Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Lost But Found. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lost But Found. (2019 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost But Found. by bimbotosin(f): 6:39am On Jul 04, 2015
justtyde from NL,D sane guy that scam u of 85k is on NL with dis Name chineduventures under fashion section.so is your hand to collect ur money.some pple have many to be called scammers. I believe there are still real good pple.I know of many good dealers that's genuine in fairly use.others are scammers. once d scam d will deactivate deer Account and open another one in order to scam again. but God watches.
Re: Lost But Found. by pretydiva(f): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2015
Issokay. Op we need proof of ur allegation
Re: Lost But Found. by Justjyde(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2015
pretydiva:
Issokay. Op we need proof of ur allegation

Evidence you asked for, evidence you will get. On https://www.nairaland.com/2208970/well-confirmed-good-quality-1st/1#35156153, he has done same.

SCAM ALERT!!
Nixon Uwaifo Akhirome (aka ChineduVentures, Nixanda, Goodheart4All) has been at this game for a while and I will advice NL admins to work on this particular guy. He's been on this NL fraud track for a while now. I mean, he is so brazen in his M.O. There are several accounts here on NL that are either owned by him or has been hacked by him (though this second option is very unlikely; he lacks the brilliance for such tongue).

Compare some of those that praised him on that thread with those we have here. DivasandCreamz, GAMY [/b]and [b]Goodheart4All (https://www.nairaland.com/1134389/believe-saying-givers-never-lack) are cases in study here. You will see a pattern. Take time to study even the use of these accounts. I suspect there is a "collabo" going on here. Note that the last two try to do the religious "thing" and later fall in line with this scam that must be paying him big time.

He claims to have a law training. There are no documented evidence to back that claim. However, his brother and sister are lawyers with something upstairs. Nixon[b] is a smooth talker and knows about the bale cloths business[/b]; so, he can fool you (with his knowledge) into believing he is legit.

See the trend with the following users as well with regards to this case.
4EverYoungCEO (https://www.nairaland.com/2270459/checkout-t-shirts-trending-towards-democracy#32986327) doing "collabo" with dreamangels4u

And now, 4EverYoungCEO has issues when someone called ChineduVentures [/b]a scam here https://www.nairaland.com/2419170/need-good-1st-grade-london/1#35476824

Notice how they try to work together on their various gigs.

[b]MBEntz
suddenly woke up from a 18 months hibernation and went to Yaba from Benin to see ChineduVentures and gives them a stamp of authenticity? angry angry

Need I say more? See what these boys and girls on NL have turned me into? cry My friends warned me to consider everyone a crook until proven otherwise. Now, I get it!!!

CC
Ikonz
Jennylov
lalasticlala
seun
Re: Lost But Found. by ChineduVentures(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2015
I just came across this post and I don't know why I am being tagged with the so called person you mentioned.

The warehouse is very open in Yaba so please you can come there and see for yourself. Tejuosho shopping complex in Yaba Lagos. Always open for business.
Re: Lost But Found. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Justjyde:

Evidence you asked for, evidence you will get. On https://www.nairaland.com/2208970/well-confirmed-good-quality-1st/1#35156153, he has done same.

Nixon Uwaifo Akhirome (aka ChineduVentures) has been at this game for a while and I will advice NL admins to work on this particular guy. He's been on this NL fraud track for a while now. I mean, he is so brazen in his M.O. There are several accounts here on NL that are either owned by him or has been hacked by him (though this second option is very unlikely; he lacks the brilliance for such tongue).

Compare some of those that praised him on that thread with those we have here. DivasandCreamz, GAMY and Goodheart4All (https://www.nairaland.com/1134389/believe-saying-givers-never-lack) are cases in study here. You will see a pattern. Take time to study even the use of these accounts. I suspect there is a "collabo" going on here. Note that the last two try to do the religious "thing" and later fall in line with this scam that must be paying him big time.

He claims to have a law training. There are no documented evidence to back that claim. However, his brother (MacDonald Akhirome) and sister (Lilian Akhirome Omofuegbe) are lawyers with something upstairs. Nixon is a smooth talker and knows about the bale cloths business; so, he can fool you (with his knowledge) into believing he is legit.

See the trend with the following users as well with regards to this case.
4EverYoungCEO (https://www.nairaland.com/2270459/checkout-t-shirts-trending-towards-democracy#32986327) doing "collabo" with
dreamangels4u

And now, 4EverYoungCEO has issues when someone called ChineduVentures a scam here https://www.nairaland.com/2419170/need-good-1st-grade-london/1#35476824

Notice how they try to work together on their various gigs.

MBEntz suddenly woke up from a 18 months hibernation and went to Yaba from Benin to see ChineduVentures and gives them a stamp of authenticity? angry angry

Need I say more? See what these boys and girls on NL have turned me into? cry My friends warned me to consider everyone a crook until proven otherwise. Now, I get it!!!

SCAM ALERT!!
CC
Ikonz
Jennylov
lalasticlala
seun
plss justyfde.do u know me before. or have u done any bixness with me.so why wil u pit my name on scamAlert.plss and plss I beg u in Gods name u serve. don't mention my name in this post.if not that I was going the fashion topic.wiil I know what's happenings. beside I'm not d one u gave money.whosever that says jennylov have scam him or her should come with Evidence to proof it.plsss my Armpit NP hair oo.
Re: Lost But Found. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jennylov:
plss justyfde.do u know me before. or have u done any bixness with me.so why wil u pit my name on scamAlert.plss and plss I beg u in Gods name u serve. don't mention my name in this post.if not that I was going the fashion topic.wiil I know what's happenings. beside I'm not d one u gave money.whosever that says jennylov have scam him or her should come with Evidence to proof it.plsss my Armpit NP hair oo.
sorry justyde if I sound rude.thanks
Re: Lost But Found. by Justjyde(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jennylov:
sorry justyde if I sound rude.thanks

Jennylov, I don't have any problem with you. In fact, I don't have any problem with anyone. I am sure you didn't read my post. If you did, you will see that nothing in it referred to you; they are just a set of observations. You were only put in Carbon Copy (aka CC).
Re: Lost But Found. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Justjyde:

Jennylov, I don't have any problem with you. In fact, I don't have any problem with anyone. I am sure you didn't read my post. If you did, you will see that nothing in it referred to you; they are just a set of observations. You were only put in Carbon Copy (aka CC).

no prb dear.thanks
Re: Lost But Found. by bimbotosin(f): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2015
see d real dude guy.aka Nixanda Akhriome so beware of this nonsense adverts of his.once he get pple hevwil scam.he will change his name and num
beware too.

1 Share

Re: Lost But Found. by peachafrique1(f): 1:04am On Sep 30, 2015
Justjyde:

Re: Lost But Found. by milkydoll(f): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2015
Jennylov pls pay or return peachafrique her money if u knw u don't want to b tag as a scammer, because if u don't return her money u are already tag as one
Re: Lost But Found. by debbydee(f): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
bimbotosin, jennylov is the same. Jennylov today is the last day in september how far peacafriques money.
Re: Lost But Found. by menstrualpad: 3:48pm On May 10, 2020
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

My Little brother likes Wearing Female Clothes / Denrele And Goldie Team Up In New Photoshoot / Is GMB's Wife SAFINA More Beautiful Than Petroleum Minister 'ALLISON? SEE PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.