Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) (43473 Views)

Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Buhari, Saraki Strike Deal Over $29.9b Loan Request / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by Mrlady: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
kenonze:
Is PMB really old?
Not really because he looks 50+ grin
kenonze:
Is PMB really old?
Not really because he looks 50+
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by HzRF(m): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
︻╦╤─ -¤ -¤ -¤

Bajinatu fun Awon opolo eyes fan
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by jcross19: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Aminat508:

President Muhammadu Buhari and Senate President Dr Bukola Saraki at a meeting in Abuja...

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-1020983694124633029_290514337
only to strike a post that what he knows how to do.
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by cold(m): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
[size=20pt]BUHARI[/size] a.k.a [size=20pt]KIM KARDASHIAN [/size] of Nigeria
Bros,how did you work that one out? grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by Dee60: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
[size=15pt]The hunted may have caught the hunter, but for how long?[/size]
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by codedguy1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Saraki seems to have succeeded in getting the SP seat and even appoint his principal officers. Is APC asking him to reverse those principal officers he has already announced or its from now on the "party supremacy" mantra starts.

As for Dogara, this is where the real test of this meetings' resolve starts since he had not announced the principal officers.

Let's see how it goes.
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by alabiyemmy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
kenonze:
Is PMB really old?

No. What a question!
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
... PMB looks really cute here

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by VirginFinder: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Deltagiant:
Saraki is typical FULANI from his looks

Ode!

A case of sour grapes?
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by donrolex(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Teacher: who can define Politics in this class?

Student: Politics is when the President poses with you in the day time, and plans your downfall in the night.

ur name says it all
HUNGER IS REALLY BAD
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by Reference(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
That's the way it should be. No smiles. Technically both men are constitutional adversaries and both men are near equal in power. For our sakes no padi-padi. No slouching like impotent David Mark. I hope they will bug each other till 2019.
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=bestest001 post=35446590]Before the All Propaganda Congress Nairaland Members start barking here! Let me say a big shout out to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who proved that there is hope for the hopeless and your ambitions should not be worth the blood of anyone. #Gejite4Life[/quote

Mankey(monkey) who cares about your clueless drunkard president.... eeeeeeeediat... the lagoon is avail to ya all angry
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Za all photographer's kwongwress..... Photocracy
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by san316(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Even wrestlers and boxers dey snap picture together before they fight. E no mean anything.
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by Misternas89(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shortyy:
when will i be ftc
When u accept my proposal 2 marry u. #Lobatan
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by Misternas89(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
slimfit1:
Saraki stop raising your feet up you are not that tall.
Hehehehehehehe, guy abeg no kill me wit laff I jst break my fast ni oo, y hin go raise hin legs kwaa!!!!
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by santakris(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mr Desperado

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by Shortyy(f): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Misternas89:
When u accept my proposal 2 marry u. #Lobatan
grin
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by Misternas89(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shortyy:

grin
Answer me joorh shocked shocked
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by BetterNigeria: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nairaland is becoming childish with must comments here like..... Nawa
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by spartoo: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shortyy:
when will i be ftc
mayb wen u grow taller wink
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Wildrage:
Uthman Dan Fodio must be laughing satisfactorily in his grave, his great grandchildren have sustained the revolution he started in the north, it's moving westward and after consolidation, hopefully, eastward

It can never move eastward because we are not muslims.
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by dblaisepascal(m): 1:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Saraki, our next president
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by TUDEXautoCARE(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2015
We are presently in Lagos, we install security gardget on vehicles ranging from CAR TRACKER Which you can use to monitor your vehicle from the comfort of yoyr home or offices. A
Remote Security and Alarm, this helps and alert you in case of vehicles Vandalism.
With our CAR TRACKER, You can monitor the where about of your drivre when He is being sent an errand with yiur Car from just your mobile device.

Car Tracking Installations now cost as low as 30K with no monthly or Annuaal charges.

For Enquiry, Call
TUDEX on 08061183339
Re: President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) by Deffi(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
President of west germany and senate president of FRN, one is dullard why the other nailed one man called thief-nubu.

Bad belle say una clueless geeEJay lose election to APC, abi?

Shioor!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) / President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration / Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.