Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone (1868 Views)

4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by Xslaze3xd(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Am just following the latest trend
#
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by zinachidi(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
1) it consumes less mb,, u can use free 15mb from airtel for 10days...grin

Add urs..
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by nwaobitex: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Because it can save your life
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
2) Java Phones Dont Consume Much Battery
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nothing like bricking.

Add yours
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by Fundango: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Java phones will save you from headache,hyper tension,other pains and java heat..just like za my FOUR amariyas #NOKIA AISHA , NOKIA MARYAM ,NOKIA AMINA and NOKIA KHADIJA.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by Fundango: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Java phones will save you from all za headache,hyper tension,other pains and java heat..just like za my FOUR amariyas #NOKIA AISHA , NOKIA MARYAM ,NOKIA AMINA and NOKIA KHADIJA.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
U dnt nid to buy powerbank or carry charger everywhere u go
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by willian10: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
lol, u don't need to waste ur money for selfie stick
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by holuwamurewa(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
No subscription stress
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by Youngpo413: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Its 100% better than a tecno product,even the so called phantom Z
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by Femistico(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
You self wan join fp abi...
see drama for phone section
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
madness!
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
youngdude1:
madness!

real madness bro

Femistico:
You self wan join fp abi... see drama for phone section
lolzzzzzx Bro Java na still Phone la
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by Webbet(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
My brother leave am.Android all the way. #upgradebro
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Webbet:
My brother leave am.Android all the way. #upgradebro
am using android too.... I just felt like creating dis topic
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by blackiridis(m): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
I still have a java phone as my backup.. java sweet sha

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
Its 100% better than a tecno product,even the so called phantom Z
Wrong because the browsing speed has differs
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Java Phone Instead Of An Android/iphone by architez: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Please forgive me.
There is this raging thread I wish certain people would comment on. We are trying to determine what should be the parameters of a consent age in 9ja and some folks (including muslims) r saying that the Prophet (PBUH) slept with a six/nine year old. Here is the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2439827/age-consent-sex-what-want

(1) (Reply)

Confirmation Of The New Model Charger I Bought Yesterday. Tested!! / A Must Have Phone With It Power, Always On / Where To Repair Alcatel Phone In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.