Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Blogger Pushes Theory Of How The World 'actually' Started - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blogger Pushes Theory Of How The World 'actually' Started (385 Views)

The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. / Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Pushes Theory Of How The World 'actually' Started by Ignyte(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2015
Peter Jev is not actually ending any time soon. After a joke on Korede Bello yesterday he has stunned us with this theory, I don't even know what to make of this. See his Version

So... I woke up this morning feeling philosophical.

I have heard sermons from different pastors, I have read religious journals and nobody ever says this.

The world actually began with an Idea. Every other thing comes from that Idea.

THE IDEA

The Idea is like the first layer of an Onion, you take a full onion and peel it, the first layer comes off, and you find a second, peel the second and you find third; don't forget however that everything was covered by that first peel.

Christians might argue; In the beginning God Created heaven and earth, but thinking about it I'd say God had to have an Idea before making it. From that Idea, came the Heavens and the earth and everything in it including MAN. Man, being part of that Idea started to invent stuff however every theory used by man links to a previous theory and thus if theories are dated back one could actually see that the entire word is an Idea.

BUT what do I know??

Y'all need to correct me if I'm wrong and share me your thoughts if you feel I'm right I look forward to hearing from you.... See you in the comment box..

Source: http://thenigerianajebo..com/2015/07/the-world-began-with-idea.html#more

cc: lalasticala
Re: Blogger Pushes Theory Of How The World 'actually' Started by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2015
Illusion! Illusion!! Illusion!!!
Re: Blogger Pushes Theory Of How The World 'actually' Started by johnydon22(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2015
For the record it is not a theory, we have a name for postulations without evidences backing them up YET. . .it's called a HYPOTHESIS. . so the dude should substantiate his claims first before you term anything a theory again Op

(1) (Reply)

The Tongue Of A Woman. / The Spirit Of The Fear Of God / Whats Wrong With The Topic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.