Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

The Evil Called Radio Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evil Called Radio Biafra (3634 Views)

The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! / Eye Opener;the Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu / The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beremx:
Igbos who witnessed the Biafran war will not wish for another war.

Nnamdi Kanu is not different from Shekau who incite his followers to fight.

I have also noticed that most of those who advocate for war to get back Biafra all live abroad. If the war starts,will they come home and fight? They won't!

Meanwhile,what happened to Voice Of Biafra International (VOBI),the pioneer and authentic Biafra Radio station? Are they still in existence?

You see the one u will like?
Because Ikedife the owner parties and campaigned for Buhari.

You see the hypocrisy in your life?
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Beremx(f): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Normality:

You see the one u will like?
Because Ikedife the owner parties and campaigned for Buhari.

You see the hypocrisy in your life?
and who told you I listen to VOBI? Do you prefer I like Nnamdi Kanu's radio biafra?
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by lordimmaogidi(m): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2015
OP Tell me de Godly Truth,ar u happy wit dis country called Nigeria,we're nuthing is working. I Bet u,Lucifa n its Angel will rejct living in dis death zone Hell Nationm. Late Fela Anikpola music is much available,go n listen to it. Abdukalrim is still alive, a musicain,go n listen to his Nigeria jagaja" .I have to a conclusion that de problem to da actaulization of Biafra Republic,ar de Ibo speaking people...Nt de ibibios of akwaibom,not de isobors of delta,nt de izons,nt de igarras of Anambra,nt de ikwerees of rivers state n so On. For me am so fucking tied wit dis one nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
and who told you I listen to VOBI? Do you prefer I like Nnamdi Kanu's radio biafra?

Yes, because he speaks the truth, what has he ever said that is not the truth?

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Princewill1(m): 12:59am On Jul 03, 2015
wecan:
Igbo man or woman will never worry himself or herself if they heard that yorubas are seeking for secession but i don't know why they keep on bothering themselves because Biafrans want to go?
If Biafra secede,yorubers will be the biggest loser.

It is not only just about the Oil,yorubers want Igbos to remain in Nigeria with them to help neutralize or minimize the influence of hausa-fulani in yorubaland.

If Biafra secede;

1.Hausa-fulani will rule Nigeria forever and ever,votes from northwest,northeast and Niger state will deliver them anytime anyday.

2.Islamization of Nigeria will then become easy,within few years;yoruber christains will no longer exist.

3.Hausa-fulani may wake up one morning and decide to chase out Oba of Lagos out of lagos and install an Emir in lagos and nothing will happen. Etc

So apart from the lack of the oil money,to an average yoruba man,Biafra means eternal slavery to the north.That's why they are more worried than any other tribe.

6 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 03, 2015
Princewill1:

It is not only just about the Oil,yorubers want Igbos to remain in Nigeria with them to help neutralize or minimize the influence of hausa-fulani in yorubaland.

If Biafra secede;

1.Hausa-fulani will rule Nigeria forever and ever,votes from northwest,northeast and Niger state will deliver them anytime anyday.

2.Islamization of Nigeria will then become easy,within few years;yoruber christains will no longer exist.

3.Hausa-fulani may wake up one morning and decide to chase out Oba of Lagos out of lagos and install an Emir in lagos and nothing will happen. Etc

So apart from the lack of the oil money,to an average yoruba man,Biafra means eternal slavery to the north.That's why they are more worried than any other tribe.
The Yoruba noisemakers have been under Hausa domination for centuries. LMAO
Gambari slavery is now better than freedom

3 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Duru1(m): 1:41am On Jul 03, 2015
olapluto:
The solution to this is to give these people Biafra. It will then dawn on them that Biafra is not so much as they see it. Kanu even promised to give out Niger Delta's oil in exchange for Biafra. It is statements like that that make it impossible for Biafra. Without ND, Biafra is a landlocked, erosion ravaged land.
If all Igbos go back to Biafra, they will be the buyers and sellers of their own goods. How wise!

