Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,977 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Why Do Nigerians Always Get The Worst Judgement?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Nigerians Always Get The Worst Judgement?? (654 Views)

Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Always Get The Worst Judgement?? by ochardbaby(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
I was discussing this points with a friend earlier today and it took her off her feet,why Nigerias always get the worst judgements At home and abroad? I am going to start by saying That i work for a small scale multinational company that oftent reiquires me to travel around the world for sales.

I don't use a Nigerian passport,not because am not patriotic but because of the stains attached to the Name,hmmmm Naija .

Buy your ticket online,show Naija pee and questions and verifications go start. Check in to a five star hotel with Naija pee and their gesture will be enough to show you that .... Ok Ohhhhh

lets hit the koko,I am not in support of drug dealings or anything that's goes contrary to the law,but some recents publications on Indonesia newspapers are enough to help people traveling to any of those Death for drugs destinations to : Farabale or Slow down. You see fine girl Wey dey toast you or over smiling, follow Usain Bolt!!

There are about 60 Nigerians on death row in Indonesia after being caught with drugs,lesser than what they get from other citizens from other countries. New Zealander sentenced to 15 years for smuggling 1.7 kilogram or Crystal Meth,3 Taiwanese get life for smuggling 2kgs of Crystal Meths.
Nigerias are being killed for 500 grams Hun? You wan shout wait first,they killed a Nigeria for 50 grams !!!
Am not writing this to support drugs smuggling,my only questions is when will Nigeria embassies and Governent starts representing their citizens like other nations ?? Providing real legal and every other assistance this bad eggs might needs? What do we do to stop more lives from the hang man ?
Everyone needs Gwagon,ask your Imam and Pastor who no like better thing? But Abeg let's wait for our time and indulge in more positive things.

Re: Why Do Nigerians Always Get The Worst Judgement?? by ibnbazz(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Why because love is absent. We all hate each other
Re: Why Do Nigerians Always Get The Worst Judgement?? by sirthisthickkal: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Simple - - - our leaders.

The deeds and action of our f.cking leaders has painted us so bad and black that most countries always treat us with utter disdain or hatred, and if a Nigerian should commit a crime whatsoever in the overseas , instead of giving us a fair trial and justice, we are been giving double sometimes with death penalty.

(1) (Reply)

M / Kidnappers In Song And Maiha Local Government Areas Of Adamawa State / Prayers Of The Wise And Foolish Single Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.