Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures (23144 Views)

Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation / Chris Okotie Drives Himself To Church (see Photos) / Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by happney65: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Them talk say this man no get children is it true?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by piagetskinner(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
yipata:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN OF GOD. ( THE BEST OF A MAN OF GOD IS THE MAN WHO STILL MAKE MISTAKES) GOD DOESN'T CALL A PERFECT MAN, HE CALLS THE UNQUALIFIED AND QUALIFIES THEM FOR THE JOB. I RESPECT GOD'S ANOINTING UPON YOUR LIFE SIR. LONG LIVE IN GOD'S VINEYARD.
Yes God calls the unqualified to make such person perfect...but when that person keeps rising and falling,I think it only means that person isn't serious with the quest of being perfect...#I have not mentioned any names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Lionsclaw: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mostwanted7:

so im automatically a Judas too? Low reasoning

Yes you are automatically a Judas mr high reasoning
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by nwakaibeya1: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2015
today is another FRIDAY NIGHT VIGIL with FASTING or without FASTING usually organised by story telling pastors and prophets and the spiritually blind born again followers after attending the now turned night comedy shows still remain in evil bondages whereby they are mesmerized by evil marine,occult kingdoms and witches and wizards without beign totally LIBERATED and empowered and giving them the commonest thing that Jesus Christ promised his followers, which is peace,BEHOLD those night vigil and fasting is what we call the agenda of men and this is because the raw power and the light and the mantle of Jesus Christ is lacking among so called pastors and prophets who keep moving with this bondage sacrifice of night vigil and fasting and that is why they set those programs to keep people and parishioners in bondage and to make merchandise of their bellies and much as we keep telling human beigns , if the light of real Jesus Christ,the mantle ,the power that be is with you you dont need to suffer yourself and the people around you for real Jesus Christ to hear your prayer and answer you when you call upon him ,in fact this chameleonic norm is as if Jesus Christ is very far when indeed he is supposed to live in you and his light shines in you that the evil ones no matter who and where they are have no choice but to bow before you infact at the mention of your name every evil knee must bow that is the POWER but its very tragic that humans even after we told them to try the unbelievable POWER,the light,the mantle OF REAL JESUSCHRIST that we talk about they still prefer to suffer while professing Jesus Christ,what a pity but as we keep saying many human beigns are bound to loss as JESUSCHRIST declared ,so never will they listen nor test the spirit as they where commanded to test every spirit but where is the power to test the spirit ? and that is why we keep telling them about Jeremiah 5,21-22 and Mathew 13,13-14 kingdom of God of justice has come,judgement has come upon the earth and it will never come the way humanbeigns think it will come,behold THE revelation of God is NEVER for everyone, much as heaven is not for everyone,#Jesus Christ has comeback #we said so
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by anonimi: 5:17am On Jul 04, 2015
happney65:
Them talk say this man no get children is it true?

If you ask me na who I go ask................maybe e don take im sperm do.....................

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Albishir: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Can't say HBD to him cos he can't keep a woman in his home as wife
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Gariga: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
HBD my pastor, the great teacher. God will continue to bless u. You are such an inspiration. As your days are so shall your strength be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Sin Against God / Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.