You simply forgot that Biafra of 1967 is incomplete. Today's Biafra will not only include the defunct eastern region of Nigeria but entire Igbo land. Those who oppose Biafra are hypocrisy of highest order. They have bones in their cupboards.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Awodibu: 1:43am On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=imhotep post=35421211]
The Yoruba noisemakers have been under Hausa domination for centuries. LMAO
Gambari slavery is now better than freedom[/quote

Can you please tell me where the igbos come from? what is your history?
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 03, 2015
Awodibu:

Can you please tell me where the igbos come from? what is your history?
Google and do some research, don't resort to spreading rumors about Igbos now. . . grin grin grin
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Recently in Nnewi, I was in a commercial bus and the conductor was exchanging words with a passenger who had complained that the bus was over speeding. The angry passenger warned the driver that her family would not spare him if she gets injured. In response, the conductor started barking at the young lady and warned her never to expect any help from the zoo legal institutions. Curious, I asked the conductor what he meant by ‘zoo institutions’ and he advised me to tune in to Radio Biafra 102.1 FM at night. Before then, I had heard about the pirate radio station but didn’t know it has commenced transmission on the frequency modulated band. That night, I decided to tune in to the station, and immediately I hit the frequency, I heard the presenter, who addresses himself as Nnamdi Kanu (also, Director), shouting on a caller for addressing Buhari as Nigeria’s president. “Stupid black monkey and baboon, will you end this call if you don’t recognise Buhari as a pedophile, a child rapist and terrorist president of the zoo.” Instantly I recalled my conversation with the bus conductor and understood that the zoo he was talking about is Nigeria, an evil slang he must have picked up from the pirate station presenter, Nnamdi Kanu.

Another thing I observed on that first day of listening to the station was the overwhelming quantity of falsehoods it propagates. Some of the falsehoods include the continuous aerial bombing of Igbos in Calabar by forces of the Nigerian government and the ordering of joint security forces in Chad to kill Igbos by President Muhammadu Buhari, after his visit to the country.

Subsequent listening to the station revealed it as having agents who regularly call during its live interactive programmes to disseminate false stories. It is really sad that some misinformed people take the falsehoods of the pirate radio station seriously. The recent protest of market men and women in Onitsha over the alleged transfer of Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra State was catalysed by a broadcast of the pirate station a day before the protest, in which it alleged that President Buhari has ordered the massive transfer of detained Boko Haram fighters to Anambra State to kill many Igbos.

The alarming thing about Radio Biafra is that it is fast gathering the support of less educated Igbos, such as commercial motorcyclists, bus drivers and conductors, as well as local market men and women, who can be easily deceived by the station’s falsehoods. If the station is not urgently checked it can endanger the peace and security of Igbo land and Nigeria in general.

Igbos should note that the greatest enemy they have now is Nnamdi Kanu, who stays far away in well secured London, and delights in inciting his people towards bloodshed, against their fellow compatriots, and the Nigerian state. No sane individual can afford to promote hatred between his brothers and other compatriots in the fundamentally interlinked global village that we live in today. Also, anyone who means well for his brothers and sisters cannot afford to activate violence and bloodshed in his homeland, which if allowed will definitely lead to the massive loss of lives and property. It also baffles me how a person who claims to love his brothers and sisters will come on air and make careless statements that can lead to the destruction of the businesses and livelihoods, shops and property of Igbos outside Igboland. Is he on drugs or insane?

It is no longer news that Igbos are mostly international business men and women, so a person like Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra advocating for the destruction of Igbo property abroad and the relocation of all Igbos to Igbo land in this era of a global village must be confused. If Nnamdi Kanu believes that no one can make it and prosper outside Igbo land, what is he doing in London? Why can’t he come back to his home state, Abia to ‘progress’? It is unfortunate that some misinformed Igbos are even donating money to him. What a fraud! It is quite clear that the fraudster is fast exploiting misinformed fellows to his benefit. It is even funny that he has disowned all Igbo socio-cultural organisations and appointed himself commander-in-chief. The manner at which he abuses fellow Igbos and blacks, who he regularly calls “black monkeys and baboons”, show that he is nothing other than a racist; if other leaders abuse their followers in such manner, then what sort of leadership will that be?

The federal government and the international community should note that the pirate Radio Biafra is a pending disaster and if urgent measures are not taken to end its activities, it can metamorphose into the media wing of a terrorising group sharing an ideology of hatred and bloodshed with the Islamic State (IS).

