Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today (22138 Views)

How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? / 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls / Man Spotted Love Machine In Their Office Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by arabianights: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gemc3:

Yes i am.

you are in the banking sector? then check you attitude as u come off as rude and aggressive.
Theres nothing you can state about banking sector that many of us here dont know,Many here are ex bankers who left on their own.

Dont bother responding, i wont dignify you on that.
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by arabianights: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
windud:
I met one ugly old short and witty lady at CAC Enugu office and I couldn't help but wonder if she knew she was working in a public office or in her matrimonial home, that's if she was even married. People who have gone to do business in CAC Enugu office should have noticed her rude attitude to customers to the commission.

She is really hostile, talks rubbish and never puts a welcoming smile on her face. Her responses to customers inquiry would rather leave you angered and confused. I will soon find out her names and post it here.

please dont, abeg!!!!.There are no jobs now and she might be a bread winner.Ladies carry out their issues on people .
why not just simply inquire on the office to channel your grieviances to.

I my self do not tolerate rubbish, am allergic to bullshit .Dont hesitate to give it to the lady when next you go to that office or better still meet her superiors as am quite sure that some of her colleagues if not all will support you.

Please dont print her names here, this is a public forum and she might lose her job.
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by 4C2215131: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
achemedez:
the fact tht customers are always right doesn't guarantee customers to behave anyhw hw.... who knws maybe reverse is the case. since there is nobody to be ur witness @op
or.... audio or idonbilivit??

the rate @ which naija customers are complaining nowadays eh??

I wnt be surprised if dey come Here to report ATM machine that it says,, ''dey ve insert d wrng pin meanwhile dey tot its dia pin dey inserted initially

nobody is flawless.

#Peace

NO MATTER how a customer behaves, they are ways sans being rude in turn to curtail a customer's excesses. You better know this if you ever hope to go into your own business someday, and if you own one already, you better imbibe this statement if you want your business to stay afloat over time.
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Monikween(f): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
Stanlyag:
It's not about visafone, it's ladies and their useless forming
se mumu leleyi ni? guys cannot be rude abi

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by uboma(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Cossette:
The best customer service without a doubt is diamond bank, the staff there are amazing.

The worst is zenith, the arrogance and bad manners is appalling

The ladies working at Zenith Bank are always rude and too arrogant.
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Gemc3(f): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
arabianights:

you are in the banking sector? then check you attitude as u come off as rude and aggressive.
Theres nothing you can state about banking sector that many of us here dont know,Many here are ex bankers who left on their own.

Dont bother responding, i wont dignify you on that.

I don't understand what u r trying to say sha. R we fighting or somefin? Did I hit a raw nerve? Or have u ever lied against someone trying to do their job, n then u r here trying to pick on me cos I pointed out something that actually happens? Dude. Pls what has ppl who have left banking got to do with what I said? I'm trying to find a link.

U come off as an aggressive and rude person urself. If u have a misplaced beef, I'm not the best person to pour it on. I made a comment. U didn't like it so u tag me "rude and aggressive"? U r quite a mean person. Work on ur "online attitude" it will help u in the real world cos whether u like it or not, at one point or the other in our life, we r either a customer service provider, or a customer.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Gemc3(f): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
arabianights:

My dear ,theres no bone of contention here neither is anyone arguing we are simply stating our experiences and observations.

As to whether ms is a new thing or not is not the point of discussion here, okay?What ever the case, zenith bank an visaphone staff are certainly not handled or trained like others banks'staff.

All banks are aware of aggressive,rude and impatient attitude from customers hence the trainings as well as warnings and disciplinary actions from them.

policies or not the only thing now that differentiate all banks is one thing "SERVICE".

YOUR OPINION IS NOTED, HAVE A NICE WEEKEND

I understand.
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Gemc3(f): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
arabianights:

My dear ,theres no bone of contention here neither is anyone arguing we are simply stating our experiences and observations.

As to whether ms is a new thing or not is not the point of discussion here, okay?What ever the case, zenith bank an visaphone staff are certainly not handled or trained like others banks'staff.

