Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

If APC Changes Their National Chairman, Who Will Fare Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Changes Their National Chairman, Who Will Fare Better? (547 Views)

Makarfi Surrenders, Recognises Modu Sheriff As National Chairman / Confusion As Akeredolu Led APC Changes Its Name To ACP In Ondo State(photos) / Breaking News:apc Changes Party Flag!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If APC Changes Their National Chairman, Who Will Fare Better? by HonorableG: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
I believe Chief Oyegun is a peaceful man whose gentle mien deprives him of taking actions at the appropriate time. I strongly believe the National Assembly political brawl would not have gotten to this point if Oyegun had taken a stand earlier. I think its time we call for his head by stripping him off his position.

I will prefer Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to man such position because he has played such roles from the sideline since the inception of the party. When he made a trip to the States for his Knee surgery, APC was in a comatose state after INEC registered them. No one could rally around individuals across the country for one purpose; which was to rescue Nigeria from economical decay.

Asiwaju's arrival heralded the wheel of change that spurred the progressive movement. He took charge of most party affairs, and gave his best to see its victory at the polls. Like it or not, he is loved by all, revered by many and despised by few. He alone can help Nigeria heal faster under the stewardship of President Buhari.

Above is my choice candidate, Who is yours?

1 Like

Re: If APC Changes Their National Chairman, Who Will Fare Better? by DennisEche(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
the Jarga ban borgu baba Tinubu
Re: If APC Changes Their National Chairman, Who Will Fare Better? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: If APC Changes Their National Chairman, Who Will Fare Better? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Typing......
Re: If APC Changes Their National Chairman, Who Will Fare Better? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chief Bisi Akande will steer better
Re: If APC Changes Their National Chairman, Who Will Fare Better? by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
I'd have loved Tinubu to be the APC National Chairman but he's too corrupt to take up the positionlipsrsealedundecided

Z.R
Re: If APC Changes Their National Chairman, Who Will Fare Better? by HonorableG: 2:56am On Jul 04, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
I'd have loved Tinubu to be the APC National Chairman but he's too corrupt to take up the positionlipsrsealedundecided
Z.R
I believe corruption is a relative term when used in Politics. Robin Hood "STOLE" from the rich to give to the poor. His personal gain was the altruistic badge he got for being "GOOD" to the poor, while he rid some rich folks their hard earned money.

So I will like to say that all men are corrupt, but which man can lead better?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Distrust The South,the Only Post Given To A Southerner Was Duplicated / When Silence Becomes Golden... / Controversy trails FG’s special funds for states

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.