Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' (1750 Views)

Reasons To Prove Goodluck Jonathan’s Administration Was A Waste – APC / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence / Electricity Tariffs Are Higher Than Our House Rents,lagosians Protest Crazy Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by RobinHez(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
The news of America formarly legalizing SAME-SEX marriage in all 50 states of the country didn't come as a surprise to me though. According to Wikipedia in 2014, 1.6 percent of Americans identify as gay or lesbian, and 0.7 percent considered themselves bisexual. but with recent developments, these figures are expected to 'sky rocket'.

But this is disheartning, because, in biology, living organisms exhibit two type of reproduction; SEXUAL reproduction and ASEXUAL reproduction. Sexual involves a male organism and its female counterpart, while Asexual involves only one parent. Notice that there is no provision for reproduction between same-sex. So how come, our mentality has so changed that we have now given 'NATURE REBELS' equal rights with those who follow the order of things? What special right has an homo?
Science and Technology ain't helping issues either. Now there are various 'artificial' methods of raising offsprings, and so these homo folks can reproduce more of their kind, thereby polluting the planet.

Next,We would refer to ourselves as 'HIGHER ANIMALS', but we fail to put in consideration that no matter how 'wild' an animal would be, he would never mate with its fellow sexed animal. A male goat only sleeps with a female goat, and we say we're better than goats?
We have become the 'wild' animals now, killing each other without consideration, ISIS, Boko Haram, Ebola and other demons which are all human inventions have plunged this planet into 'chaos'. Racism is now the order of the day to the extent Google algorithm labels us as Gorrilas.
Someone once said, "if God doesn't punish this generation, He'd have to apologize to the folks of Sodom and Gommorrah" that shows the gravity of wickedness that has taken over this planet.

It is up to us to redeem our 'Title' as Higher animals, it is up to us to prove to the animal kingdom that we deserve to put on clothes while they remain with their furs. It is time for us to stand up and come against every ways and methods these 'homo folks' are trying to make us rebel against the ordinances of nature.
Look at Mozambique, South Africa and some other 'American ass licking' African countries, they've joined forces with these folks to pollute this earth, let us not be like them, Nigeria has a unique history and even though things are not right with us, we're still known for our integrity and so, i dare us to be a shining example to other countries, let us be the light that other countries would look up to let us prove that we are not Gorrilas as they refer to us, but we are more civilzed people.

God bless Nigeria!

mention the mods and spread this word

1 Like 804 Shares

Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by sirthisthickkal: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Change the "we" on the title of your post.
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by RobinHez(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

Change the "we" on the title of your post.
why sir?
and please unqoute the post na...its too much.
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by TheHood: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
hmm....

cc: lalasticlala , Ishilove
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by sirthisthickkal: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
RobinHez:
why sir? and please unqoute the post na...its too much.
Are you a higher animal?
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by sirthisthickkal: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by RobinHez(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

Are you a higher animal?
uhmm...we are mammals sir, and mammals are animals. check this out.

high·er an·i·mals
noun
plural noun: higher animals
animals of relatively advanced or developed characteristics, such as mammals and other vertebrates.
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by RobinHez(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheHood:
hmm....

cc: lalasticlala , Ishilove
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by sirthisthickkal: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
RobinHez:

uhmm...we are mammals sir, and mammals are animals. check this out.

high·er an·i·mals
noun
plural noun: higher animals
animals of relatively advanced or developed characteristics, such as mammals and other vertebrates.

I totally disagree with you... Because we reproduce doesn't mean we are animals neither should you tag human along with animals.
We possess something that differentiate us from animal... The brain.
We have the ability to think and reason but animals don't because they are guided by instinct
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by MalcoImX: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
Are you a higher animal?
Are you a lower animal?
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by TheHood: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

I totally disagree with you... Because we reproduce doesn't mean we are animals neither should you tag human along with animals.
We possess something that differentiate us from animal... The brain.
We have the ability to think and reason but animals don't because they are guided by instinct

uhm dont animals have brains too? the mice brain is even complex, have u checked out the senses of other animals they're more like what we give to fiction super heroes.
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by sirthisthickkal: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
Are you a lower animal?
No I am an intelligent creature.
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by donholy28(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Op u called ur self...Gods creature an animal...since we re made in d image of God ur indirectly calling God an animal
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by MalcoImX: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

No I am an intelligent creature.
Intelligence compared to other human being or in relation to non-human animals.
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by RobinHez(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
donholy28:
Op u called ur self...Gods creature an animal...since we re made in d image of God ur indirectly calling God an animal
was that all u could summarize from the post?
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by sirthisthickkal: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheHood:

uhm dont animals have brains too? the mice brain is even complex, have u checked out the senses of other animals they're more like what we give to fiction super heroes.
Have you check out how complex and mysterious our brain is?... The human brain contains 50 billions neurons with a million billion synapses (connections) and a overall firing rate of 10 million billion times per second. Tell me which animal has this kind of features in its brain?
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by sirthisthickkal: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
Intelligence compared to other human being or in relation to non-human animals.
I have the ability, capability and audacity to do things that animals will and can never do.
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by MalcoImX: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

I have the ability, capability and audacity to do things that animals will and can never do.
I am with you then. I thought you are the one asking another if he's a higher animal.
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by sirthisthickkal: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
I am with you then. I thought you are the one asking another if he's a higher animal.
I was asking a viewpoint question from the op.
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by RobinHez(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

Have you check out how complex and mysterious our brain is?... The human brain contains 50 billions neurons with a million billion synapses (connections) and a overall firing rate of 10 million billion times per second. Tell me which animal has this kind of features in its brain?
please dont derail the purpose of this thread angry

here is what u need https://www.nairaland.com/2425250/what-distinguishes-humans-other-animals

thanks!
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by sirthisthickkal: 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
RobinHez:

please dont derail the purpose of this thread angry

here is what u need https://www.nairaland.com/2425250/what-distinguishes-humans-other-animals

thanks!
Okay
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by RobinHez(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2015
ok, y'all dont act like u didnt read this na
lalasticlala sad
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2015
Well, you may be right. But humans are notorious for attacking nature's plans.
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by kingk(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

Yes you're right but those one you called animal have the ability, capability and audacity to do things that you can't do.
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by Blakjewelry(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2015
First of all I think the issue of homosexuality should have been left alone in the first place. Yes homosexual tendency has found in other animal species but to me I think it might just be hormonal rush. Secondly most homosexual people do not choose to be so, they only found themselves like that. They have being living among us from time immemorial but they have been hiding in plain sight, so the issue shouldn't have been brought to the fore.
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by sirthisthickkal: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
kingk:

Yes you're right but those one you called animal have the ability, capability and audacity to do things that you can't do.
Yes.. but despite animal's abilities and capabilities, we humans still tame them.
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by RobinHez(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
()
Re: Time To Prove We Are 'higher Animals' by RobinHez(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
shocked shocked shocked i cant believe it cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Deziani Loot Too Huge To Handle...world Bank / The Case Of Dino Melaye And Stella Oduah. PICTURES.. / FG Splits PIB, To Break NNPC Into Two Companies .. Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.