Igbos should note that Nigeria has come to stay, so instead of wasting their time and energy in a wild goose dream of secession, they should support other nationalities and groups in building a stronger, more united and better Nigeria. The federal government and the international community should also make necessary efforts to track down, arrest and prosecute the director of the pirate radio station, Nnamdi Kanu, for inciting violence, bloodshed and attempting a crime against humanity.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu writes from Awka, Anambra State.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/yrnuhsb3r7lgb09ahntqz7fdok0x8uqu1057233[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Emekamex(m): 4:39am On Jul 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by 1deadlugard: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2015
olapluto:
The solution to this is to give these people Biafra. It will then dawn on them that Biafra is not so much as they see it. Kanu even promised to give out Niger Delta's oil in exchange for Biafra. It is statements like that that make it impossible for Biafra. Without ND, Biafra is a landlocked, erosion ravaged land.
If all Igbos go back to Biafra, they will be the buyers and sellers of their own goods. How wise!

offeeemmanu coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Futureleader201(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2015
Princewill1:

If Biafra secede;

please tell them. When Yoruba people hear about biafra, they always develop high blood pressure.
Your boyfriend/girlfriend said he/she doesn't want you and U R still forcing urslf to the person. Ist by force to be together? Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by monkeys72: 3:21am On Jul 04, 2015
hehehe you baboon and monkeys in the ZOO the wast part is this..you people don't know where the death of this niger area called nigeria coming from..if it's from abroad or is with you over there..you are talking about radio..the Television is coming..you people think that 6.5million men,woman and children killed by nigeria will just go out of our mind..you people are dreaming..the way our of our brother wrote there was a #country..it will repeat again..for some one again to write again there was a country called nigeria..mark it..4th of July 2015..we are still in abroad..and we are coming home..people will die..people will live to build that country call #biafra.. this is a clear message to all of you on what to come..1967 to 1970..is not 2014 to 2016...that is our date to this place create by #british..the way we are before british came...that is exactly the way we are asking to go back..Monkey and baboon..are you aware that your country are the countries that sign for right of indigenous people..in united nation....the bust thing you people will do to save life's, is to advice you leaders..to allow #Biafran people go..we are in love before, now i don't love you again..can't you go...MAD people..you people will soon see what you are looking for..we are dealing with government that matters..we have not to do with ZOO..than to destroy it completely...again history will repeat it self again..there was a country..people biafra the journey just begun ..they never see any thing...

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by feedburner(m): 6:06am On Jul 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Recently in Nnewi, I was in a commercial bus and the conductor was exchanging words with a passenger who had complained that the bus was over speeding. The angry passenger warned the driver that her family would not spare him if she gets injured. In response, the conductor started barking at the young lady and warned her never to expect any help from the zoo legal institutions. Curious, I asked the conductor what he meant by ‘zoo institutions’ and he advised me to tune in to Radio Biafra 102.1 FM at night. Before then, I had heard about the pirate radio station but didn’t know it has commenced transmission on the frequency modulated band. That night, I decided to tune in to the station, and immediately I hit the frequency, I heard the presenter, who addresses himself as Nnamdi Kanu (also, Director), shouting on a caller for addressing Buhari as Nigeria’s president. “Stupid black monkey and baboon, will you end this call if you don’t recognise Buhari as a pedophile, a child rapist and terrorist president of the zoo.” Instantly I recalled my conversation with the bus conductor and understood that the zoo he was talking about is Nigeria, an evil slang he must have picked up from the pirate station presenter, Nnamdi Kanu.

Another thing I observed on that first day of listening to the station was the overwhelming quantity of falsehoods it propagates. Some of the falsehoods include the continuous aerial bombing of Igbos in Calabar by forces of the Nigerian government and the ordering of joint security forces in Chad to kill Igbos by President Muhammadu Buhari, after his visit to the country.

Subsequent listening to the station revealed it as having agents who regularly call during its live interactive programmes to disseminate false stories. It is really sad that some misinformed people take the falsehoods of the pirate radio station seriously. The recent protest of market men and women in Onitsha over the alleged transfer of Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra State was catalysed by a broadcast of the pirate station a day before the protest, in which it alleged that President Buhari has ordered the massive transfer of detained Boko Haram fighters to Anambra State to kill many Igbos.

The alarming thing about Radio Biafra is that it is fast gathering the support of less educated Igbos, such as commercial motorcyclists, bus drivers and conductors, as well as local market men and women, who can be easily deceived by the station’s falsehoods. If the station is not urgently checked it can endanger the peace and security of Igbo land and Nigeria in general.

