Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam (68214 Views)

Meet America's New First Lady / Obama Nominates America's First Muslim Federal Judge / Meet America's New Missile Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
chineloSA:

Wait and see the attacks that you may get for being blunt about Saudi princes and Arabs grin grin
I still wonder why majority of Muslim community think that if something is done by a Saudi then it's Islamic or acceptable. Why does it seem like Saudi's are held in high regard within the religion. Yes they are probably self appointed custodians of the Mosque or holy land but not of the religion.

The interesting part is that Muslims are the first people to protect anything Arab or Saudi, when ever you state pure facts about them.
No wonder they look down on any Muslim who is not practicing Wahabbi Islam. The are given the crown of being closer to God by their fellow Muslims.
wetin this wan dey talk sef, if U ar OLODO about a tin, its easier asking Dan showing Ur IGNORANCE ABOUT IT TRU UR POST SIR. RESPECT.
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by tsdarkside(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
FannySwindler:
tsdarkside. So you have never received a bloow job? Well if No...then you are not one of us. cool

what are you talking about??..of course...you have to start somehow mateing...i forbid it now......

i am not going to blow myself...forget it..!!! angry angry angry
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by gidjah(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
philGeo:
Too bad for religious leader, but may be their religion permit it, but as Christian my Bible is totally against it.
no true religion will permit the practice of gay, not even hindu , he is just one of them many bastards we got all over d world. i have lived with true Islamic practitioners all my life and can truthfully tell you that they kick against this devilish act outrightly.we also got this many a type in d christian religion too.that is what comfort brings to a man , he gradually finds less need for his Maker. Can a poor Nigerian who can not boast of what meal to eat next, go in to gay practices ?

3 Likes

Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by Yzzey(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
LEvuls:
Obama should first not this dumbass FELLO am seeing
Do u people even read what you write? Please don't kill our brain here on nairaland. I can't even guess what u are about to say.
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
tsdarkside. Haha after she don blow you tire. You now forbid it. You joking.
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by jcross19: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
olapluto:
Americans are funny. Trying to act Muslims and even going as far as acting Imam. So the so called Imam didnt bother to find out about what Quran says about homosexuality but felt the need to fill the void.
Appointing yourself to be Imam so as to have a mosque where practices you sanctioned take place, is not Islam. It is worshipping one's desire, a major sin.
if the man is prophet, pastor,evangelist,or apostle what you be seeing on nairaland is allamudulahi or thank allah am muslim or allahu akbr but now the story is other way round and they tend to deny their imam.
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by chineloSA(f): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jattuboy:
wetin this wan dey talk sef, if U ar OLODO about a tin, its easier asking Dan showing Ur IGNORANCE ABOUT IT TRU UR POST SIR. RESPECT.

I am not going to stoop to your level.
Tell me what was ignorant in my post sir? smiley smiley
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by tsdarkside(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
FannySwindler:
tsdarkside. Haha after she don blow you tire. You now forbid it. You joking.

blow me tire??...hahahaha.....you are funny.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by LEvuls(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Yzzey:
Do u people even read what you write? Please don't kill our brain here on nairaland. I can't even guess what u are about to say.

So u think everything written here was meant for your comprehension
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
The hole that God/nature made for poo is where you prefare to put your fufu joystick. Brains working abnormally.
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
njays24. The mouth that God made for you to eat is where you prefer to put that diick. Is the brain working abnormally too?
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by lucianohase(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
I'm not a muslim but I perceive that his mosque will be a target for major bomb blast!
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by Revolva(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
angry angry angry angry dis man should not near syria or the real arab country for mecca infact saudi....dem go slaughter am
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by kingthreat(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
FannySwindler:
KingThreat. Well REMOVE that "sound dull" before I start my grammatical vexation on you. Must you abuse because I don't agree with your points?

Go screw yourself. For you not to get my point, you must either be dull or a professional unrepentant gay cocksucka.
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by oluwafemi113(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
philGeo:
Too bad for religious leader, but may be their religion permit it, but as Christian my Bible is totally against it.

