Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,953 members, 7,956,589 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Your Response On This: (leadership Question) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Response On This: (leadership Question) (541 Views)

Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) / Unemployment And Leadership's Selfishness:Agony Of The Depressed Nigerian Youths / Interview Question:Can You Lie To Save Our Organization? Whats The Best Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Response On This: (leadership Question) by Ifynoble100(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
“You are the leader of a team of 7 persons
participating in a Proactive Problem Solving
Competition for N10,000,000 prize money. All others
have answered the first 6 questions and accumulated
N8,000,000 already. Now you must answer the final
question for your team to win N10,000,000. If you miss
the answer, your team goes home with N2,000,000.
You are driving your car in a wild stormy night. You
pass by a bus station, and you see three people
waiting for the bus:-
1) An old lady who is sickly and looks as if she is
about to die,
2) A brilliant doctor who had once saved your life from
a dreaded disease,
3) A man or woman you have been dreaming to be
with for the rest of your life.
You really want to help all of them, but you can only
take one passenger in your car. What will you do?"
Re: Your Response On This: (leadership Question) by thibcyrain: 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
All u might jst hav to do since u do want to loose d woman is come down from d car for d doctor to drive,while d old woman occupies the ONE passenger sit.However u can always wait with d lady till u get another car.

space booked..

6 Likes

Re: Your Response On This: (leadership Question) by Mrbigman1(m): 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
The person above me is just too brilliant but i'd ve my own opinion.

Drive away with d lady of my dream and leave d doctor to save a life.
Mind u, a doctor can't drive and save at once.
Wen we get to a hospital junction, we'd call on an ambulance to go help out

5 Likes

Re: Your Response On This: (leadership Question) by pathardy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
The two men above me are so intellent....so need to talk again.

Una tri
Re: Your Response On This: (leadership Question) by TheLaughter: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
The Op have watched "16 Blocks"...

U stay with the woman of ur dreams and allow 'ur frnd' take the old lady to the hospital to save her life.

In the movie, it wasn't a doctor. because if u say doctor, then most pple will say "drive away with d woman of ur dreams and allow the doctor safe d old lady's life.

I love the movie though, thought me something... "Everybody can change"

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For An I / I Need Your Advice Pls! / Vacancy For Sales/business Development Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.