Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men (10609 Views)

Nigeria Goes From Powerhouse To Pariah As 'hurricane' Hits Economy / Sister To Dead Aaron Douye-Audu Mourns Heavily (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Military Men During Their Morning Training In Yobe Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by ademusiwa3: 4:16am On Jul 04, 2015
[b][size=18pt]I hereby confirm the knight of the country of The kingdom of western Nigeria on all dead military men.

Why the army are wearing the flag of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria.

For us to pay our people well in the military. living standard are not the same. we are expected to pay the military our self.

It is my duty to brief the over 250,000 military/para military of the independent country of the kingdom of western nigeria under my reign. I was the one who nominated Sarah alade as the deputy governor of the central bank after going through all candidate base on her experience. The independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria has slot at the central bank and after careful consideration I pick Sarah alade as a worth candidate even when she did not know I was the one behind it. It is part of my duty.

It will be worth of note to point out, the education system is breeding illiterate. Mostly in our sister country the federal republic of nigeria. And under my reign the whole world will know the independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria.

I have had series of discussion with my fellow head of state around the world on how to invest in The independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria.

I also inform. The Queen of britain. Our interest as a country to return back to the Commonwealth games.

I also inform the africa union and the united Nations our desire to be part of those organizations.

Under my reign I have Inform the federations of international football assiociations fifa of our desire to be part of the body.

It is important to state. That all officers pledge their loyality to the independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria.

all enemy of the independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria are the enemy of the Almighty.
Long live the independent country of the kingdom of western nigeria
[/size][/b]

[/img]

1 Like

Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by Ishilove: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2015
The person wey dey do Musiwa is very wicked: wickedly wicked and badly bad.

14 Likes

Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by naptu2: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:
The person wey dey do Musiwa is very wicked: wickedly wicked and badly bad.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by naptu2: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2015
ademusiwa3:
I hereby confirm the knight of the country of western Nigeria on all dead military men. During this war

Knight Commander Of The Empire Of Western Nigeria.
Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by ademusiwa3: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2015

Military life is hard.

It is sad to hear of death of military men

4 Likes

Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by ademusiwa3: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
[size=28pt]

You dont believe that I am the emperor, why do you have 2 national mosque and church. They did not move the capital as they tried to deceive you. It is became it is 2 independent countries. That why all embassies refuse to move at the time, Because of international law. They told nigeria government to their faces the truth. Their are NTA video to prove this.

National mosque of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. is different from the national mosque of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

National mosque of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria[/size]

[img]http://images.world66.com/la/go/s_/lagos_central_mos_galleryfull[/img]

[size=28pt]National mosque of the federal Republic of Nigeria.[/size]

[size=28pt]National church of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria[/size]

[size=28pt]National church of the federal Republic of Nigeria.[/size]

[size=28pt]Centre bank of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria[/size]

[size=28pt]Centre bank of the federal Republic of Nigeria.[/size]

[size=18pt]Embassies of various countries.[/size]

[img]http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/contentblob/3276992/Startseitenteaser/3518334/GK_Ansicht.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by ademusiwa3: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by pus23: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
tongue embarassed
Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by pus23: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
cool
Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by pus23: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by pus20: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by pus20: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by pus20: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
angry

[size=28pt]spot the difference in their uniform.[/size]

Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by ademusiwa99: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
It is required that every military man travel abroad. And it is part of military training for every military man to be on board a ship.

You put the military on all private shipping vessel.

If you have local vessel leaving.. and 50 men on board it and 5 vessel a day. it is 250 men.

And when you do the multiplication. 250 X 365 days.. It comes to 91,250 military men that their passport will be stamp. It is required that every military man travel abroad. On foreign seaport, they stamp passport. It is important that every military man have its passport stamp once a year from this trips.

With ships, it allow all military to get stamp every year.

Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by ademusiwa3: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
[size=28pt]The military have different uniform not because of rank initially but more because the country of western Nigeria is different from Nigeria.
Later it became rank thing.[/size]
Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by pus20: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
kiss
Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by pus20: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
embarassed kiss
Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by pus20: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
T NB
Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by ademusiwa3: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
[size=28pt]The country of kingdom of western nigeria is different from the federal republic of Nigeria is why the color of your matching uniform March the colors of the country of western Nigeria

[/size]

Re: The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men by ademusiwa99: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
shocked

[size=28pt]Members of the Europe army. It does not mean there is 1 country in Europe. They only lied that they move the capital to abuja, because the Igbo people were not facing the truth. they just deceive the igbo people. that is what happened.

dont you notice they wear different military uniform depending on where they are.

When the federal republic of Nigeria vote on ourside it is call oversea voting. The country of western Nigeria is different, that why your marching uniform is the colors of the country of Western nigeria. because they wanted to create a powerful military. 2 countries, with different head of states. buhari and me. Nigeria a republic. Western nigeria is not a republic.

if you doubt if it is the colors of the country of Western nigeria.. look at NDA colors, it is 2 separate countries. it is area of military. we have 2 head of state.. not buhari only. so buhari by international law have no power inside the country of western nigeria.

only boko haram people thing so. most northerners lack exposures.. and never leave the north.. The country of Western nigeria is not the only country that is attending the nigeria defense accademy. other west africa countries attend it. Is nigeria collecting taxes from other west africa countries which attend it. no.

The colors of the unity party was based on the flag of the country of western nigeria. So the flag is not the flag of commander in chief, but the flag of western nigeria.

[/size]

[img]http://one-europe.info/user/files/eu_army.jpg[/img]

[size=28pt]National stadium of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.[/size]

[size=28pt]National stadium of the federal republic of Nigeria.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy / Court Rejects Motions To Stop Saraki, Dasuki, Metuh’s Trials / Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.