Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. (123059 Views)

How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? / 10 Most Urbanized States In Nigeria - Ovoko.com / Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Macelliot(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Biased List... Enugu comes first in all ramification...

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Macelliot(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ekiti? Mehn, I visited Ekiti... Na brown roof everywhere...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Macelliot(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ekiti? Mehn, I visited Ekiti... Na brown roof everywhere...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by scholes0(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
CSTR2:
A list created by a renown tribalist.
I have been to ekiti and osun on company sponsored excursions sorry there is nothing "naturally breathtaking" there except for one or two places .
Akwaibom, bayelsa , and enugu are more naturally breathtaking than all the states in your list and both weren't even mentioned.
In fact, when it comes to tropical beauty, the SS and to an extent the SE are the hot zones in Nigeria.
You must be a unsalvageable tribalist or irredeemably ignorant.
Throw this list into the trash.
I don't see tourists scrambling to visit any of those places in your list except cross river.

na so the thing pain you reach?
I SAID MY LIST IS SUBJECTIVE.... How is Bayelsa beautiful?
Sorry, but Swamps are not beautiful to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by zicca(f): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Come bros,e be like said na only water and bush dey make state fine for ur eye or u be caveman asking for a mermaid's hand in marriage

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by successmatters(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Of course, this is the same brain washing going in Nigeria since after the war. Op you are right. These are nigerian states, south east states are in Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by IYANGBALI: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

And ritual killing, Inc.est, rape etc from ekiti n osun no disqualify them abi
enugu own na 3 much now,leaders in everythng dey do grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by scholes0(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
zicca:
Come bros,e be like said na only water and bush dey make state fine for ur eye or u be caveman asking for a mermaid's hand in marriage

lol, funny. cheesy
But what does natural beauty of an area mean to you?
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Damfostopper:
Op...so u went to snap the sky n water to upload here....wat's beautiful dere ? Huh

I tire oo
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Davidifeanyi: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
guy where is Enugu? If i show some gifts of nature in Enugu, you will edit this list...no joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by successmatters(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Davidifeanyi:
guy where is Enugu? If i show some gifts of nature in Enugu, you will edit this list...no joke.

The op has never been to enugu, which tiger faced people ever leave their ratholes?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Smooyis(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
scholes0:
9: EKITI STATE: Ekiti state is located in the South Western region of Nigeria, and was created in 1996, from the old Ondo state. The state covers an area of 6,353 km2 (2,453 sq mi), and is mainly an Upland Zone dotted with hills, with most of the state at least 250 meters above sea level. Ado Ekiti is the state capital and largest city, while others include Ikere Ekiti, Ikole Ekiti, Efon Alaaye, and Ijero Ekiti. Attractions in the state are mainly its naturally lush hilly environment, The Ikogosi warm and cool water springs, Esa Cave, The beautiful Arinta waterfalls of Ipole-Iloro, Efon-Alaaye mountain ridges, Olosunta hills, Etc
Ekiti is really beautiful. The ikogosi warm spring should be expanded with more facilities so as to attract more tourists.
Mentioning important towns without mentioning Omuo-Ekiti which is the second biggest town after the state capital is questionable.

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Smooyis(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=scholes0 post=35444309]9: EKITI STATE: Ekiti state is located in the South Western region of Nigeria, and was created in 1996, from the old Ondo state. The state covers an area of 6,353 km2 (2,453 sq mi), and is mainly an Upland Zone dotted with hills, with most of the state at least 250 meters above sea level. Ado Ekiti is the state capital and largest city, while others include Ikere Ekiti, Ikole Ekiti, Efon Alaaye, and Ijero Ekiti. Attractions in the state are mainly its naturally lush hilly environment, The Ikogosi warm and cool water springs, Esa Cave, The beautiful Arinta waterfalls of Ipole-Iloro, Efon-Alaaye mountain ridges, Olosunta hills, Etc quote

