Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Wonderful Confessions - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wonderful Confessions (1354 Views)

Confessions Of A Lady / Confessions Of A Lagos Pervert / Confessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonderful Confessions by yetimama(f): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2006
Killer Confessions!!!!

Three pastors took a day off and decided to go fishing after a busy Sunday.

They agreed its so difficult preaching to people all the time and no one preaches to them.

Sitting by the river with little response from the hooks one pastor thought of sharing his heart with others.

He said " guys its rare to get such an opportunity to be among ourselves like this. It would be good if we look into our lives and help each other with our weaknesses". They all agreed to this.

This pastor said " Gentlemen I need help! The people in my church give a lot of money every week. I started taking little by little but now I take a big chunk. I can't stop stealing from the church please pray for me. The day they will find out I will be fired"! Another pastor said "brothers your sins are better than mine! I have slept with every woman in the church including married women. As I preach my eyes hover over the congregation looking for the next prey. If this is discovered people will not fire me, they will kill me!" The last pastor's feet were shaking as they were talking. They thought he had a big story to tell.

He stood up and said " My brothers my problem is gossip! I can't sit anymore. I have to share this! I will be back!
Re: Wonderful Confessions by iice(f): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2006
Ahahahahaha and into the fire they went lmao grin grin grin
Re: Wonderful Confessions by uncfemmy: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2006
COOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wonderful Confessions by EmemJU(f): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2006
Lol. I can imagine the heat from fire. They are fried.Hehe
Re: Wonderful Confessions by yetimama(f): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Wonderful Confessions by popsonj(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2006
cool! shocked tongue
Re: Wonderful Confessions by mejay: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2006
cheesy cheesy Hey where is he going to? he need to confess so that God and d church members can also forgive him.

Men of God !!!
Re: Wonderful Confessions by Oracle(m): 3:44am On Sep 28, 2006
damn. i'm sorry for the pastors.
Thatz why some people keep their secrets to themselves
Re: Wonderful Confessions by dabby(f): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2006
hahaha.
cool joke. grin
Re: Wonderful Confessions by yahoo2(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2006
They should have kept their secrets to themselves. lol. cool jokes.
Re: Wonderful Confessions by ahmmstar(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2006
where is he going

(1) (Reply)

Fulani And An Ibo Merchant / Our First Lady Is At It Again: Oh Patience, You Are Too Much / Drop Your Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.