Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH (39323 Views)

Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba / Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support / Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by sixtuschimere: 9:47am On May 11, 2016
More than halfway into his performance, at Legend’s Real Deal Experience in Port Harcourt on Sunday the 8th of May 2016,Timaya, on his knees, rhapsodized about and prayed for his Port Harcourt fans, thanking them for helping him throughout his career and making him what he is today.

In his words, he promised, “to never stop doing music”.

This came after a thrilling evening that saw Port Harcourt residents go home with refrigerators, generators and other branded gifts in the raffle draw that was held at the Joseph Yobo Mini Stadium, Port Harcourt.

Timaya hugs fan

The Real Deal Experience which also featured a full-sized rotating bar, incredible onstage stunts and musical performances is set to make stops at other key cities in Nigeria in the forthcoming weeks.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/timaya-shocks-ph-fans-prays-and-thanks.html

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by sixtuschimere: 9:47am On May 11, 2016
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by chikel2000(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2016
Timaya, just love ur song "E no matter". Good one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by floragregs(f): 9:57am On May 11, 2016
When you are high on something, u will want to do anything to assure yourself that you are still alive smiley

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Davbams(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2016
All na scope!

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by sinaj(f): 10:00am On May 11, 2016
Awwww daz xo sweet of him knowing his root smiley

1 Like

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by hungryboy(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2016
sinaj:
Awwww daz xo sweet of him knowing his root smiley

which root?
Him be tree?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Nobody: 10:02am On May 11, 2016
Lovelygrin

8 Likes

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by SoloTu: 10:04am On May 11, 2016
Thanking the lord for making them accept ukwu! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by esxty(f): 10:15am On May 11, 2016
he might not be thanking them,he might just be singing. but people just add sugar.
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Nobody: 10:36am On May 11, 2016
wow... nice one egberipapa
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Michellla(f): 11:28am On May 11, 2016
good one.
not those fake celebrities that'll never appreciate their fans

8 Likes

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Akposkool(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2016
They were his first audience and they supported. That is humility and gratitude for you
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by atilla(m): 12:22pm On May 11, 2016
He is learning his fans r not liking his arrogant behavior. Let him do the same in person and not only on stage

Good for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 11, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin
hungryboy:
which root?

Him be tree?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Arewa12: 12:32pm On May 11, 2016
Nyc 1

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by CAPSLOCKED: 1:35pm On May 11, 2016
ONE OF THE MOST HUMBLE ENTERTAINERS, IN NIGERIA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by sukkot: 2:02pm On May 11, 2016
beard gang is where its at. where yall at ?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 11, 2016
His money grin
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 11, 2016
What's the big deal undecided
Who he help
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by McBrooklyn(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2016
I received the text below from phone number 07037198374. . . Please read!

"Dear Customer,Due to the BVN validation in compliance with CBN bank directives, your ATM card has been De_activated call our help line on 08135612171 now.

I promptly called the guy and below is the abridged version of our conversation.

Me: Hello sir, you just sent me a text message.

The Man: oh my God, you just received our message and you called! So you're affected by the BVN problem?

Me: you said my ATM is deactivated?

The man: which bank are you using?

Me: Which of my ATM is deactivated?

The Man: Which bank are you using?

Me: You deactivated my ATM so you know which one you deactivated.

The Man: OK, you are using First Bank?
Me: No sir, I don't use them.

The Man: Oh my God it is Access bank.

Me: Sorry Sir, I don't use Access.

The Man. What of GTB

Me: No sir, I actually use Unity bank. You know it was formally Bank of the North.

The Man. Ohhhhh. Unity has been having problems. What's your account number?

Me: I don't know, can't remember off hand. I have about 5 bank accounts.

The Man: Take out your ATM let me check my system for you.

Me: Which bank are you working with?

The Man: CBN

Me: Sir, I don't have account with the CBN.

The Man: We are the head of all banks in Nigeria. We control banks from our office.

Me: What's your name sir?

The Man: Ahhhhh mmmmm John. Which ATM do you have with you now?

Me. The one your father gave me.

The man: My father?

Me: Yes, your lazy father that gave birth to a petty thief. Go and look for work.

The line went dead. But I was not done yet. So I called him back.

The Man: Hello.

Me: I am not done with you yet. don't hang your phone on me. I will surely castrate you. You can't speak good English and you're working with the CBN.

The man: Your father!!!!

The phone went off and was switched off too.

Kindly warn your friends not to disclose their banking details to anybody on the phone. It could save a life.

Pls. Share this urgently with your family & friends.

Beware Of BVN Scammer!!!

#Copied

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Sunnycliff(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2016
Appreciating those who helped you get to the top of the Ladder!
Good one from plantain seller boy!
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by youngberry001(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2016
Den mama
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by jazinogold(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2016
shocked

I WAS THERE...HE DASHED SOME PEOPLE MONEY, HE DASHED SOME PEOPLE HIS GOLD CHAIN, SOME GOT HIS WRIST WATCH....SOME BABES GOT HIS PHONE NUMBER wink

GUESS WHAT I GOT

wink

I GOT HIS BVN NUMBER cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Divinehenrich(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2016
D one & only plantain seller. Dem mama soldier.
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Destined2win: 2:07pm On May 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:
ONE OF THE MOST HUMBLE ENTERTAINERS, IN NIGERIA.
.Timaya used to be very proud, he became humble after Nicole gravity 'finished' him in his popular song

1 Like

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 11, 2016
I won't accept this,o ye ko dobale
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Figs(m): 2:08pm On May 11, 2016
floragregs:
When you are high on something, u will want to do anything to assure yourself that you are still alive smiley
u always wake up on d wrng syd of ur bed

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Bishops10(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2016
Timaya my Love
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by titiakins: 2:09pm On May 11, 2016
Nice one

It's good to appreciate your fans from time to time
After all they made you who you are!
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Kennitrust(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2016
When God bless u, no man can curse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” / Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday / Nobody Had Sex In The BBNaija House – Tacha To Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.