Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz (45241 Views)

Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support / Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH / Davido Gives Fan N50,000 For Praying For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by yusaze807: 6:37am On May 09, 2016
The songstress who took a break from social media since her husband's posts about their marriage, returned to Instagram last night, She thanked fans for prayers and support, even thanking them for her husband.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFKmJEVRO0w/?taken-by=tiwasavage

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by yusaze807: 6:37am On May 09, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by Nobody: 6:40am On May 09, 2016
Amen
LESSON: It's not good to expose one's family to any form of social media like u both did.

33 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:44am On May 09, 2016
Ok.
Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by teekay213(m): 6:48am On May 09, 2016
who dey pray for una?who no get family and better things to pray for,na una dem go com dey pray for,which of dem u don epp?fyi,most of the people out there pray to see you apart.

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by Nobody: 6:56am On May 09, 2016
derespect:
Amen
LESSON: It's not good to expose one's family to any form of social media like u both did.

I learned a lot from their marriage mess.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by Smellymouth: 6:57am On May 09, 2016
Tiwa Savage, when be the last time U sleep without A/C? undecided

I only dey pray make Nepa bring Light undecided

I can't wait to shout --"UP NEPAAAA

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by nrexzy: 7:12am On May 09, 2016
Pastor Prayers don work... Tiwa get Spiritual Husband
Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by Mediapace: 7:13am On May 09, 2016
What of things that have spoilt,how is she planning to repair the damages

When you rush into marriage,you will rush out

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by Nobody: 7:16am On May 09, 2016
Never knew tiwa was the type who enjoyed cheap publicity when this stuff was about dying down she's trying to bring it up again.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by Nobody: 7:24am On May 09, 2016
we sight U tiwaa

Gist:: See Bishop Oyedepo Kneeling Down
Before His Spiritual Father, Adeboye http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/see-bishop-oyedepo-kneeling-down-before.html?m=0
Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by queenoflafia(f): 7:27am On May 09, 2016
Them still dey together
Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by kiddoiLL(m): 7:28am On May 09, 2016
Good!! God bless you too Tiwa....so now can all face our fvcking businesses?? and quit the titeebillz posts... leave them to their lives

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by ebig21(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by link2ok(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2016
Ok we hear
Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by ebig21(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2016
Na una business
Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by Nobody: 7:53am On May 09, 2016
are they back together?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by Nobody: 7:54am On May 09, 2016
Only God knows why you decided to tarnish Teebillz image

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by Firefire(m): 7:54am On May 09, 2016
I beg park your private life comot for my front. Awon oni ranu.
Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by Millz404(m): 7:54am On May 09, 2016
You must really think i prayed for you...... But..

I didn't. Sorry

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by danchuzzy(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2016
Stephrocks:
Never knew tiwa was the type who enjoyed cheap publicity when this stuff was about dying down she's trying to bring it up again.

might be true

don't remember her putting up or soliciting prayer points at any point!!!!

kai bro, you dey think far oooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by gen2briz(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2016
Why not interview instead of social media. Mstwwwww

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by fumisexy: 7:56am On May 09, 2016
all these dramas you all are acting. there is God oo
Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by tuzle(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2016
after she destroyed him

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by ZoggingMaster: 7:57am On May 09, 2016
Be humble and confirm that you've learnt from your own mistakes too... The worst time to take an action is when you are hurting the most as it always leads to regrets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by chenemi123: 7:58am On May 09, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] cryHmmmmmm..........wonders shall nva end ooo. Marriage is meant to enjoinied not endured.
Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by waleadex(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2016
Both of them were just childish about the whole thing...
Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by emilil(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2016
Na to put poison for her drink, if i were teebillz, u destroyed me here u are talking nonsense angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by epospiky(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2016
you are welcome jor. Why she come look serious for that pic na. BTW I am available if you need helpgrin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz by Realmcfynest: 7:59am On May 09, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Bow Wow Rumored Dead / Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) / Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.