Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra (2305 Views)

Third Eye Chakra / Chakra Opening / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Teeboy15(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Owkay people lemme get straight to it, I got interested in awakening my 6th Chakra after reading Mellin's post an I've been doing some in-depth research about it but I must confess I kinda feel a bit scared about it (more like fear of consequences like)even though throughout my research it seems to only have advantages and no form of disadvantage, afterall its meant for good intention. Infact no pinch of disadvantage at all. So I plead with those that are already awakened to share their experiences here so the rest of us that are still asleep could get motivated.
For the awakened and the 'to-be awakens only please.

CC; Mellin, Blastfinito, cupid1 Goddys et al abeg make una come
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by redvektor(m): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Am here
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Teeboy15(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
redvektor:
Am here
are u awakened?
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Jetjacky(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Teeboy15:
are u awakened?
tell me more about the Chakra thing. I'm interested to know undecided
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by redvektor(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Teeboy15:

are u awakened?
still having issue with d 3rd eye opeaning kind of difficult to me what about u? I fill some kind of energy around me and my body kind of vibrating am just scared lol
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by enigstil(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
My dear brother, I hope you are not just interested in opening it for the fun of it? Will urge you to please let your intention and heart desires be of pure intention.
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by redvektor(m): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
enigstil:
My dear brother, I hope you are not just interested in opening it for the fun of it? Will urge you to please let your intention and heart desires be of pure intention.
i dönt get u?
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol.... It's never an easy task but it's worth it. Having the while universe at ur finger tips ain't no little thing. Chatting with gods of Nibiru or creator ain't no joke. Knowing how to get things u desire, in fact people will thank me for revealing the truth to them.

Even some are happy right now all thanks to me they have found peace at last. For people still sleeping continu..
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Jeromejnr(m): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
All I see here are Naruto fans.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by enigstil(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
It's not a child's play thing, it takes serious dedication.The door is only opened to the true seeker
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Kyase(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
redvektor:
Am here
ehen, av been trying to do that for sometimes now but no sucess. Help
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Teeboy15(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
redvektor:
still having issue with d 3rd eye opeaning kind of difficult to me what about u? I fill some kind of energy around me and my body kind of vibrating am just scared lol

Does it vibrate whenever u meditate?
Honestly I haven't tried it yet, scared but I intend to do it after I'm done with mudra
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Teeboy15(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
enigstil:
I am very positive abt my intentions. Its 100% positive. I know believe in Spirituality instead of Religion. I believe more in life after death rather than the hell fire ish... especially after reading on Near Death Experiences. I jst feel a bit scared abt awakening. Btw bro, are u awakened?
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Teeboy15(m): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jetjacky:
tell me more about the Chakra thing. I'm interested to know undecided
Read tru Mellin's posts
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Teeboy15(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
enigstil:
It's not a child's play thing, it takes serious dedication.The door is only opened to the true seeker
Bro I seek total insight to spirituality bt am kinda still confused abt mixing it up with religion. If u are awake I suggest u put me tru d pros and cons of it. Dnt wna start experiencing thing dat wont make me sleep @ night
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Teeboy15(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mellin:
Lol.... It's never an easy task but it's worth it. Having the while universe at ur finger tips ain't no little thing. Chatting with gods of Nibiru or creator ain't no joke. Knowing how to get things u desire, in fact people will thank me for revealing the truth to them.

Even some are happy right now all thanks to me they have found peace at last. For people still sleeping continu..

I av read tru all ur post, matter of fact u'v made me pick up interest in spirituality n I find it very interesting. However I feel d need to truthfully know what am up for. Ain't gna lie I do feel a bit scared evn tho my intents r of gud. Got question Merlin
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by PROPHETmichael: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
"Now eagerly desire the greater gifts. And yet I will show you the most excellent way." 1Cor. 12:31

And that is praying in tongues.

PRAYING IN TONGUES FOR A FEW MINUTES JUST PRIOR TO RETIRING for the day causes the pupil of your third eye(6th chakra) to dilate, literally, making you susceptible to the influence of the Spirit of God while sleeping. This translates into amazing prophetic dreams. Meditating in the Word just prior to retiring produces the same effect. But neglecting these spiritual disciplines leaves your world open to satanic deception.
As you continue to grow in the spirit, you will be able to key into the realm of the spirit with your eyes wide open.

