Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC (22563 Views)

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / 30 Days: APC Lists 8 Major Achievements Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by porka: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
chukkiephil:
What is this a joke or what?? Is Lai Mohammed the spokesman of Apc or Spokesman of the Nigerian Government?? Who do we believe?? angry he better be right!!!

[size=13pt]Spokesperson of the REAL LEADERS of APC.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by ayusco85(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
senier007:

He also decried the comment of the opposition PDP on the performance rate of President Buhari in 30 days in office saying, “the PDP is just revelling in its new found roles of opposition, they are entertaining themselves and Nigerians”
The APC. Spokesman who expressed the determination of the ruling party to stamp out corruption in order to fulfil it’s campaign promises to Nigerians ,further noted that since President Muhammadu Buhari assumed office Nigerians all over the world are been gradually respected because of the integrity of the president.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/buhari-will-release-ministerial-list-in-few-days-apc/

grin grin grin grin. this man is the anti dote of PDP's madness and their #WailingWaiters syndrome
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by ayusco85(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
APC and Buhari aren't prepared for leadership

cheesy cheesy cheesy. the pdp that was ready nko? what did they achieve after 16 wasted yrs?
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by propet(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
hope it wouldnt be a continuation of the tribalistic appointed practiced so far by the current administratiom
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by Bifwoli: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
I'm sure the President Buhari will make the south east a ministerial desert yet the region is the economic backbone of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by deadZONE: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
List of northern ministers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by luggy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
the sine of Hausa , dominating all the key position is coming, for instance NEW INEC chairman hausa, new SSS DG hausa, nawaaa for this BUHARI with Fanatic behavior.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
PdP gave you MB grin
ayusco85:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. the pdp that was ready nko? what did they achieve after 16 wasted yrs?
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by sundayslim(m): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
senier007:
ILORIN-The ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) has commended Nigerians for their patience and perseverance over the delay in the appointments of ministers,saying that the list would be released in few days.
National publicity secretary of the party,Alh Lai Mohammed speaking with journalists in Oro,in Ifelodun local government area of kwara state on Thursday at his annual 9th Ramadan lecture also admitted that the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari would have fared better had the ministerial appointments been made before now.

President Muhammadu Buhari attending to some files in his office as he resumed duties at the Presidential Villa, Abuja. Photo by Abayomi Adeshida
Lai Mohammed however explained that the delay was basically caused by the transference ‎of government from one political party to the other.
He recalled that‎ when transition in government took place within the then ruling party, Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) ministerial appointments were usually made two weeks after inauguration.
‎According to him, “The concern of Nigerians over the delay in the release of ministerial appointments is genuine. But the fact is that this is the first time in the history of Nigeria that the opposition party will take over government from the ruling party.”
“Our plan was to interface and interact with the outgoing government, but it didn’t just work out so party set up transition committee which later presented 800 pages hand over documents to mister president”
“So, in this kind of situation we found ourselves, we have to be thorough in making appointments ‎because Nigerians expectations are very high and it’s understandable. So, in a couple of days the ministerial cabinet list would be made available and it would be a thing of the past”
Continuing, he said “We might be slow, but in reality when we make the right appointments, we will make up for all the shortcoming Nigerians have been complaining about”.
He also decried the comment of the opposition PDP on the performance rate of President Buhari in 30 days in office saying, “the PDP is just revelling in its new found roles of opposition, they are entertaining themselves and Nigerians”
The APC. Spokesman who expressed the determination of the ruling party to stamp out corruption in order to fulfil it’s campaign promises to Nigerians ,further noted that since President Muhammadu Buhari assumed office Nigerians all over the world are been gradually respected because of the integrity of the president.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/buhari-will-release-ministerial-list-in-few-days-apc/

Northern ministers
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by CSTR2: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
I hear

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by searay(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wailing Wailerssss
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by spenca: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Same old story
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by grandstar(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
rusher14:
“the PDP is just revelling in its new found roles of opposition, they are entertaining themselves and Nigerians”

Lai Mohammed.

Smh.

grin cheesy

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by ayusco85(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
PdP gave you MB grin

cheesy cheesy. no be only MB, na MP as in malaria parasite grin
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by tefund(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
he should do the
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
ayusco85:

cheesy cheesy. no be only MB, na MP as in malaria parasite grin
at least pdp gave you something. grin
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
I hope I make the list.

I fit the profile for Minister for Environment.

Fingers crossed.
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by ayusco85(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
at least pdp gave you something. grin

but barca why not give apc the benefit of the doubt. u dey attack them tooo much cheesy cheesy. and u been don support them b4 o cool
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by Mrmezico(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
we're still waiting
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
ayusco85:

but barca why not give apc the benefit of the doubt. u dey attack them tooo much cheesy cheesy. and u been don support them b4 o cool
No vex bros.
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by ayusco85(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
No vex bros.

i was ur number 1 fan when u were in the APC camp. smiley. i still respect u. cool. na u dey give Tanoids hope for nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by nsilordgmail(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
BUHARI GOVT:::::LOADING:::::0.8%
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by bakjal(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Amen ow, our economy is dwindling everyday just because somebody is not occupying the Minister of Finance's sit. #BabaJeJe pls work fast.
Look at dis MUMU!
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tinubu will nominate his godsons and recommend them for buhari as ministers.That was their agreement before that cpc /acn merger that formed apc.They are gambling with nigeria.
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by Olamitisoji(m): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
bakjal:

Look at dis MUMU!
Before you mention someone always digest what the person has posted, i am some stupid illiterate and very much literate to an extent to i know what i am saying, let me explain for the sake of you who don't understand my post. Don't know the functions of some certain ministers. Don't you know that without the make minister of finance some economic policies won't be carried out? Oh you don't know every minister have a functionality, they don't just sit in office expect for the stupid ones, they go around executing presidential assignments and making polices the will revive the office they occupy
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
ayusco85:

i was ur number 1 fan when u were in the APC camp. smiley. i still respect u. cool. na u dey give Tanoids hope for nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy
we'll do just fine
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by nwasteve(m): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Gradual change indeed ;
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by wealth123: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Fayose was elected as governor of Ekiti state since October 2014 but he has just appointed Commissioners today and nobody is crying wolf instead you keep shouting that he is man of the people. Minister or no minister that can not stop Buhari's performance after all we have Permanent Secretaries in all the ministries. Please allow the president to choose the right people and stop all the agitation.

What you guys are waiting for is to criticize every move by the president. If he appoints Fashola some will shout, he is from TINUBU. If he appoints OBY Ekwesili some will say he is from Obasanjo and so on.

barcanista:
APC and Buhari aren't prepared for leadership

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by Wealthyonos(m): 12:32am On Jul 03, 2015
Maybe he wants to save the money he would have used in paying ministers for these vacant months in financing a project. Or maybe they have sham intentions. #Baba God na your hand we dey ooo.
Re: Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC by Wealthyonos(m): 12:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Baba, please remember to create 'the ministry for women affairs' for bacanista, and also 'the ministry for association of past criminals' for . . . . . . . . I nor call person name ooo. Pls Check the dailies and u will see many parts in Lagos experiencing flooding. Why did Fashola abandone those sides? I thought they said he wasn't corrupt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment / Ganduje, Emir Sanusi, Inspect Kano At 50 Monument (Photos) / Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.