Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Need Urgent Assistance On How To Manage Transportation Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Urgent Assistance On How To Manage Transportation Biz (617 Views)

How To Manage A Startup Business Growth / Urgent Assistance Needed : Which Profitable Online Business Can I Do? / How To Manage Transportation Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Assistance On How To Manage Transportation Biz by dayomike(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
I have some amount of money in my possession which am planning to use for business, but the only business i have passion for is transportation business. my major challenge with this business is how to manage it or get a reliable company to do that for me which will comply with any agreement we have. please if you know any RELIABLE company with vast experience in this business please kindly share.,.
Re: I Need Urgent Assistance On How To Manage Transportation Biz by Fem60(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Make $50 Daily on FIVERR without Doing Nothing. You don't need to be master on any Thing before you can make money on fiverr. I will teach you how you can get the work done and make your money without spend 5 minute. Check here: www.nairaland.com/2361224/hurry-now-fiverr-online-2weeks
Re: I Need Urgent Assistance On How To Manage Transportation Biz by RollingFella(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
dayomike:
I have some amount of money in my possession which am planning to use for business, but the only business i have passion for is transportation business. my major challenge with this business is how to manage it or get a reliable company to do that for me which will comply with any agreement we have. please if you know any RELIABLE company with vast experience in this business please kindly share.,.

Do you intend to go for intra-city or inter-city transport business? I could be of help. Lets talk on watsapp.
Re: I Need Urgent Assistance On How To Manage Transportation Biz by dayomike(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
RollingFella:

Do you intend to go for intra-city or inter-city transport business? I could be of help. Lets talk on watsapp.

add me 08034113330

Please resend the message my whatsapp got updated and lost some contacts

(1) (Reply)

Coffee Seed Is Needed Urgently In Large Quantity / China To Invest $1 Billion In Nasarawa / Gtbank Not Paying FX OTC For Inflow To Dom Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.