Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best (33257 Views)

Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student / Alexandria Braie Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student (Photos) / I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by Emodeee: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....this is the most rididculous comment ever made.

So na who dey come tops for UNN, Unizik, FUTO, Umudike....abi are all the Fed Unis in one region?

Apply sense in everything you do abeg

Safari girl, u get bad mouth. I will like to know u in real life abi na only online u get mouth like this?
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by DangotePikin: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2015
kilokeys:
Hahahahaha...

Try that one in FUTA...

na strong 3rd class u go use commot
Stop hating. How many FUTA students scored 301 in JAMB? You need to give honour to who it is due. The young man topped his class right from secondary school and continued in the university. I have met a couple of students from the so called "great federal schools" and things are not as potrayed by you. I remember a second class Political science graduate from the university of Ilorin doing his masters in University of Ibadan not knowing the meaning of bicameral legislature, he was arguing with me that bicameral legislature meant the state house of assembly and the national house of assembly. He refused to agree with me that it meant House of Senate and house of reps. I was surprised that a political science graduate from Ilorin could not differentiate between "federalism" and bicameralism. I had to show him from the internet before he agreed with me. This was a current student of University of Ibadan, the funny thing was that I am even a pure science student correcting a political science student from a "better by far" university. He continues to shout his school is the best yet him being a product of the school is not showing it, how ironic?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by Webbet(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2015
Acedemic doesn't stop one from excelling in other fields. Just concentration
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2015
viceldo:
summary

Olodo

READ BRO

1 Like

Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by Dammysmart: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2015
hmmmm

abinibi yato si ability...#pendown
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by supaguy(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2015
chrmn1:

Naija universities! We pride ourselves as being very difficult to succeed in but my question is: is hoarding of points a global best practice? I would say no. Sometimes I wonder where they got the idea of points hoarding. I don't blame the students and graduates for marks and points hoarding since its the lecturers that are culprits, however I blame them for being so comfortable with the idea and taking it as best practice. How can you challenge something you endorse? In foreign institutions, when students deserve points, they get points and there's no issue of 'only the lecturer gets an A in this course.' I think the problem lies in our mindset that we must always struggle/hustle to succeed in life which is wrong. So never slag off that brother in a private university that did great cos it only exposes our penchant for the above mindset which I described.
well said!
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by victor247: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2015
Na for only private uni u go see person grad wit a grade like dis
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by lonelydora: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2015
Another Biafran. Well done Nwanne.

1 Like

Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by DangotePikin: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2015
I just read the article again to discover he actually had 8 A's in WAEC and NOT 5 A's as I earlier posted. He also had all A's in cambridge. Plus 301 in JAMB. Every sincere person on planet earth will agree with me that this young man is a first class material in any university in the world, except he joins bad friends at the university.

6 Likes

Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by abumeinben(m): 10:05am On Jul 04, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....this is the most rididculous comment ever made.

So na who dey come tops for UNN, Unizik, FUTO, Umudike....abi are all the Fed Unis in one region?

Apply sense in everything you do abeg

Thanks bro....I knew dat b4 I commented...in other fed unis, we see 'em in the dailies...

Could it be that the eastern fed unis aren't proud of the best graduates?
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by mildteddy(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=13pt]Private University? Come to OAU and do the same, thank me later[/size]

How many OAU undergraduate entered with 8 As and 1 B in WASSC and 301/400 in UTME

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by dabossman(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2015
Na wa o. Children of nowadays. Do well in primary four and daddy gets you a PlayStation. For our own time na Kingsway meat pie and Treetop juice you go get. Or at most a wound-up toy from Leventis Stores.

Anyway, congratulations young man. Wish you the best in life. As for the public university cynics, keep priding yourselves on suffering to get grades. Besides, are you really getting quality education? No chemicals in the labs. Outdated books in the libraries. Incessant strikes followed by crash-course like semesters to make up for lost time. Mind you, I don't blame you for that, but stop celebrating and taking pride in a faulty system. And appreciate places where things work.

4 Likes

Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by mildteddy(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U for come do all dis tinz for unilorin, if no be escape u go escape for 3rd class.

I'm sure that you didn't read that post at all.

