Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Your Mountains Make You Grow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Mountains Make You Grow (328 Views)

"I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) / Rhema For Living Devotional - August 16th, Speak To Your Mountains. / The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Mountains Make You Grow by SonofIssachar: 5:55am On Jul 03, 2015
Author Unknown

Believe me, it was incredible just seeing Bene go up!

When he was already some 50 feet up on a rocky ledge, all by himself, I heard my wife pray to all the saints in Heaven. Including those I never knew existed. She said, "Please pray for my son, St. Fulgentius, St. Hegesippus, St. Ischyrion, St. Paphnutius, St. Radegundes, St. Wenceslas…"

What was so frustrating was that I couldn't be up there beside my son. He had to climb all by himself. I couldn't pull him, push him, hold him, or carry him.

But even if I could have done all that, I wouldn't have done it. Or I would have stolen from my son the opportunity to grow.

So when he finally rappelled down to the ground wearing a million dollar smile on his face, I realized he didn't only conquer the rocky cliff. He conquered his fears—which was the biggest mountain of all.

I now realize that God will not remove your mountains. You need them. Because He is using the mountain to make you grow. God will give you all the inspiration and wisdom and power to overcome your mountains, but He will let you do it "seemingly" alone. But He will cheer you. He will guide you. He will bless you.

In your climb, remember that your God is watching you. With pride.

I got deeper insights when my son asked me for money two days ago…

God Has Piled Up Your Blessings.

Meditation: My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. – James 1:2-4

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God!! Did Pope Francis Say Homosexual Behavior Is Ok? / Love Your Neighbor Romans 13:8-14 / The Painter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.