Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,019 members, 7,956,772 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun (16474 Views)

APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello / Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership. / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by CharlieMaria(m): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
So?
Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
E nor concern me.
Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by DOKUBOHARAM: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
How can a local champion try an EDO man...there is no lagoon in Benin, we have mote and anybody who dont like Oyegun should jump into the mote

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
b
Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by omokab: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Firefire:
This government must work!

It must deliver on its campaign promises and bring about the change the people of Nigeria want,”

Out of the 1,460 Days of this administration, 34 Days wasted already representing 0.02% waste!

The wasted 34 Days records the death of about 500 Nigerians, approx. 15 death per day. (May their soul RIP) cry

1,460 - 34 = 1426 Days remaining.

Countdown to 2019 already!
sit down there and continuing counting on bad things against your country instead of praying for them to succeed. Yoruba says " Alufa toni iyan ma mu,omo re koni je tira" that is alfa that says there will be poverty in the country,his own son will not eat TIRA(a book).
Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by omokab: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Firefire:

It must deliver on its campaign promises and bring about the change the people of Nigeria want,”

Out of the 1,460 Days of this administration, 34 Days wasted already representing 0.02% waste!

The wasted 34 Days records the death of about 500 Nigerians, approx. 15 death per day. (May their soul RIP) cry

sit down there and continuing counting on bad things against your country instead of praying for them to succeed. Yoruba says " Alufa toni iyan ma mu,omo re koni je tira" that is alfa that predicted there will be poverty in the country,his own son will not eat TIRA(a book).
Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by Icecomrade: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
”He is not slow. I can assure you that in the next few weeks, very soon, there’ll be a rash of appointments.”

I agree with the comment above. So far, Buhari has only made senseless ethnic centered appointments. I am already expecting more rash appointments.
Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by Dangbo(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
I'd really like to recommend Payoneer to you. It's a great way for professionals and small businesses to get paid by companies abroad. Sign up now and we both get $25 FREE once you receive $100 in payments! Link: http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6167333002611477226
Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by unitysheart(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
wif great joy in our(transformers) hart, we pls to announce d death(politically) of d "jagaban" of Southwest, as he travels to d great beyond(political paradise)

dont8:
You are definitely on point, The Wailing Wailer and The TANiods (watch out for their reggae album).

Dont8, see the chairman of the nairaland.com wailing wailers doing what he knows how to do best. Wailing!

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by sweetgala(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Happy for the man , From the picture I saw earlier one could tell he has won himself trust across the cliques within APC; he choose the correct route rather than let Tinubu drag him into the abyss.

It's time for Tinubu to listen up, Saraki and Dogara are going to stay, I'm not happy about how they came into power but any plan to unseat them or dictate to them now would be destructive.

Oyegun needs to leverage his goodwill to settle the Unity Forum vs Like minds rift now

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by presido1: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Who wanted him out in the first place?
Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
... gud for dem

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by KingKuntaVart: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Did you guys notice after the NEC meeting 0ne naira ==== one dollar.

Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by Tex42(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shey na fight and case settlement we elect APC into power for. Yeye dey smell.
Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by dont8(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
unitysheart:

Dont8, see the chairman of the nairaland.com wailing wailers doing what he knows how to do best. Wailing!

[size=14pt]I can sight him from afar, he's been noticed and we'll present to him his well-earned BET award backstage come 2023.[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by DExplorer1: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Two days ago, when i was reliably informed that PDP NASS crisis is brewing at the moment, i asked myself, is it in addition to the one they are already into?
Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by kenben: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Congratulations to John Oyegun. He has been vindicated at last. Now the party can focus on its next assignment...good governance.
Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by mayorchelsea(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Firefire:

Look at this bigot.Did you ever in your life calculate the numbers killed during GEJ's tenure for over five years?Didn't tribalistic and ethnocentric maggots like the Biafrauds say it's a problem of the north
and that PMB is responsible for the killngs by BH?All of a sudden you feel concerned for the dead? SMH
Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by mayorchelsea(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tex42:
Shey na fight and case settlement we elect APC into power for. Yeye dey smell.
Who are the "we"?I'm very sure you didn't vote APC but you still deserve good governance and accountability no matter the party you voted.
Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by Tex42(m): 12:28am On Jul 04, 2015
mayorchelsea:
Who are the "we"?I'm very sure you didn't vote APC but you still deserve good governance and accountability no matter the party you voted.
I did not vote APC and like u clearly stated I deserve good governance whether or not I voted for APC.

When I said we, i meant Nigerians, so APC should get to work and stop all these fighting and case settlement already.

Peace...
Re: APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2015
brownjulie:
you gat the wrong person
it's u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: Disband Sagay’s Committee For Giving SGF Clean Bill – Group / Ekiti 2018: Card Reader Fails To Read Eleka’s PVC / PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.