Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,995 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Photos And Details From Inside The APC National Executive Committee Meeting « - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos And Details From Inside The APC National Executive Committee Meeting « (1276 Views)

Fayose At PDP South-West Reconciliation Committee Meeting In Ekiti (Photos) / Okorocha, Ganduje, Oyegun, At APC National Working Committee Meeting In Abuja / PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos And Details From Inside The APC National Executive Committee Meeting « by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
President Buhari during his opening remarks at the party's NEC meeting at the party's National secretariat in Abuja , asked APC members to put their personal interest in their pocket and allow the party system work.
"What ever your personal interests, put them in your pocket. Let APC work. Let the system work. I appeal to you to accept the superiority of the party. I cannot confine myself in Sambisa forest and refuse to participate in the meeting because I respect the superiority of the party.” he said

Bola Tinubu is reportedly absent.More pics here >http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/07/here-are-photos-from-inside-apc.html

Re: Photos And Details From Inside The APC National Executive Committee Meeting « by Olofintoto(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
kk
Re: Photos And Details From Inside The APC National Executive Committee Meeting « by obailala(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
I hope they can now put their personal struggles behind and allow Buhari move this country forward.
Re: Photos And Details From Inside The APC National Executive Committee Meeting « by ugonology(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ooookkkk...
Re: Photos And Details From Inside The APC National Executive Committee Meeting « by frankyychiji(f): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
obailala:
I hope they can now put their personal struggles behind and allow Buhari move this country forward.
How can? When the bride and brides family were absent.
Re: Photos And Details From Inside The APC National Executive Committee Meeting « by igbeke: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Emm, Commissioner Osibade is missing in those pictures. Was it a deliberate act, an oversight or that he was truly absent like his "Oga at the top"?

(1) (Reply)

The World We Live 1# Pic. For Intellectual / Kwara PDP Denies Initiating Invitation Of Toyin Saraki By EFCC. / Notorious Brigadier General Aliyu Momoh Redeployed To Training Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.