Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android (7734 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device / How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by 360musicng(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Check Out how to Recover Mistakenly Deleted Files On Android.

I know how it is to lose important files stored on your Phone, trust me i have been there and it made me start to think if there is a recycle bin just like the one on pc which you can use to recover deleted files.

Made a quick search and i found one which is dumpster.

Dumpster works just like the recycle bin on your mac, linux or windows desktop computer. Dumpster’s recovery ability is the perfect complementary cloud backup tool (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive). Completely eliminating the need to constantly backup your data. Dumpster gives you the ability to recover accidently deleted content including images, vids, audio, pdf, zip, mp3, mp4, ppt, doc, avi, mpg, jpg, rar and all common file types. And also you can recover apps unistalled, can you believe that. And one great thing about this app is that it doesn't require root.

It eliminates the fear of you or anyone else mistakenly deleting your files.You can search it on Google play store but if you want the link to download it,here is the link to download it

http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/hNLKb0YC/file.html

Try it out, Come back and drop your testimonies.

SOURCE: http://www.cyberlord.info/how-to-recover-deleted-files-on-your-android/

Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by NaijaTweets(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by ATMC(f): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Daalu
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by 360musicng(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
thank you grin
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by emmanwandud(m): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Isn't our Lord not wonderful ? my brethren and sister naso I mistakenly deleted my mojo on visiting this page and using the app recommended by the op it was restored and it has resumed

4 Likes

Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by mop4: 12:14am On Jul 03, 2015
emmanwandud:
Isn't our Lord not wonderful ? my brethren and sister naso I mistakenly deleted my mojo on visiting this page and using the app recommended by the op it was restored and it has resumed

grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by VivianAlen: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2015
FonePaw Android Data Recovery, a cutting edge program, is designed to help Android users to recover deleted files on Android which includes Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, LG, Sony, HTC, Motorola, HuaWei, and ZET. Only with several clicks, it is available to recover deleted photos, videos, music, text messages, contacts, call logs and document files.

Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by Mikocake(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
parse error
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by JaneWMoreno: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2016
A lot of guys may suffer from accidental file deletion on Android.
Therefore, a good Samsung Text Recovery is needed.
You may follow the guide below to recover all deleted Android files in once:
How to recover deleted texts on android
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by AnnieChow: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2016
If you lost data from your android phone,
the first thing, check out the backup, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc.
Then, you should never add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten.
Last thing, you can try android recovery methods, Recuva, you can also try professional data recovery programs.
Like, recover contacts.

Retrieve deleted photos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xstMVre2bo
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by twoic: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2016
abeg, what about ext hard disk? can I recover my files? cry cry cry
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by Annalllee: 2:48am On Nov 03, 2016
Actually, once your data is deleted, all you should do is immediately stop using the smartphone or set the phone into Airplane mode in case that the new deleted files overwrite the old deleted ones, because the files will be temporarily saved in a blank zone inside the phone after they are deleted. The more you use the phone, the more it overwrites the data. Note that if the old deleted files are completely overwritten, then they can’t be recovered any more.

Then you should try Android data recovery program, which can easily recover your lost files from the Android device without quality loss. And I know Gihosoft recovery software allows users to recover some files from mobile phone, you might give it a try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eCcB2c-YWM
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by copperlucy(f): 7:26am On Aug 07, 2017
If you store files in SD memory card of Android phone instead internal storage, RePicvid Memory Card Recovery Software would be a better choice to help you recover deleted files. Remove the card from your phone and connect it to computer with card reader. Or directly use an original USB cable to connect phone to computer. Here is the tutorial on how to recover deleted files from memory card of android phone.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2017
How can I get this in my itel p51?
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by Ennyholar: 7:35am On Aug 13, 2017
Let me try this on my Camon CX
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by oliverpowell: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2019
Now days data recovery becomes very easy with the help of data recovery tools. And when it comes to android phone recovery, there are many free applications available online. User just need to download android phone recovery software on their system and connect their phone using USB cable in order to recover their lost data.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android by john8998: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2020
If you want to recover your deleted files without any difficulty then I would simply suggest you to use Android Data Recovery software. This is highly recommended because its easy to use and your files are recovered without any backup. With the help of this tool, not only your photos and videos are recovered but other data are also restored such as text messages, documents, notes, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp and others. This powerful tool scans the internal as well as external storage for the files. And works in any data loss situation like formatted or damaged or others.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year / Drop Your Current Homescreen Shot / How Do I Go About Internet Settings With Nokia E5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.