Ekiti is really beautiful. The ikogosi warm spring should be expanded with more facilities so as to attract more tourists.
Mentioning important towns without mentioning Omuo-Ekiti which is the second biggest town after the state capital is questionable.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by kenex4ever(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
From these pix u posted plateau is the finest followed by cross river, kaduna and ondo. Ur number one shouldn't make d list.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by mmsen: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good thread, not sure about the order but there are lots of beautiful places to see in Nigeria.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by kenex4ever(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
kr0ne:
More
nice
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by AmiableJay(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Neyoor:

Long live Our state of Osun.... Meanwhile, you've forgotten to put my town in the list of most important towns in Osun and I will do that know by putting Ikire, the land of dodo dia.
Enife Ikire yoo se rere.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by faithchubby93(f): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
As far as I know EKITI, is not beautiful at all...please OP stop giving us photoshop pictures...
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by tsdarkside(m): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
woww...nigeria is very rich ohhhh...... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Samunique(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Young03:
042 I rep
U are very correct, Enugu is another wonderful place blessed with beautiful hills.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by CSTR2: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
scholes0:

na so the thing pain you reach?
I SAID MY LIST IS SUBJECTIVE.... How is Bayelsa beautiful?
Sorry, but Swamps are not beautiful to me.
But you were defending the validity of your "subjective" list as if it was authentic.
Btw, who told you bayelsa is just swamps? Even at that , swamps are the definition of tropical.
Rocks and hills as depicted in your list is synonymous to arid/savannah regions. There is nothing tropical about rocks and hills.
I was expecting to see beauriful vegetations and wildlife regions, not rocks, hills and aridity.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by hardbody: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Which state is maiduguri? That state is the most beautiful, peaceful and serene. With undulating hills and sonorous waterfalls collecting at the base and meandering down to the dense sambisa forest with some of the most beautiful and educated girls now ladies taken from the state to populate this forest that straddles 4 states. It recently had the seat of the military relocated there.

......so much to be said about this most beautiful state in Nigeria
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by biGPoppaSays(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Osun state... my beautiful state

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Hero10001: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
scholes0:

That is why I said it is a subjective list...
Beauty is Subjective. .... .... You may not think Kagoro hills of Kafanchan falls are beautiful,, but another person might grin
And that's why i said you know nothing bout beauty.
The real beauty should be acceptable to every humans.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by StarMogul(m): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
asadike:
bias op,wey enugu?
Nwannem amakwam ebe 042 no_.Op dis is not acceptable,but taraba fine shaa. grin
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by 1stGenius(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
So none of the South-Eastern States made the top ten;could this be termed bigotry?
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Hero10001: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
menabadoo:
I thought as much, op doesn't know anything about beauty. Op is blind
I suffer pass cow for Kagoro hills.
We cursed the tourism club president that led us into that wilderness.
It was a bitter experience as we ran out of foods &water.
The worst moment was when we met some resident of the hills and they gave us brown palmwine, we just gulped it down in no time never knew it was canabis infused palmwine.
Omo, come see madness for kagoro hills!
That Kaf falls ehn, no try am o, cos you go contact botulinum sp straight.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
scholes0:

Enugu isn't more beautiful than any of those states in top 10. (But it is the most beautiful in the South East)
Enugu gets Honorary mention as number 12, After Adamawa which occupies the 11th spot.
U said kanji national park is d largest in Nigeria..... nd in Taraba, you said Gashaka Gumti is the largest national park in Nigeria....... how so
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Chinatownm(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Damfostopper:
Op...so u went to snap the sky n water to upload here....wat's beautiful dere ? Huh

No mind dat guy.
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hero10001:

I suffer pass cow for Kagoro hills.
We cursed the tourism club president that led us into that wilderness.
It was a bitter experience as we ran out of foods &water.
The worst moment was when we met some resident of the hills and they gave us brown palmwine, we just gulped it down in no time never knew it was canabis infused palmwine.
Omo, come see madness for kagoro hills!
chai...... na suffer be dat o
Re: 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. by honfreeman(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
where is cross river state please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.