All banks are aware of aggressive,rude and impatient attitude from customers hence the trainings as well as warnings and disciplinary actions from them.

policies or not the only thing now that differentiate all banks is one thing "SERVICE".

YOUR OPINION IS NOTED, HAVE A NICE WEEKEND

I understand. But I wasn't trying to argue. Only stated some facts. I have experienced what the OP went thru too. I'm sure everyone one of us has. Or did I say something that isn't true? I never said the girls were right. U seem not to understand my point. I still wonder y u had to quote me twice. One with the forced HAVE A NICE WEEKEND, and the other warning me not to respond. Na wa o. Is this how u attack ppl that quote u? U said first bank" Even went as far as introducing mystery shopping" like they r the only ones that do it. I wanted to correct that impression. If u really WERE a banker, u would know that. But u de form say u know banking, and me I no de drag knowledge with u. Just get ur facts right b4 u claim what u don't know.
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Gemc3(f): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
Oh really? Which bank? smiley

Na one bank like that tongue
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by arabianights: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gemc3:

I understand. But I wasn't trying to argue. Only stated some facts. I have experienced what the OP went thru too. I'm sure everyone one of us has. Or did I say something that isn't true? I never said the girls were right. U seem not to understand my point. I still wonder y u had to quote me twice. One with the forced HAVE A NICE WEEKEND, and the other warning me not to respond. Na wa o. Is this how u attack ppl that quote u? U said first bank" Even went as far as introducing mystery shopping" like they r the only ones that do it. I wanted to correct that impression. If u really WERE a banker, u would know that. But u de form say u know banking, and me I no de drag knowledge with u. Just get ur facts right b4 u claim what u don't know.

Thank you for proving my point on you being an aggressive person. Do have a blessed and much fulfilled life and take good care of your self
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Gemc3(f): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
arabianights:

Thank you for proving my point on you being an aggressive person. Do have a blessed and much fulfilled life and take good care of your self

You are welcome Mr Arabianights. I wish you a splendid, aggressive-free weekend.

In case you have not noticed tho, right now, u r not a customer to me. I have no point to prove. Heck I don't even know you. You are just a guy online who doesn't like it when someone says something opposing. I still maintain that u work on ur self. Take time out this sunday. Reflect. K? Maybe I will go do the same. Lol.
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by arabianights: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gemc3:

You are welcome Mr Arabianights. I wish you a splendid, aggressive-free weekend.

In case you have not noticed tho, right now, u r not a customer to me. I have no point to prove. Heck I don't even know you. You are just a guy online who doesn't like it when someone says something opposing. I still maintain that u work on ur self. Take time out this sunday. Reflect. K? Maybe I will go do the same. Lol.

yes ma!.......................kai,i don go buy wahala. abeg no vex, sorry.
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by KingTom(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gemc3:

Na one bank like that tongue
One bank like that no be name of Bank grin
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Gemc3(f): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
One bank like that no be name of Bank grin

Oh. U never hear? Lol
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by KingTom(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gemc3:

Oh. U never hear? Lol
I know say Na Privacy things sha grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by rapchic01(f): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dannyset:
Visafone?
U really controlled ursef bro! I personally would hav flared up immediately I greeted them and they refused to answer. The issue would hav been clarified before it even gets to that level. My greetings are expensive to me and I don't give it out anyhow. Some people are rude and at the same time lousy. Maybe they weren't properly recruited for that position sha.

I agree with u! He really controlled himself.... Im a female but I still would have reacted especially after the comment made by one of them .
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by obawale(m): 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
I had similar experience sometime ago in their Abuja office. I think the girls were trained that way by the organisation. In fact at a time they sacked all the male staff in their Abuja office for the manner less girls.
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by dru23(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL HOW TO USE MY ZENITH CARD TO BUY MONEY ORDER IN THE USA . FEED BACK WILL BE TRULY APPRECIATED
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Ask4Info: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2016
....AND HERE COMES THE END OF THE ALMIGHTY VISAFONE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AVEVA PDMS (plant Design Management System) Training / First Bank To Sack 1000 Workers / Dentistry Or Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative And Who Earns More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.