Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ghana - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ghana (5477 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana by iamord(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
truth is npp and ndc both relies on the west too much and the fact is those western countries will never let any other developing country achieve their status. We jux have to start believing in ourselves and do things on our own. Ghana is a country where the maker gave us almost everything we want, from land, gold., diamond, trees, plants..... Its left with us the citizens to start making the change.
well you are right. But you know things were much better when NPP was in power. We just let tribalism blind us. Ghana is bigger than all political parties. So what matters is we the people. If Ghanaians can nurture aresilient spirit. That's enough to turn the country over. Cos we are sitting on a gold mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana by iamord(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
the ghana cedi is gaining against the major currencies.......iamord, do u think it can be sustained?
Hmm. I can't say. But I hope so. The finance minister and Co cannot be trusted cos they tried to hide the true state of the economy. But overtime it came out. But if we are still able to maintain more fiscal discipline. And increase export, am sure the cedi will make a come back in few years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana by iamord(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2015
AzontoGhost:
am surprised none is talking about Talensi bye-election and the Tv license whatever. lolx
what the about?
Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2015
iamord:
well you are right. But you know things were much better when NPP was in power. We just let tribalism blind us. Ghana is bigger than all political parties. So what matters is we the people. If Ghanaians can resilient spirit. That's enough to turn the country over. Cos we are sitting in a gold mine
too much propaganda from both parties have got ghanaians confused now.....we dont even know which party is telling the truth nowadays......
Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2015
iamord:
Hmm. I can't say. But I hope so. The finance minister and Co cannot be trusted cos they tried to hide the true state of the economy. But overtime it came out. But if we are still able to maintain more fiscal discipline. And increase export, am sure the cedi will make a come back in few years
thats what drives me nuts abt dis government. They always tell lies and when they are caught, they justify too. i jux hope the imf terms will help make the cedi stronger though those conditions will hurt us. As for exporting, it will take a longtime before we become a major exporter again.
Re: Ghana by iamord(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
too much propaganda from both parties have got ghanaians confused now.....we dont even know which party is telling the truth nowadays......
well if you look closely. The truth is out there. Just vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 11:03am On Jul 13, 2015
iamord:
well if you look closely. The truth is out there. Just vote wisely.
i dont think i will vote nxt year.
Re: Ghana by iamord(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats what drives me nuts abt dis government. They always tell lies and when they are caught, they justify too. i jux hope the imf terms will help make the cedi stronger though those conditions will hurt us. As for exporting, it will take a longtime before we become a major exporter again.
first and foremost. I believe there is no government in the world that does not lie and cover up. But... NDC has done a poor job trying to cover their tracks. However I still insist Ghana will be great again. And it's not by sitting down and relying on the government. We have some resources with a ready asked. It baffles me that Ghanaians are not tapping into it. And foreigners are rushing there. Like I said. We need to nature a resident spirit. We need to build world class wholly owned corporations. Kasapreko. Rlg. Starbow and some others are making strides at that. But there is more work to be done

