Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Kate Henshaw Finally Speaks On Fire Incident At Her Home, Thanks Fans & Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Finally Speaks On Fire Incident At Her Home, Thanks Fans & Friends (617 Views)

Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support / Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH / Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Finally Speaks On Fire Incident At Her Home, Thanks Fans & Friends by dihalao(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
'With a heart full of immense gratitude, I want to thank all my fans, friends on social media, who sent messages and words of encouragement for the incident that happened last week. I appreciate the love, care and concern. The good Lord bless you all and cause His face to shine on you, may He be gracious unto you and give you peace!! Have an absolutely blessed weekend. Huge hugs all round.'

ishilove

source:
http://talkcityblog..com/2015/07/kate-henshaw-finally-speaks-on-fire.html

Re: Kate Henshaw Finally Speaks On Fire Incident At Her Home, Thanks Fans & Friends by HungerBAD: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
One mattress burn for her house and na news, and the people wey tanker burn their houses plus shops down for lagos,we no even know their names.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Finally Speaks On Fire Incident At Her Home, Thanks Fans & Friends by oscarawardee: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Okay.
We've got your back Kate.
Re: Kate Henshaw Finally Speaks On Fire Incident At Her Home, Thanks Fans & Friends by viceldo(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
I hope you recover all ur lost belongins xo bad.....next tmy check your home properly before going out.....all dis nollywood celebs they be like oh I'm late for the movie shoot....nd forget to switch off their sanitary appliances

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Solo Dance That Made A Girl To Fall In Love Withing 30 Sec. / Van Persie Gets Hero's Welcome As He Lands In Turkey Ahead Of His Move... / VIDEO: Yemi Alade – Na Gode Ft Selebobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.