Igbos should note that the greatest enemy they have now is Nnamdi Kanu, who stays far away in well secured London, and delights in inciting his people towards bloodshed, against their fellow compatriots, and the Nigerian state. No sane individual can afford to promote hatred between his brothers and other compatriots in the fundamentally interlinked global village that we live in today. Also, anyone who means well for his brothers and sisters cannot afford to activate violence and bloodshed in his homeland, which if allowed will definitely lead to the massive loss of lives and property. It also baffles me how a person who claims to love his brothers and sisters will come on air and make careless statements that can lead to the destruction of the businesses and livelihoods, shops and property of Igbos outside Igboland. Is he on drugs or insane?

It is no longer news that Igbos are mostly international business men and women, so a person like Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra advocating for the destruction of Igbo property abroad and the relocation of all Igbos to Igbo land in this era of a global village must be confused. If Nnamdi Kanu believes that no one can make it and prosper outside Igbo land, what is he doing in London? Why can’t he come back to his home state, Abia to ‘progress’? It is unfortunate that some misinformed Igbos are even donating money to him. What a fraud! It is quite clear that the fraudster is fast exploiting misinformed fellows to his benefit. It is even funny that he has disowned all Igbo socio-cultural organisations and appointed himself commander-in-chief. The manner at which he abuses fellow Igbos and blacks, who he regularly calls “black monkeys and baboons”, show that he is nothing other than a racist; if other leaders abuse their followers in such manner, then what sort of leadership will that be?

The federal government and the international community should note that the pirate Radio Biafra is a pending disaster and if urgent measures are not taken to end its activities, it can metamorphose into the media wing of a terrorising group sharing an ideology of hatred and bloodshed with the Islamic State (IS).

Igbos should note that Nigeria has come to stay, so instead of wasting their time and energy in a wild goose dream of secession, they should support other nationalities and groups in building a stronger, more united and better Nigeria. The federal government and the international community should also make necessary efforts to track down, arrest and prosecute the director of the pirate radio station, Nnamdi Kanu, for inciting violence, bloodshed and attempting a crime against humanity.

So the massacre of 2 to 3 million Biafran souls (this is why Steve Jobs died an atheist) by Nigeria govt headed by Yakubu Gowon and a military fiat that robbed biafrans of all they had with £20 orchestrated by Awolowo na CHILD'S PLAY?
very soon TV Biafra will be airing life all over the world. All the atrocities committed by Nigerian govt and their accomplice must be exposed.
Since Nigeria has expired, (1914-2014) we called on the restoration of Biafra. The struggle is legal and is enshrined in UN charter for struggle of indigenous people.
Long live Nnamdi Kanu
Long live biafrans
long live Biafra Land.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by feedburner(m): 6:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Emekamex:
People should face more serious issues like how Boko Haram killed 150 souls in one day.

the massacre of 2-3 millions biafrans is not a serious issue?
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by daintyexmen: 7:26am On Jul 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

NgeneUkwenu:

NgeneUkwenu:

that's why we ibos are stupid... To Ya sense you typed shey.?
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by muzzafar(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Neyoor:
Hmmmn! United we stand.......divided we fall yakata........ Tell the yibossss
Nigeria was never united even after the so called wicked and forcefull amalgamation by the slave owner 'Lord Lugard' down to the independence day and right from the civil war till date ask yourself this questions.
~
Which geopolitical zones has being more in support of National unity by leaving their zone in masses going out to different parts of the country with meaningful activities that positively added to the development of their host territories?

(2)
Which of the geopolitical zones produces the most exportable resources that sustains the hunger for national unity but yet is the most marginalised both politically and areas of federal infrastructure and basic amenities?

(3)
Which of the geopolitical zones impose their religion and dogma upon other zones despite the free religeous practice of relegion that is supported by nigerian constitution but yet commit 70 percentage of the overall crimes comitted in Nigeria(including murder,violent riots,genocide) ?

If you answer those 3 questions correctly you will know that Biafrans have always supported one Nigeria even after the civil war yet Biafrans have being the most politically and economically marginalised despite all their abortive endeavour to contribute to national building.
THE FACT IS NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Hollysmile: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2015
The truth is a sword... See how it's killing the zoo already.
By the way, the OP is a yoruba slave (kunle oluwabotife). It's obvious he faked his real name.
Kunle, it's a pity; but biafra must come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actor Arrested In Connection To Arms Deal Scandal. Daily Mail! / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder / Live Photos: Fayose Pulls Crowd As He Campaigns 4 Ondo PDP Candidate Eyitayo(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.