Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers (1481 Views)

Buhari, Save Us From Gov Okorocha- Owerri Indigenes Beg / Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD / Over 100million Naira Was Stolen From Saraki's Place & Not 300m Or 12million. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by redsconsult(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
buhari government have saved alots of millions in naira by not apointing minsters ....just imagine...and Nigeria govt still running very good. infact all sectors seems to be very effective in performing their duties. efcc seems to fear no one etc. i guess its better like this than appoint some consultants in form ministers that will just come and crumble this achievement...

just my opinion before you crucify me..
Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by ifeanyija(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
More than that
Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by jumper524(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Any body who critisizes buhari must be an agent of suferness
Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by sirthisthickkal: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
redsconsult:
buhari government have save alots of millions in naira by not apointing minsters just imagine...and Nigeria govt still running very good. infact all sectors seems to be very effective in performing their duties. efcc seems to fear no one etc. i guess its better like this than appoint some consultants in form ministers that will just come and crumble this achievement...

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, so nobody can crucify you, the best they can do Is bashing..

But I would be the first to open the floor, you see what you wrote up there is absolute rubbish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by redsconsult(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, so nobody can crucify you, the best they can do Is bashing..

But I would be the first to open the floor, you see what you wrote up there is absolute rubbish.
ur fada

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by sirthisthickkal: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
redsconsult:
ur fada
Is that all you got?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by sirthisthickkal: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
redsconsult:
ur fada

Is that all you got?.. So as augmented as ur brain is, that is what you could come up with?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by sweat4wat(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hmmm na money be dat o
Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by lunaticfringe: 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Op shey you know say nah fish brain dey that ur skull....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by redsconsult(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
lunaticfringe:
Op shey you know say nah fish brain dey that ur skull....
i na crayfish brain u get

1 Like

Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by lunaticfringe: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
redsconsult: na crayfish brain u get
Seriously now I know you are plain dumb...
Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by redsconsult(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
lunaticfringe:
Seriously now I know you are plain dumb...
and u are a lunatic
Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by stevecantrell: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
jumper524:
Any body who critisizes buhari must be an agent of suferness

I'm Pro-Buhari but if my guy messes up I will be the first to speak up. Healthy critique is still possible even by your followers.

It was the lack of honest appraisal by GEJ followers that led to his (gej's) eventual downfall IMO.
Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by lunaticfringe: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
redsconsult:
and u are a lunatic

oh boy!!! I need you to be articulate wen next you post a topic. I repeat u are a dumb ass....
Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by RapLawd(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Like you said-its just your opinion...

So here is my opinion...

you are critically incorrect!!!
Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by dunsman(f): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
if ur barin is as small as a mustard seed, u will stop posting rubbish. dunsman 3 vs 10
Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by deji68: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
and do u know how many billions our economy would have gained if we had ministers ? ...economy is more about policies and investors confidence cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by dunkem21(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
I think say dem don ban ogogoro grin
Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by Dannyset(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
OP, am a Buharist and APC member, but this is not an excuse. Absence of these people is depriving us some policies that could be beneficial to the economy. Am not castigating him for not producing his ministers, but still, dis isn't a justifiable excuse.
Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by Dbboy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
last i checked the capital market dipped by several billion because of no economic blueprint,no minister no direction businesses had plateaued and nothing is growing, you ask any business man he would tell you we are watching buhari, contractors are not paid, money in circulation is low and you are talking about saving 100 million where just the capital market has lost several billion because foreign investors are skeptical about the new govt, pls go for a course in economic b4 you bigot come here and tell us rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by ogawisdom(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
redsconsult:
buhari government have saved alots of millions in naira by not apointing minsters ....just imagine...and Nigeria govt still running very good. infact all sectors seems to be very effective in performing their duties. efcc seems to fear no one etc. i guess its better like this than appoint some consultants in form ministers that will just come and crumble this achievement...

Hv u tot abt hw much he has lost by same action undecided olodo lik u wan open thread too smh
Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by Dollyak(f): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
redsconsult:

Nigeria is loosing a lot more in stock market alone partly due to the instability of the current administration.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Save Over 100million Naira By Not Apointing Ministers by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
redsconsult:

... And you are a property consultant. I bet you must be making serious strategic errors in your picks and advices. Have you not noticed the lull in the economy? He should as well sack every officer from GL 9 upwards and save more! Ignorance is a disease. Do you understand what is called policy direction? All ministries, agencies and parastatals are in limbo and you are praising Daura-dullard

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Generate $256 Billion from Agriculture By 2030 / President Muhammadu Buhari To Address National Security Summit In Abuja / Is PDP Dying? Only 2 PDP Governors Attended Its Forum And Dickson's Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.