As you yield your tongue a few minutes each day to the Spirit of the living God, you will find yourself over time undergoing a mighty transformation at the core level of your soul. Weakness will be displaced by strength, and whining by the spirit of boldness. An interior up wafting will suck you into the vortex of a euphoric odyssey. And then you'll know the glory of tongues!

Peace!!!
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by redvektor(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Teeboy15:

Does it vibrate whenever u meditate?
Honestly I haven't tried it yet, scared but I intend to do it after I'm done with mudra
cheak mellin last post on page 33 follow that step is kind of easy, what kind of mudra do u practise?
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by redvektor(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Teeboy15:

Bro I seek total insight to spirituality bt am kinda still confused abt mixing it up with religion. If u are awake I suggest u put me tru d pros and cons of it. Dnt wna start experiencing thing dat wont make me sleep @ night
lol the sleep @ night part gat me lafing
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Teeboy15(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=PROPHETmichael post=35417394]"Now eagerly desire the greater gifts. And yet I will show you the most excellent way." 1Cor. 12:31

And that is praying in tongues.

PRAYING IN TONGUES FOR A FEW MINUTES JUST PRIOR TO RETIRING for the day causes the pupil of your third eye(6th chakra) to dilate, literally, making you susceptible to the influence of the Spirit of God while sleeping. This translates into amazing prophetic dreams. Meditating in the Word just prior to retiring produces the same effect. But neglecting these spiritual disciplines leaves your world open to satanic deception.
As you continue to grow in the spirit, you will be able to key into the realm of the spirit with your eyes wide open.

As you yield your tongue a few minutes each day to the Spirit of the living God, you will find yourself over time undergoing a mighty transformation at the core level of your soul. Weakness will be displaced by strength, and whining by the spirit of boldness. An interior up wafting will suck you into the vortex of a euphoric odyssey. And then you'll know the glory of tongues!

Peace!!!
[/quo
But lemme ask u something, is it unGodly to awaken the 6th chakra? will it be a sin to God, cos all I wna do is know d truth abt spirituality, afterall its hnowledge dat God himself made possible for man to kw
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Teeboy15(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
redvektor:
cheak mellin last post on page 33 follow that step is kind of easy, what kind of mudra do u practise?

Mudra of knowledge and Mudra of Earth. Also tryna advance in meditation

U awakened or awakening?
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Teeboy15(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
redvektor:
lol the sleep @ night part gat me lafing

Seriously mehnn, dnt wna go into wat will mk me start attracting negative forces. Cos all I wna do is advance in my spirituality n help people around me in whateva way I can
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by redvektor(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Teeboy15:

Mudra of knowledge and Mudra of Earth. Also tryna advance in meditation

U awakened or awakening?
awakening i just want to know my self better i think we humans are still slepping
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Teeboy15(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
redvektor:
awakening i just want to know my self better i think we humans are still slepping
So hw has it been so far? I mean do u feel d 6th Chakra? Av u felt d vibrations? Seeing any Visions? hw do u feel when meditating?
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by redvektor(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Teeboy15:

Seriously mehnn, do wna go into way with mk me start attracting negative forces. Cos all I wna do is advance in my spirituality n help people around me in whateva way I can
me too but u just nid to give it a try it wont cost u anyfin just 2 open ur 3rd eyes bro have listern to merlin semon and i fink have found peace in it i just wan 2 open my third eyes forst before dedication
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by redvektor(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Teeboy15:

So hw has it been so far? I mean do u feel d 6th Chakra? Av u felt d vibrations? Seeing any Visions? hw do u feel when meditating?
i felt energy around me bro no be childs play oh i gas stop cuz i was afraid,i then inbox merlin on facebok and told him and he was laffing i felt have taking a step but still have a long way 2 go guy just try am see
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by PROPHETmichael: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=Teeboy15 post=35418068][/quote]

We know that Satan likes to counterfeit God. According to wikipedia, “The 3rd or Inner Eye – A metaphysical opening which refers to the 6th chakra (serpent power), that leads to higher consciousness. A new age symbol of enlightenment.”

According to those who practice New Age it’s the psychic ability connected to the occult. Through meditation one opens himself up to the spirit realm and it is through this process that one achieves an altered state of consciousness. The emptying of your mind and the opening of a ‘doorway’….which might I suggest is a “demonic doorway”.