1 Like

Re: Ghana by iamord(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
i dont think i will vote nxt year.
well if u have the chance. Pls do.
Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
yeah, its high time we the citizens started making gud of the opportunities over here.... Other nationals like the chinese and other africans have made it over here. our problem is backstabbing, ghanaians will go and import goods from overseas instead of buying it from the local producer. Eg is our parliament. i think we should also encourage more partnerships among ourselves. We love the idea of being sole owners too much and when we dont have adequate capital to start a business together then we sit down, but if we were to put resources together with other people who also want to start a biz, the business will start. As thus partnerships must be encouraged
iamord:
first and foremost. I believe there is no government in the world that does not lie and cover up. But... NDC has done a poor job trying to cover their tracks. However I still insist Ghana will be great again. And it's not by sitting down and relying on the government. We have some resources with a ready asked. It baffles me that Ghanaians are not tapping into it. And foreigners are rushing there. Like I said. We need to nature a resident spirit. We need to build world class wholly owned corporations. Kasapreko. Rlg. Starbow and some others are making strides at that. But there is more work to be done
Re: Ghana by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
OXYGENO1:
nigerians are really stu.pid.Who cares about your personal life?No wonder the world sees you people as f.o.o.l.s..... nigeria will forever remain the most useless country on earth.Poverty will continue dealing with you fools till thy kingdom come.Smelly ratarded idiots.When civilized people from better countries are talking you smelly poverty stinking terrorists should shut de f*ck up.Pathetic useless zoo with fools calling themselves citizens.
There are over 5 million of you fools in Ghana and non wants to go back to that zoo again. They think Ghana is an European country.
Apart from boko haram and Ebola,what again do you fools have in that filthy zoo?
Gyimiii
A Ghanaian dog is even intelligent than your president.
Awwww
That's not very nice. wink
You should change it. cool
Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
Awwww That's not very nice. wink You should change it. cool
ma guy......
Re: Ghana by Batolee: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
I am here to learn about Ghanian Politics. Do your politicians lie like ours? Has any of them promised to make 1 cedi = $1?
Re: Ghana by iamord(m): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2015
hello people.. inasmuch as ghana is facing some economic down turns at the moment. Ghana is still rising and the prospects are high... i will like us to discuss about projects and developments ongoing in ghana..

anyone heard of petronia city to be situated in takoradi. which is to serve as the hub of oil and gas for africa..?

cc.. RoyalPearl V0lv0 mrham03 Batman123 JiggamanGh OforiAlex torgbe, ilovegh, popowaa, aduaba, captainswag, arkasie, otumfour,
chokl8candie Notyourb1tch achimotan NaNaYaaah chokl8candie Slicqyprizzy V0lv0
and to all ghanaian loving people.. smiley wink

6 Likes

Re: Ghana by r0cky(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Why has my post been removed
Re: Ghana by r0cky(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Captainswag225. Did u see my previous post through my iamord handle?
Re: Ghana by Batman123: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
r0cky:
Why has my post been removed
Post it again
Re: Ghana by r0cky(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Batman123:
Post it again
I can't. The spam box keeps taking me down and suspending my account. And it does not have any negative thing in it. Can the mods be notified?
Re: Ghana by Batman123: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
r0cky:
I can't. The spam box keeps taking me down and suspending my account. And it does not have any negative thing in it. Can the mods be notified?
Okay notify them then. What was it about?
Re: Ghana by r0cky(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Batman123:
Okay notify them then. What was it about?
lol. If I post the exact name I may get blocked here. I wanted us to discuss about ongoing projects and developments in Ghana. There is alot going on and the future prospects are high. I posted some of the project. Like mixed use development . Malls etc. I think that's what got me blocked by the bot.
Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
r0cky:
Captainswag225. Did u see my previous post through my iamord handle?
sorry for the late reply bro, i was banned from commenting on this section for 1 day. My ban jux got lifted.., i hope u werent banned too.
Re: Ghana by iamord(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
sorry for the late reply bro, i was banned from commenting on this section for 1 day. My ban jux got lifted.., i hope u werent banned too.
yeah I was. And my post was taken off. By the spam bot
Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
iamord:
yeah I was. And my post was taken off. By the spam bot
has ur ban been lifted?
Re: Ghana by iamord(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
has ur ban been lifted?
yes it has. Well I will soon bring up a site that will discuss those related stuff
Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
iamord:
yes it has. Well I will soon bring up a site that will discuss those related stuff
okay, i will be waiting.
Re: Ghana by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
So much hate between brother countries. God help us
Re: Ghana by iamord(m): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Batman123 Captainswag225 and Co. the post is back. U can scroll up and see.

1 Like

Re: Ghana by Nayah(f): 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Batman123 wink
Re: Ghana by MmmS(f): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
I am not Ghanian but i would like for you beautiful people of nairaland help me get a Ghanian husband please embarassed anything from 5ft9 is okay, average built to big is fine...ehm i do not mind a shy guy who is caring. Please take my request seriously please embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Bored And Lonely / Rich Sugarmummy Or Lesbian Needed / A Love Poem For ***natasha,, ****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.