Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. (18437 Views)

FG Will Employ 47,000 Workers To Fix Roads – Fashola / My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari / Nigerians Will Soon Get The Change They Voted For - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. by Swaggzkid: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari please take note of this.
Re: I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. by armadeo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
nosiebaba:

This man is calling the majority of the people in ur state illiterate and u dey clap for am shocked

grin grin
Re: I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. by Moheat(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Neduzze5:
Yes!

Because some people were not able to receive standard education, they should not be limited to out of government affairs.

If Buhari a certified "illiterate" can be the Dullardish President of Nigeria, then anybody can serve in any other governmental capacity!!

Quote me and enter Lagoon!!

Creativity at it best. Guy I duff my cap for you
Re: I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. by Moheat(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
darkid1:
U see why I am against putting agberos in office. Instead of turning this illetrates to litrates. No good government would stand if it had illitrates in offices, this is what our collonian masters were trying to avoid

It will make sense if he appoints illiterates because the Governor is literate but it'll be a disaster if such a thing happen at the Centre because our president is illiterate.
Re: I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. by Moheat(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
kka2007:
he's an illiterate himself nah
It's a welcome development since even the FG is headed by an illiterate.
Re: I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. by Boyewu: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nobody born during and after Fayose, should be an illiterate in Ekiti State, reason during his time there was free education during Awolowo regime in South West and from 1979-1983, 1991-1993, 1999-2003 all those years were free education. Tell Why should there be illiterate in his government instead of him to promote education he promotes okada rider than civil servants be because he uses them as thugs. STOP NONSENSE!
Re: I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. by nigerianvenom(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Neduzze5:
Yes!

Because some people were not able to receive standard education, they should not be limited to out of government affairs.

If Buhari a certified "illiterate" can be the Dullardish President of Nigeria, then anybody can serve in any other governmental capacity!!

Na true u talk soooo.
Re: I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. by 42ultimate(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
It is unfortunate that some of you do not see what Fayose is aiming at, we have to be smart and stop falling gullibly to these politicians. He wants to employ illiterate because they will be easily manipulated and they are red made tools for siphoning money, having been aware that it will be difficult to steal public fund using their old style in this modern Nigeria, where all leakages are being blocked. Ignorance is not an excuse, it's a pity that when he will be probed, many of this illiterates will be sacrificed because their signature will be found rather than Fayose's. If not, Why will the governor of a state with the highest number of professors in Nigeria want to appoint illiterates into governance? Even when this illiterates already know that governance is not their business. All they have done is to recruit a competent, worthy and educated man to govern on their behalf. Fayose is smart but he is trying to be mischievous.
Re: I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. by Dino2002: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fayemi destroyed ekiti state u did not say a word now u are criticizing fayose whom d masses supported.

PDP for 2018 in ekiti state. Apc is a gooner
Re: I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. by calcal: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
What make anyone think is better than the so called illiterate? ability to read and write, almost of those guys can read and write, then what else?

with Phd in zoology all the same he failed to move the country forward.
Re: I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Neduzze5:
Yes!

May ur generation reason n act as u've said.
Re: I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. by debaj10: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Did he mean he'll EDUCATE illiterate people in his govt? After all they're already there (in ALL governments).

A wise man employs people who know more than he does about his business.
This Funny man wants to do the opposite?
Lol
Re: I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. by tpiander: 1:29am On Jul 04, 2015
and educate them as well?
Re: I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. by ModiKen(m): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2015
Neduzze5:
Yes!

Re: I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. by ModiKen(m): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2015
virus04:
then dem go do illiterate work for u.. Mumu.. Some of dese politicians dey take alomo

Re: I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. by kklove4real(f): 6:10am On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=nosiebaba post=35436370]
This man is calling the majority of the people in ur state illiterate and u dey clap for am shocked[/qu. u know we are fountain of knowledge. But all fingers are not equal we can't all be fortunate to have education.. Take that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares Friday & Monday As Public Holidays / Vote And Protect Your Votes, Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Douglas-abubakar Task Women / Edo Ex-Speaker, Zakawanu Garuba Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.