Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra (2326 Views)

Third Eye Chakra / Chakra Opening / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2015
redvektor:
still having issue with d 3rd eye opeaning kind of difficult to me what about u? I fill some kind of energy around me and my body kind of vibrating am just scared lol
you focused on ur entire chakra point not ur third eye, should feel a little heavy.
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2015
have done it,when will I start learning; Sharingan,Chidori,byakugan,rasengan,shadow possesion jutsu and the fire ball jutsu.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by enigstil(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2015
MAN

KNOW
THYSELF
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by enigstil(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Bro check out GAIAM TV.COM.I believe it will help guide you safely and steadily
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by enigstil(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2015
AUDACES FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Teeboy15(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mellin:
Lol.... It's never an easy task but it's worth it. Having the while universe at ur finger tips ain't no little thing. Chatting with gods of Nibiru or creator ain't no joke. Knowing how to get things u desire, in fact people will thank me for revealing the truth to them.

Even some are happy right now all thanks to me they have found peace at last. For people still sleeping continu..
Mellin, how bout the other chakras? I read on SEH (School of Energy Healing) that the other chakras have to be activated and balanced before the Third Eye if not thr'll be serious problem for d person. Can u Pls throw light on dis?
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Teeboy15:

Mellin, how bout the other chakras? I read on SEH (School of Energy Healing) that the other chakras have to be activated and balanced before the Third Eye if not thr'll be serious problem for d person. Can u Pls throw light on dis?
how can u see the other chakras if not with the 3rd eye? Don't practice everything u see on the Internet most of them has been corrupted to hurt humans.
Be careful
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by horlarwhalhe: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Prophet michael please let me ask you, have you read the book thomas,enoch,becca,marry madg,judas,hidden teaching of (jesus) et, if you read this book you will stop criticising people here even A (jesus) talk about, an that is one of the reason he come to earth, do you know the relationship between jesus an marry madg? Am pretty sure you don't know the with just bring us bible an we accept it an we forget our self, have you ever ask ur self all these bible which was published out, do you who is be hide it? Am pretty sure you don't know? All of them are freemason, do you know who freemason are I don't think you know? Freemason start at the temple which god ask solomon to build instead of David, did you know? If you don't know will know, the new word other money they want to use do you know the name they want to invent in it yahweh, do you know the meaning of yahweh? Go to your hebrew dico you will find it their not quack hebrew Deloitte one,look for this also GNOSIS? Isaiah 42.19,20 Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not. Isah 27v15, prov 20v12,13, luk 11v34, 1cor 12v17 matt 23v26 check your bible prophet your eye is depend on what you what to use it for either good or evil it depend on you. I have a lot to say I don't want to spend my energy on your comment am here because of mellin TESTIMONING!!!!!!
Re: Thread For Those That Have Opened Their 6th Chakra by horlarwhalhe: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Prophet michael please let me ask you, have you read the book thomas,enoch,becca,marry madg,judas,hidden teaching of jesus etc, if you read this book you will stop criticising people here even jesus talk about, an that is one of the reason he come to earth, do you know the relationship between jesus an marry madg? Am pretty sure you don't know they just bring us bible an we accept it an we forget our self, have you ever ask ur self all these bible which was published out, do you know who is be hide it? Am pretty sure you don't know? All of them are freemason, do you know who freemason are I don't think you know? Freemason start at the temple which god ask solomon to build instead of David, did you know? If you don't know you will know, the new word other money they want to use, do you know the name they want to invent in it? yahweh, do you know the meaning of yahweh? Go to your hebrew dico you will find it their not quack hebrew dico not Deloitte one,look for this also GNOSIS? Isaiah 42.19,20 Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not. Isah 27v15, prov 20v12,13, luk 11v34, 1cor 12v17 matt 23v26 check your bible prophet your eye is depend on what you what to use it for either good or evil it depend on you. I have a lot to say I don't want to spend my energy on your comment am here because of mellin TESTIMONING!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor, Revd Arome Adah Evangelises Zambia, Gives Food Items (photos) / Sow In Dollars If You Want Returns In Dollars ~ Pastor E.A Adeboye / How God Created Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.