The video below contains youtube artist “the Vigilant Christians” testimony of how he opened his ‘third eye’ and the satanic portal it opened when it happened (his pre-Christian days). He reveals the true devilish nature of this practice and exposes it for what it truly is….a portal to Satan and his demons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbnhIL77tPA
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

We know that Satan likes to counterfeit God. According to wikipedia, “The 3rd or Inner Eye – A metaphysical opening which refers to the 6th chakra (serpent power), that leads to higher consciousness. A new age symbol of enlightenment.”

According to those who practice New Age it’s the psychic ability connected to the occult. Through meditation one opens himself up to the spirit realm and it is through this process that one achieves an altered state of consciousness. The emptying of your mind and the opening of a ‘doorway’….which might I suggest is a “demonic doorway”.

The video below contains youtube artist “the Vigilant Christians” testimony of how he opened his ‘third eye’ and the satanic portal it opened when it happened (his pre-Christian days). He reveals the true devilish nature of this practice and exposes it for what it truly is….a portal to Satan and his demons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbnhIL77tPA
fool.. In other words it was satan that created us and put it there that's why he is urging us to open it to access knowledge and know the truth. And ur ur god is the true god why does he allow Satan and his demons to come to us? The earlier u start leaving those rubbish they fed u the better

Why is ur god against it? What is he afraid of go and sleep if u have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by PROPHETmichael: 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mellin:
fool.. In other words it was satan that created us and put it there that's why he is urging us to open it to access knowledge and know the truth. And ur ur god is the true god why does he allow Satan and his demons to come to us? The earlier u start leaving those rubbish they fed u the better

Why is ur god against it? What is he afraid of go and sleep if u have nothing to say

[quote author=Teeboy15 post=35418068][/quote]

Teeboy15
You can see clearly the type of person you are learning from, a man highly possessed by demons.
With that reply of his, i felt something came on me, the sensitivity of my spirit was awakened which is unusual on nairaland. Then i knew i was dealing with a highly possessed demon. You can quote me anywhere.

BE WISE.

BE WISE.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

Teeboy15
You can see clearly the type of person you are learning from, a man highly possessed by demons.
With that reply of his, i felt something came on me, the sensitivity of my spirit was awakened which is unusual on nairaland. Then i knew i was dealing with a highly possessed demon. You can quote me anywhere.

BE WISE.

BE WISE.
LOL.... Ur stupidity stinks.

The gods are here with us deal with that or hide away ur face. Stop discouraging people from knowing self.

U r the devil himself for kicking against one breaking free from the slave act called religion. U felt something indeed animal. The whites will be really laughing at ur stupidity. And hey am not forcing anyone to know self unlike ur god forcing and threatening humans with hell. Satan ain't like dt, u hear? Keep fooling urself

Prophet tuffuuuu. Prophet indeed

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by PROPHETmichael: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2015
Mellin:
LOL.... Ur stupidity stinks.

The gods are here with us deal with that or hide away ur face. Stop discouraging people from knowing self.

U r the devil himself for kicking against one breaking free from the slave act called religion. U felt something indeed animal. The whites will be really laughing at ur stupidity. And hey am not forcing anyone to know self unlike ur god forcing and threatening humans with hell. Satan ain't like dt, u hear? Keep fooling urself

Prophet tuffuuuu. Prophet indeed

"There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12
"Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you" (1 Sam. 12:23)
Also, it is written, "For he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live" (Genesis 20:7).
I love you but God loves you most; i'll be praying for you.

Simply pray the following prayer in faith, and Jesus will be your Lord!

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10: "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." I do that now. I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved! You also said in Your Word, "If ye then being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13). I’m also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4). In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

"There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12
"Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you" (1 Sam. 12:23)
Also, it is written, "For he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live" (Genesis 20:7).
I love you but God loves you most; i'll be praying for you.

Simply pray the following prayer in faith, and Jesus will be your Lord!

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10: "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." I do that now. I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved! You also said in Your Word, "If ye then being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13). I’m also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4). In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

save yourself man. No god will save if not you. Deliver yourself that's all I have to tell u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Understand The Bible / Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? / Premier TV Interviews: Yazz, Ben Ofoedu, Muyiwa etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.