1 Like

Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by amokeme(f): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2015
And mine didn't get to front page.. Despite the fact I posted it last wk. Mine was actually about the convocation and the best graduating student undecided

Politics everywhere
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by safarigirl(f): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Safari girl, u get bad mouth. I will like to know u in real life abi na only online u get mouth like this?
na so I dey
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by DangotePikin: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2015
amokeme:
And mine didn't get to front page.. Despite the fact I posted it last wk. Mine was actually about the convocation and the best graduating student undecided

Politics everywhere
Sorry ma. Abeg no vez.
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by Emodeee: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2015
safarigirl:
na so I dey

Gv me ya number make I control u na.
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by SonOfEl(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2015
neocortex:

Two wrongs does not make a right.
I know that some tribal idiots always look out for who to bash in every thread but that doesn't mean you should join them
because you will only be perpetuating the evil act.
We are all Nigerians.

Congrats to him

I congratulated him as a "Nigerian" dude.....so take your sermons to the Igbo bashers....
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by safarigirl(f): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Gv me ya number make I control u na.
lol....is that how you roll? grin
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by effeoghene(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2015
I think He is Good student and He Should be able to graduate with a first class in a fed Uni but not with the same GPA.But i dont know how they concluded @ 4.96 afta getting a C in year one and another 4.85 in a noda level

1 Like

Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by Emodeee: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....is that how you roll? grin
dats how we roll#smiles.
Dropping it here won't be a bad idea.
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by SonOfEl(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2015
redcliff:

Lol to you and the eleven others that liked your display of stupidity..

lol to you and others that display their backwardness and insecurity...... jealous worm
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by SonOfEl(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2015
oleroip:

Please stop this tribal nonsense

and stop your hypocrisy, so now you know what tribal nonsense is right? mumu incorporated....
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by sneak3(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2015
@ sonofel

Must we always bring ethnic sentiments in everything we see, say or do? If our educated youths are of this orientation then Nigeria's future as single entity is in serious jeopardy..

Thanks to Radio Biafra!!!!!!
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by Edwardhead(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2015
mildteddy:

How many OAU undergraduate entered with 8 As and 1 B in WASSC and 301/400 in UTME
oh my God, u no dey listen to news of dem pume ni?
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by SonOfEl(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2015
sneak3:
@ sonofel

Must we always bring ethnic sentiments in everything we see, say or do? If our educated youths are of this orientation then Nigeria's future as single entity is in serious jeopardy..

Thanks to Radio Biafra!!!!!!

I love my igboness, and I can be very militant to Igbo bashers!
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by anyi5: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2015
abumeinben:
I see...

He should try his MSc in Unilag ...

Cos I've never heard an igbo dude came top in federal unis....my observation kwanu....love this country...

Congrats though

Maybe, rereading Dr Ogbonnaya Onu educational profile would tell you that these set of people can do that anytime, anyday, anywhere, esp when they see themselves outside their home, they become more proactive; As a matter of fact, Dr Ogbonna who had kept the record of emerging the best/among the best, went for away (match) university studies at your so called Unilag and graduated with an alarming 1st Class honour in dept of Chemical Engineering, Unilag.#your verification will aid you to correct your wrong# for there are others from that domain that graduated the best from that Unilag as a typical Nwafor .
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by BluePulse: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

do you have a brain at all?
Yes he has a brain. U re d one dat seem to lack one!
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by SonOfEl(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2015
BluePulse:

Yes he has a brain. U re d one dat seem to lack one!
I 'seem' to lack one, because of your illusion
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by DangotePikin: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2015
effeoghene:
I think He is Good student and He Should be able to graduate with a first class in a fed Uni but not with the same GPA.But i dont know how they concluded @ 4.96 afta getting a C in year one and another 4.85 in a noda level
Thank you for not only being truthful but factual. You will go far in life!
Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by berildan(m): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2015
DangotePikin:

How easy was it passing your O’ level and UTME?

It was neither easy nor hard. God helped me to develop strategies for the exams and the strategies worked out fine. I had eight A’s and a B in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination. Also, I had six straight A’s in Cambridge exam and GCE O’ level and then I scored 301/400 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination. My admission into school was smooth.

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/campus-champion/i-danced-played-football-basketball-and-rapped-oti-covenant-university-best-graduating-student/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Never thought I would comment until I read this part. CU/Private school haters make sure you scored above 301/400 and more than 8A1s in WAEC before coming to spew your irritating vermin about this guy's or CU's credibility on this thread. Btw, six straight As in IGCSE would have landed this guy interviews (and possibly offers) at Cambridge and Oxford if he chose to obtain his BSc in the UK. #CURocks #Fact

6 Likes

Re: I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best by doublestrika: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2015
Ok...he is 22..hez father promised to buy him playstation 2 when he was in primary 4....

congrats man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spending 4+ Years In A Nigerian Institution Is A Waste Of Time / FG Declares French Compulsory For All Students / Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.