Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,600 members, 7,958,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

See List And Details Of Most Dangerous Countries To Visit! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See List And Details Of Most Dangerous Countries To Visit! (569 Views)

Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See List And Details Of Most Dangerous Countries To Visit! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Over 20 on the list! sad

The travel and tourism industry is at the forefront of American industries. Overall economic output is approximately 2.1 trillion! With both international and domestic traveling being so common, it is vital that tourists are aware of which countries they need to either avoid, or take caution in while visiting.

Many countries are currently facing one problem or the other - political upset, high rate of violence, corruption, etc. In these countries, it isn’t unusual for tourists to become prime targets. The Department of State updates travel warnings on a frequent basis in order to alert tourists of the dangers at hand, so that they are able to take necessary precaution.
Here is the list.

Hhmm, seems everywhere is actually dangerous in the world! cry cry cry

Please click link to see the list and specific details about them:
https://www.mazech.com/dangerous_countries_to_visit_right_now

Re: See List And Details Of Most Dangerous Countries To Visit! by HungerBAD: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
So i went through the list and my conclusion? Nigeria should not even be on this list.

The countries on that list are really bad players, and God forbid if Nigeria ever gets to their level, theree will be no Nigeria. The compiler/author of that list is biased.

2 Likes

Re: See List And Details Of Most Dangerous Countries To Visit! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2015

Re: See List And Details Of Most Dangerous Countries To Visit! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
So i went through the list and my conclusion? Nigeria should not even be on this list.

The countries on that list are really bad players, and God forbid if Nigeria ever gets to their level, theree will be no Nigeria. The compiler/author of that list is biased.

Correct! I guess the list is over 4 months old! Needs to be updated...
Re: See List And Details Of Most Dangerous Countries To Visit! by tinuolababy(f): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nigeria? Okay o.

(1) (Reply)

Why Wont PHCN/NEPA Bring The Light!!! / Maritime University, Oron: A Time To Rise Up For Truth / Why Boko Haram Don’t Deserve Our Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.