Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters (27545 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by ionsman: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2015
I expect TANOIDS to blame Buhari for this....
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Andema(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Boy101(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2015
A Welcome development.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by dayo23(f): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2015
That good
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Johnnoo(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2015
They that pursue are being pursued...
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by seedorfg(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2015
11 is not enough they should increase it to 1000
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Neduzze5(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2015
hibbayueei:
Ahhh. Again.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.

Where's your location?
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by damilareoye: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2015
finish yourselves. goat.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by DOKUBOHARAM: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2015
yeah..it is neccessary to reduce the population of uneducated infidels..
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Godson201333(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2015
Atmmachine:
[size=20pt]BUHARI[/size] is behind this attacks.
Retardinho 1 of Duara

Abokiii dey kill Abokiii, how e take concern we the Igbo's ??

GET A LIFE!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by myklangelo(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2015
That is a goodnews.
Let the deserters start attacking the pursuers next time.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by shilz(f): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2015
Smthing about this borno state n boko haram attacks I still don't understand..one day na one day sha..
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2015
Na like so dem go kill demselves dey go.Insha Allah.

my.notjustok.com/track/22684/
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by sheymoni(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2015
There shall be confusion in the camp of the enemies of this nation. Amen

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by seedorfg(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2015
calling (your president) someone old enough to be your father dullard, you re very stupid and a number (1)ne dullard @ Atmmachine
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by mightyhaze: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2015
sadAll I feel for these misguided elements is pity!
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by labamo07(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2015
Atmmachine:
Retardinho 1 of Duara

I know e-diots like you will still let us know the level of your stupidity..........
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by mrkings84(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2015
11 of them put together are not worth my hen in d village
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by jayzon: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2015
God punish ur papa......u go die der...... dem neva enta igbo land dats y u get lever dey talk
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Yeeyo: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Is lyk dia is a hand of present govt in dis issue of boko haram...
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Catalyst4real: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Atmmachine:
Retardinho 1 of Duara

You're a 21st Century Fool
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by ipreach: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2015
that's good for them
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by hensben(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2015
N you will come here to say white people called you a monkey/gorrilla.
Atmmachine:
Retardinho 1 of Duara

Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by tolustx(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2015
Dis media houses seem to know much abt d operations of dis BH sect but still, d sect continue to wreck havoc. Even amnesty international claims to get aerial photographs and satelite videos but still, they can't divulge d hideouts of d sect. I perceive some foul smell.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by generaliy07(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2015
https://samueliyanu./amebos-corner/

Read more news here, in a funny way
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Demmzy15(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
Al Queda, Al Shabab, Book Harm, ISIS, Al Mogadishu e.t.c. At times I wonder if this bast.ards were conceived by a woman.

You put a knife at the neck of your members
THIS IS SO IN-HUMAN

but....

IT WOULD BE A GREAT THING IF THEY CONTINUE KILLING THEMSELVES cool
Sister which one be Al-Mogadishu again?! @underlined
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by ipreach: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Egyptians shall rise against Egyptians

Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by skydancer: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Or maybe another terrorist group has just arose
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by kraftykc(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2015
This is not good news. They were heading to surrender themselves to the NA. If they had succeeded who know how many more innocent lives they could have saved.
Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by ojimbo(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2015
i will be back next month. western Germany things on my mind

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Reference(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2015
They slit their throats 'in the presence of horrified villagers', hmmm. I still don't understand something here. Were these villagers observers, prisoners or participants because the standard practice of BH is to sack villages and slaughter inhabitants. Why not this time. Why kill their members only. Is it to leave terrorised witnesses or could it be that those villages are sources, feedstock to the insurgency which can explain why the deserters were found there.

Look, these insurgents are not ghosts but humans, fellow citizens, youths. It is time the government pro-actively seeks a social grassroots solution, soft power. Insurgencies are driven by ideology, they cannot be negotiated with, bought over or defeated by force of arms alone. I believe the collosal amounts spent on military operations is unfortunate and unnecessary if the right strategies and combination of strategies is implemented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Drives Tractor, Launches Plateau State Tractor Ownership Scheme (Photos) / E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect / 2023: Ganduje Refuses To Endorse Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.