He's not a Muslim..... grin grin grin. Read, read, read and read again..... you'll get to know he's not a Muslim
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
FannySwindler:
njays24. The mouth that God made for you to eat is where you prefer to put that diick. Is the brain working abnormally too?
Good job for acknowledging your presence as Gay. The last time I checked I'm entitled to my own views. I'm not one of those teenagers you think you can bully. I'm not at all surprised because you're one of those predators who molest little babies all the time. Look for a rehabilitation centre and check yourself in. Omo ale. Eni ti won ti sa si, eni aye nse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
chineloSA:

I am not going to stoop to your level.
Tell me what was ignorant in my post sir? smiley smiley
Stil showing it? MEANING IT PREVENTED U FROM ASSIMILATING UR OWN POST. MY LAST REPLY TO U SIR. RE-READ UR POST, PERHAPS U COULD STIL COMPREHEND IT.
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by tartarus(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
kingthreat:

At least when we do, we know it at heart that it is sin and do not try to twist the Word of God to suit our lifestyles
The difference between the LGBT world and others is that, they want the world to acknowledge that there is nothing wrong with what they are doing even before God.
Pls keep quiet!! U know deep down its a sin and u keep doing it! You're no different from this gay imam. undecided
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kingthreat. Well I will not condescend to the level of trading abuses with you. That's another area where I differ from you. My cognition is way beyond that level. Am that open to criticism and abuse. It's a free world. I admit am dull...but calling me an unrepentant gay RoosterDrinker is what I will not accept. I only eat pussy...like you, am not a RoosterDrinker. By the way have you repented from yours?

1 Like

Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by kingthreat(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
tartarus:

Pls keep quiet!! U know deep down its a sin and u keep doing it! You're no different from this gay imam. undecided

Hey homosexual lunatic, dont quote me to give yourself pride in what you're doing. Even if you're screwing a cattle, you'll still say you're right. Nonsense.
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by kingthreat(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
FannySwindler:
Kingthreat. Well I will not condescend to the level of trading abuses with you. That's another area where I differ from you. My cognition is way beyond that level. Am that open to criticism and abuse. It's a free world. I admit am dull...but calling me an unrepentant gay RoosterDrinker is what I will not accept. I only eat pussy...like you, am not a RoosterDrinker. By the way have you repented from yours?

I eat that of my wife. Tastes nice. Whose do you eat?
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by tsdarkside(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
FannySwindler:

what are you doing with a white-child picture as your moniker..??

is this your child??
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by tartarus(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
kingthreat:

Hey homosexual lunatic, dont quote me to give yourself pride in what you're doing. Even if you're screwing a cattle, you'll still say you're right. Nonsense.
Shut up, r.etarded fornicator... undecided
Nonsense. You're really d.aft. Look at u condemning homosexuals yet u Bleep around. Cow! Using the bible as reference. Smh olodo

1 Like

Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by solidgidlas(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
olapluto:
Americans are funny. Trying to act Muslims and even going as far as acting Imam. So the so called Imam didnt bother to find out about what Quran says about homosexuality but felt the need to fill the void.
Appointing yourself to be Imam so as to have a mosque where practices you sanctioned take place, is not Islam. It is worshipping one's desire, a major sin.

Broz shey minor sin dey?
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by hikmojj(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
la'anatullah alayhi....

1 Like

Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
I know quran is against it
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by ALVA001: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
LeOstrich:
The Muslim world is riddled with fagg0ts.

Madrasses world-wide and the equivalent Almajiri schools that dot northern Nigeria are dens of homosexuals.

This Iman is just shoving the hypocrisy down the muslim world.

ka da fun o oloshi. LaanatuLLAH alla-lkaazibeen.

1 Like

Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by Azedplus(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Him claiming to be a Muslim talkless am Imam with all this actions is quite obvious he's lost .... Just wanting to seek attention
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by kinibigdeal(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2015

Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by verycheese: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Later, we will hear that isis found and threw him from a mountain top. Stupid fat man.
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
njays24. I have not abused you, neither have I bullied you. But you have resorted to the same route as Kingthreat....the abusive part. You can call me anything you like...I don't care. It's a free world. By the way... Have I molested any baby of yours or your family?
Calling me omo ale....is not expected from your person.
Calling me Eni ti wan ti sa si....Is not expected from your person.
Calling me Eni ti Aye se...Is not expected from your person.
My advice for you is watch your mouth...tame your tongue. Cos tomorrow you carry this same attitude off line and the next thing you start experiencing difficulties in life.
I can only confirm one thing from your response. You are definitely not a Lady. It's un-ladylike. I wouldn't trade abuses with you.
Go in peace. cool
Re: Picture:meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam by frankyychiji(f): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
IyaIode:
fake imam, born Catholic
Did you read the post at all before rushing to conclude?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured / Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.