Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Insurgency: All Hopes Not Lost, Osinbajo Assures Boko Haram Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgency: All Hopes Not Lost, Osinbajo Assures Boko Haram Victims (296 Views)

Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians / Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos / Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insurgency: All Hopes Not Lost, Osinbajo Assures Boko Haram Victims by lizzybog: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2015
Description
READ MORE ,News ,Jobs , Health Tips,Fashion, buy and Sell .ON http://trade./

ABUJA — Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, yesterday, assured victims of Boko Haram attacks in Adamawa State of President Mohammadu Buhari’s determination to rid the country of terrorists, urging them not to lose hope.

Osinbajo resumes in office
Osinbajo, who has been travelling to states in the North-East in the last two days on the instruction of President Buhari, spoke when he visited the Internally Displaced Persons, IDPs, in NYSC camp and the Federal Medical Centre, in Yola, the Adamawa State capital.

He said: “Everyday, the President is thinking about you. That is why he sent me to come and see, take notes, to understand what is going on, to hear from you, so that I can report to him for positive action. That is why I am here.

continue reading click http://trade./ads/insurgency-all-hopes-not-lost-osinbajo-assures-boko-haram-victims/
Re: Insurgency: All Hopes Not Lost, Osinbajo Assures Boko Haram Victims by Ridwanna(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmmm

see Leadership

GEJ went to NE wen his election was approaching then

Can't wait to see him behind bars

embarassed embarassed

FTC
Re: Insurgency: All Hopes Not Lost, Osinbajo Assures Boko Haram Victims by Emekamex(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2015
Promises and more promises, but very few deeds and actions to show- The story of our government
Re: Insurgency: All Hopes Not Lost, Osinbajo Assures Boko Haram Victims by fammo: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2015
We are seeing the last days of these Miscreants.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Insurgency: All Hopes Not Lost, Osinbajo Assures Boko Haram Victims by gobizzy101: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2015
I give up

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Jonathan Calls On Nigerians To Unite Against Boko Haram, To Support Bu / Good For Nigeria / I Didn’t Say ‘nigerians Deserve Boko Haram’ — Fani-kayode, Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.