairalanders sha
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
ademate:

you are d first of mumu generation....hell is your home

I bet you know we'll meet there , even you'll get there before me
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
ademate:

you are first mumu ....hell is your home

You are patient zero of mumus
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
rubyradiance:

I feel like insulting you but I won't because the bible said "my people perish for lack of knowledge" and for your info,d day I will see a male goat mating with another male goat I will come back and address ur ignorance

Comparing goats with humans ? na waa for you o
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
jidowu84:
Look
U sound like a walking corpse infact u are a dead man. #asiwèrè

We dead people often recognize ourselves grin grin likewise an asiwere will call another an ashiwere grin grin
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
JANDRENTPR:

This is the best foolish comment I've ever read on nairaland.

It takes a fool to understand the other grin grin
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by rubyradiance(f): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Comparing goats with humans ? na waa for you o

Another level of ignorance,,.my comment means that since animals are not gay,,how come humans are now promoting,encouraging and legalizing gay?,,its only when if and only when animals starts practicing homosexual act will I start paying interest
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Uncletony:

Pls what is the meaning of gunkies In ur G-register

Gunky is an hausa slang , means mumu or eediot
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
NemzySeries:

Na 2day u go kw say NAIRALAND a.k.a INSULTLAND no dey carry nonsense joke....aw wud u leave ur hauz jeje & cum & post nonsense finking masef & d rest wudd spare u?......sha Take heart bkos I kw say U're already going Tru a sour friday grin

i made lots of money today , their insults no dey pepper me , besides, i already said father forgive them for they know not what they are saying , most importantly i am having fun , seeing this as a social experiment grin grin grin
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by SaintNegro77: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
U are a big fool...God Himseif will work out things for her,including others who took a firm stand.Obama d satan in human form.
DaBullIT:

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
What is this one saying ?
MosquitoLaps:

see them!
Atheists! Everywhere they go, they never fail to show their high-pitched stu..pid.ity!

Back to the story...
Great courage from a true Christ follower.
I pray for such courage every day.

The darkest places in Hell
are reserved for those
who choose to maintain their neutrality
in times of moral crisis.

--Dante Alighieri
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
mildflame:

When u hear a gay there is no mistake

It takes a Fargot to understand another
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
nellyelitz:
i pity ur street male kids because u don destroy their anus

Pity your own life first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy / Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 / Rhodes Chapel Bans Foreign Weddings After British Couple's MouthAction Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.