Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures (23139 Views)

Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation / Chris Okotie Drives Himself To Church (see Photos) / Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by laurel03(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
9ja pastor.....
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by ideatoprince18(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
@3rd pics....what is a bouncer protecting a pastor 4 in d house of God almighty??....is d holy spirit not enough ??.....smh for hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by damiloladuke: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
happy birthday bro Okotie
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by zainabxel(f): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Check Out List of The Top Ten Hottest Rappers from Northern Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/2388964/top-10-hottest-rappers-northern
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
So dis church get congregation like after all his controversy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by damiloladuke: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
happy birthday bro Okotie
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ ABOUT MY FUNNY PERSONAL SECRET DIARY
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by no2fuks(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
house hold peeps your god is a yr older

hip
hip
hip
hooray

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by sexaddict08(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
yipata:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN OF GOD. ( THE BEST OF A MAN OF GOD IS THE MAN WHO STILL MAKE MISTAKES) GOD DOESN'T CALL A PERFECT MAN, HE CALLS THE UNQUALIFIED AND QUALIFIES THEM FOR THE JOB. I RESPECT GOD'S ANOINTING UPON YOUR LIFE SIR. LONG LIVE IN GOD'S VINEYARD.

Can u say that to arm robbers since they still make mistakes of robbery. f.uc.k off

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by makzeze: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
[size=60pt]BUHARI[/size]is not happy about this
Ur hatred for Buhari will kill you.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by damilareoye: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Happy birthday sir
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by anonimi: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Did he finally pay the keyboard/piano player for his church he was OWING

Reverend Okotie seeks secret trial for ex-pianist, asks judge to chase journalists
March 30, 2013

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/127572-reverend-okotie-seeks-secret-trial-for-ex-pianist-asks-judge-to-chase-journalists.html

Former Church Keyboard Player At The Mercy Of Rev. Chris Okotie And Corrupt Lagos Magistrate Judge
JUL 16, 2013

The matter of alleged assault between the Pastor of Household of God Church, Rev. Chris Okotie and his former church pianist, Oklotor Daphiaghor, has just taken an increasingly curious, complicated turn. As things play out, presiding Lagos magistrate, Mrs. Abimbola Oshodi Makanjuola has blatantly taken it upon herself to convict the defendant by collaborating with Okotie’s lawyer, Mr. Kola Dopamu.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2013/07/16/former-church-keyboard-player-mercy-rev-chris-okotie-and-corrupt-lagos-magistrate-judge
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by probityprodigy(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hbd Sir, many more fruitful years in the vineyard of the Lord.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by kingsley3218(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
I hope he didn't hold another beauty peagent in the church auditorium cos of his birthday
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by yipata: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
sexaddict08:

Can u say that to arm robbers since they still make mistakes of robbery. f.uc.k off

Orga why my comment dey pain u like this... it's not my biz to judge anyone and if u dnt like my comment.. BROS GO HUG TRANSFORMER...
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by sexaddict08(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
yipata:

Orga why my comment dey pain u like this... it's not my biz to judge anyone and if u dnt like my comment.. BROS GO HUG TRANSFORMER...

Is this what Okotie is teaching you? to tell your critique to hug transformer? I see why you'll remain being remotely controlled
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hbd Sir
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by kenoz(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pastor wey get swag. kiss

Happy Birthday to him
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by mikeapollo: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
morereb10:
This is so awesome and opulence. Happy Birthday Sir. Can You say that to him?

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/pastor-chris-okoties-57th-birthday.html#sthash.7SNUR0MR.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Awesome?
Go watch TB Joshua's 52 Birthday and see what is really ''awesome''
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by seanby4konji: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
ohh boy no be dollar dat boy carry for there
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
congats pastor #birthdaymate
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by NobleG1(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
His st*upid followers are giving him (a billionaire) expensive gifts even after extorting money from them. Dumb sheeple!
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
guy.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by cold(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Charlatans fleecing the gullibe in the name of god..sigh
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
... noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
... noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Lionsclaw: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mostwanted7:
Those gifts are better off at motherless babies home where they are urgently needed
See this one. I forget say people like Judas Iscariot wen they complain say person spend expensive perfume for Jesus still dey this generation, all them sabi na motherless babies and poor
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Fearcom(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mostwanted7:
Those gifts are better off at motherless babies home where they are urgently needed

The was the exact same thing Judas Iscariot said when the woman with a bottle of expensive ointment poured the whole bottle on Jesus Christ, yet the Bible said he didn't say it because He cared about the poor but because he was a thief. Do you care about the poor you have mentioned and how many have you helped with your substance??
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Mostwanted7: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fearcom:

The was the exact same thing Judas Iscariot said when the woman with a bottle of expensive ointment poured the whole bottle on Jesus Christ, yet the Bible said he didn't say it because He cared about the poor but because he was a thief. Do you care about the poor you have mentioned and how many have you helped with your substance??

So my comment makes me a judas Average Nigerian IQ esque
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Mostwanted7: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lionsclaw:
See this one. I forget say people like Judas Iscariot wen they complain say person spend expensive perfume for Jesus still dey this generation, all them sabi na motherless babies and poor

so im automatically a Judas too? Low reasoning
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by thecavemanesq(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 / Premarital Sex Is Not A Sin Against God / Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.