Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

How Do I Move Forward Now ? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Move Forward Now ? (2808 Views)

Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Mathematics In Nigeria- The Way Forward / Basic Medical Science In Nigeria - The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Move Forward Now ? by Becomrrich: 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2009
ignorance  on what. xp and vista are operating system.   you can not get a job from knowing operating system.

if the church was what you are talking about. nigeria church abroad have scam going on. i know so. i have be a victim and i warn you be care who you believe. the spirit of God does not need an informant.

Let me share this with  you, one of the 419 pastor even many year ago, when i was a mugu like this young man told me to learn operating system in this city. i just dont want to paste the name online now he claim to hear from God can a pig who then was also born again . put one and 2 together, do this to a born again brother. and is till doing it to other mugu.

watch which nigeria church you go to. na association of 419 pastors.  Born again christain do not do that.
Re: How Do I Move Forward Now ? by holy2(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2009
I am so very gratefull for all the advice so far. It will be my guide until I achieve my aspiration of becoming like one of the many graduates in the world. Getting a job in Nigeria even for graduates has been competitive, well, the Lord will help me.

Apparently, I just do system repairs to take care of myself. But, God has always been my source of help, and He will see me through, like He has always seen me through.

Anyway, thanks guys !!! I appreciate all the advice. They are worth more than Gold and Silver. Most brothers will hardly give such !.

God Bless you, and Remember to always pray for me.
Re: How Do I Move Forward Now ? by zibby(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2009
I'm aware of quite a few people in the US and the UK who have been very successful in their careers as IT consultants/software programmers etc., without having completed formal university education.  In the I.T. industry, experience is key.  From the Naija perspective, I have a friend who dropped out of University many years ago and started his own web-designing firm.  Before he eventually left Naija for the U.S. he was doing very well indeed.  He had acquired some rather high profile clients and had a few people working for him.

I think you should try to build up more practical experience and approach potential employers/clients on this basis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Many Univeristies Yet The Quality Of Graduates Is: / After Getting A First Degree, What's Next? / MCSE Professional Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.