Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free (38144 Views)

Crack Any Screen Lock On Andriod Be It Pattern Or Password / How To Watch Dstv On Your Android Device / Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by owotipoju: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2015
Una do well
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by moscyt(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Karmanaut:
Weird. Mine works without WiFi. Using SimpleServer.
If your phone is rooted try Autoproxy or Proxydroid.

If it shows you "You have used 75% or 100% of your BB10 subscription..." just ignore it, it'll still work.
mine is not working bro. it will just be loading after choosing the station you want to view.
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
moscyt:

mine is not working bro. it will just be loading after choosing the station you want to view.
Try another station.
Might be network problem.
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Mcleo007(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
My dissatisfaction is with not seeing stations showing live football matches. All the sky sports channels show other sports.
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by alexis12: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Awesome selection of the topic. It would be great if you would download this amazing app which is full on entertaining, so download playbox from the website and enjoy life on your smartphone itself! smiley smiley
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Deeni131: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pls somebody should help me, after upgrading my z30 my facebook updates doesn't show via blackberry logo . I would be very grateful if you help. thanks.
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by techcloud7: 6:38am On Jan 05, 2016
yes you should certainly try this app on how to share thing with your friends and family.[url=http://www.shareitforpca.com/
]shareit for pc[/url]
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Rilwayne001: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hello guys, which channel on this app shows live premier league matches?
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by degamonn: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Hello guys, which channel on this app shows live premier league matches?
all Skye sports
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by masterP042(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2016
Does the app have a PC version? Cos I browse with a PC embarassed
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by lycann(m): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2016
yes it does...

Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by chazy2nyi(m): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Muyiwabiggy:
This app is awesome. Wow! But it is data consuming

Try kodi... Best IPTV for Me
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Muyiwabiggy(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2016
chazy2nyi:

Try kodi... Best IPTV for Me

Thanks but is kodi avaliable for Android?
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by finalresults: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2016
chazy2nyi:

i need that toooo
better download cartoon hd apk for android movie streaming
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by jason24: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2016
Try [url="http://playboxhdapk.com"]PlayBox hd apk[/url] for watch free movies and TV shows online. available for ios and android.

VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? / 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp / Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN