Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank (27070 Views)

Couple In Trouble After A Dead Kidnap Victim's Phone Was Found On Them / Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten / My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by mrcasanova1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Smart Azz
Bros, please can you explain the process for making your links clickable? Like what you have on your signature...?
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by justkaycee1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
olajide8:
So far the cctv caught him - upload it to the Internet and upload it to channelstv.i witness app- and let it be played in rotation - his picture, his face and what he did* let his family members and neighbours know, he has been terrorising his neighbourhood at night* because for him to do it in broad day light, he can do it at night
dats bad publicity for the bank
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Neduzze5(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
justkaycee1:
nitwit

Nincompoop! Fhucking blatantly denigrate fisherman like you!!
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by justkaycee1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
odiereke:
D staff need to be sacked because d bank vault could be vandalised 2ru him or her.
Dundee
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by jvera(f): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Y should a banker allow a customer come over to his seat....thats nt allowed so na ein loose guard
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by justkaycee1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
FannySwindler:
As long as it's not Oghenetega100's phone that was stolen. Am less concerned. Banker must have been careless...probably displaying his phone to the lady customers.
hasty generalisation. Shallow mind
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by justkaycee1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Neduzze5:

Nincompoop! Fhucking blatantly denigrate fisherman like you!!
nitwit
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Zedddd:

What are you trying to say?
make i just talk wetin dey my mind grin but no insult me o, its like u r jobless cheesy
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by justkaycee1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ashmark:

What makes the Banker a thief
pardon him. He's high on an unnamed substance.
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Neduzze5(m): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
justkaycee1:
nitwit

G.O.A.T
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
eskober:
make i just talk wetin dey my mind grin but no insult me o, its like u r jobless cheesy

Korrect. Thank God u said it's like
Wat work will an 18yo do oda dan go to skul?
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by darocha1: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
adioolayi:
I trust Hollywood.... Sharply secure the perimeter (like 1000m or more) with homeland security...sirens blowing up and down....chase the ediot , even with bikes and all...After arresting him, recover the phone..put him in detention questioning him, them fit offer him tea or water sef...grin

Come and finish your sweet action packed film.
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by seangy4konji: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sojiurself.
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Drenix(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
No b nu tin na..... If u work 4 bank u go knw werin I mean, more especially dos customer care girls, na so dem go dey talk 4gt dia self....... Dey 2 loose guard wella...........................
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Spybradd: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
So there are dullardinhos in the banks too?! shocked
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
okay nah.. Smart thief. CCTV captured him but he already disappeared. Wait a min, did CCTV capture the armed robbers that invaded some Ikorodu banks recently?
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by justkaycee1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Zedddd:

Korrect. Thank God u said it's like
Wat work will an 18yo do oda dan go to skul?
Zuckerberg was a billionaire at ur age.
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by damiloladuke: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
too bad

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WAN LAFF TIRE TONITE
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by dazzysleek(f): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
He might have succeeded in this and other adventures of his but...'One day,monkey go go market,e no go return'.
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by damiloladuke: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
too bad

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WAN LAFF TIRE TONITE
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
justkaycee1:
Zuckerberg was a billionaire at ur age.

Na lie, he was 23.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by sage2(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
may01:
Awwww, the man will keep feeling fly till the day he's caught. That day he'll know that one day is really for the owner undecided

Na that day you go hear story of how devil deceive am. But none of these devil blamers will ever tell you how much they gave the devil as cut.

1 Like

Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
ole...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by may01(f): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
sage2:

Na that day you go hear story of how devil deceive am. But none of these devil blamers will ever tell you how much they gave the devil as cut.
I tell you
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
A man, kitted in suit, did the same thing in a bar/ restaurant I was with a friend recently.He ordered 5 plates of food as takeaway.He was telling the waiter to prepare the food faster that he was late for an appointment.Before the waiter could submit the dockets and come back to the bar the man had removed his phone at where he was charging it and vanished.A new android phone he bought a month ago.
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Richy4(m): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
But what was the banker's phone doing on his desk? Is it not supposed to be inside a drawer? I guess i was told Nigerian bankers are the busiest in the world.

They still got time for personal call during work hours
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Lildreezy(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
jvera:
Y should a banker allow a customer come over to his seat....thats nt allowed so na ein loose guard

guy was tryna make the customer feel free...it backfired tho
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Abayor7: 3:51am On Jul 03, 2015
jendy36:
My beautiful Nigeria!

In "Ice prince's" voice grin

1 Like

Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 03, 2015
if dem com catch d guy one day now.start 2 dey beat am,una go say Nigerians wicked.. ABI?
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by PrinceVictorE(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Really the plan was made and executed professionally.
Wack banker.....no wonder he's at the customer care unit not at the counter.
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by chika29: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2015
Anini rub shina rambo wot consans me?ole gbe ole gba.lol.abeg where deizini madueke?I hv crush on her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chilling Story Of Ritual Killing In Ibadan / Olakunle Bello Shola & Santosh Singh Remanded For N100m Fraud (Photo) / Soldiers Kill Kidnappers In Makurdi, Arrest Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.