Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Bayelsa Youth Corpers Protesting Over Their Pending Allowance Payment (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bayelsa Youth Corpers Protesting Over Their Pending Allowance Payment (Photos) (15028 Views)

Firstbank Empowers 8000 Youth Corpers (Photos) / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k / Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Youth Corpers Protesting Over Their Pending Allowance Payment (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
... noted.

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Bayelsa Youth Corpers Protesting Over Their Pending Allowance Payment (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
cuteendowed:
they pay una 2 months when dey neva pay us 1 month; chai! I don broke finish o, when dey go pay us na angry
Soon... Monday maybe..
Stay strong grin
Re: Bayelsa Youth Corpers Protesting Over Their Pending Allowance Payment (Photos) by Classic1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
barry40:
May God help Nigeria. I have never heard Youth Corp Members protesting.

That's cos they are not supposed to. It's against their code of conduct. These ones are just being stupid cos they just passed out
Re: Bayelsa Youth Corpers Protesting Over Their Pending Allowance Payment (Photos) by chinkichun: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
I was there today. The experience was quite surprising. Thing went from 0 to 100 real quick. But they finally paid us the 5k transport allowance through our state account this evening.

But they didn't treat us (the 'corpers') well... We were very peaceful during the protest. There was no need for the tear gas.
Re: Bayelsa Youth Corpers Protesting Over Their Pending Allowance Payment (Photos) by chinkichun: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Classic1:
[b][/b]
That's cos they are not supposed to. It's against their code of conduct. These ones are just being stupid cos they just passed out

You don't know how it all started, so don't insult the corpers. Osun state corpers protested yesterday also.
Re: Bayelsa Youth Corpers Protesting Over Their Pending Allowance Payment (Photos) by nobul(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Olowun wa Ooooooooo
Re: Bayelsa Youth Corpers Protesting Over Their Pending Allowance Payment (Photos) by MrLeno(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Where is Freemanan? He should come and confirm this report.
Re: Bayelsa Youth Corpers Protesting Over Their Pending Allowance Payment (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
MrLeno:
Where is Freemanan? He should come and confirm this report.

I already did. And it has been resolved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which State Pays Veterinary Doctor Corpers Highest During NYSC / Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? / What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.