Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order (1983 Views)

Chaplain: Lagos CAN Backs Ambode, Says Sack In Order / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / All Buhari's Appointments So Far Are Northerners, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by sagr(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Dr. ALIYU TILDE wrote this and I felt I should share.
Buhari's Appointments Are Perfectly in Order

I know Buhari to be a very deliberate, reasonable and patriotic person. I know this very well. So if he makes an appointment, I can see the number of hours, days and perhaps weeks of critical thinking and consideration that went into it.

Besides, this is a person that was in this position before and coming immediately after the most reckless administration in the history of this country, the need to recruit serious minded people can hardly be faulted.

And on matters of security, PMB is in the best position to know who he needs not only to guard him but to protect the nation as a whole. The rule is that you're your best security, followed by you, and followed by you because you are the last person to willingly jeopardise your life and that of your administration.

The dilemma is always that there is only one you. So the logical thing is to appoint someone who, among other parameters of competence, you believe will never betray you or the nation. Then leave the rest to God. Let's not forget how he was once betrayed in 1985.

The "Oga" I know will be the last person that will discriminate against any section of this country. He believes in its unity. Out of hundreds of appointments, he has done only five or six. He does not have to alternate their sequence. However, in the end I am sure the fairness that has been the hallmark of his previous endeavours especially in the military will once more become manifest.

There is one notion that we need to get rid of in our minds, that northerners, and Muslims too, are the minor statistic in this country as all appointments since 1999 tried to prove. Digital technology and transparent electoral process is refuting this falsehood. Against this background, it is not surprising that giving five appointments to northerners between the Presidency and NNPC is attracting criticisms from some quarters. I wonder if we expect PMB to zone the positions of his Chief of Staff, Chief Security Officer, GMD NNPC and DGSS among six geopolitical zones or between North and South.

I am quite at home with the appointments so far. I am sure Lawal will give the DSS a new face that smiles at all Nigerians, different from the previous one that was doing its best to deliberately criminalise northerners and kill them with reckless abandon.

Buhari should move on with other appointments based more on competence than on anything else.

OYA tANAiOdS start shooting me..ayam ready..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by Rexceedo: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2015
kkk
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by shamsuRana(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2015
sagr:
Dr. ALIYU TILDE wrote this and I felt I should share.
Buhari's Appointments Are Perfectly in Order

I know Buhari to be a very deliberate, reasonable and patriotic person. I know this very well. So if he makes an appointment, I can see the number of hours, days and perhaps weeks of critical thinking and consideration that went into it.

Besides, this is a person that was in this position before and coming immediately after the most reckless administration in the history of this country, the need to recruit serious minded people can hardly be faulted.

And on matters of security, PMB is in the best position to know who he needs not only to guard him but to protect the nation as a whole. The rule is that you're your best security, followed by you, and followed by you because you are the last person to willingly jeopardise your life and that of your administration.

The dilemma is always that there is only one you. So the logical thing is to appoint someone who, among other parameters of competence, you believe will never betray you or the nation. Then leave the rest to God. Let's not forget how he was once betrayed in 1985.

The "Oga" I know will be the last person that will discriminate against any section of this country. He believes in its unity. Out of hundreds of appointments, he has done only five or six. He does not have to alternate their sequence. However, in the end I am sure the fairness that has been the hallmark of his previous endeavours especially in the military will once more become manifest.

There is one notion that we need to get rid of in our minds, that northerners, and Muslims too, are the minor statistic in this country as all appointments since 1999 tried to prove. Digital technology and transparent electoral process is refuting this falsehood. Against this background, it is not surprising that giving five appointments to northerners between the Presidency and NNPC is attracting criticisms from some quarters. I wonder if we expect PMB to zone the positions of his Chief of Staff, Chief Security Officer, GMD NNPC and DGSS among six geopolitical zones or between North and South.

I am quite at home with the appointments so far. I am sure Lawal will give the DSS a new face that smiles at all Nigerians, different from the previous one that was doing its best to deliberately criminalise northerners and kill them with reckless abandon.

Buhari should move on with other appointments based more on competence than on anything else.

OYA tANAiOdS start shooting me..ayam ready..

Fuckkk them all..

I wonder what they said when these appointments were made by their master who in himself is enjoying life after being in bondage of these looters for 5+ years.
The list amongst others goes thus:
1NIMET Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2 NNPC Eng. Andrew Yakubu
3 NIMASA Patrick Apobolokemi
4 PENCOM Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5 FERMA Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6 DPR Mr. George Osahon
7 Bank Of Industry Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8 Nigerian Content Dev. Agency Ernest Nwanpa
9 Consumer Protection Agency Mrs Dupe Atoki
10 NCC Engr. Eugene Juwa
11 NAMA Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12 NCAA Engr. Akikuotu
13 FAAN George Uriesi
14 NCAT Capt. Chinere Kalu
15 SEC Aruma Otteh
16 Sovereign Wealth Fund Uche Orji
17 NAFDAC Dr Paul Orhil
18 FIIRO Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19 Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Joshua Okpo
20 Railway Corporation Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21 Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation Mrs. Sally
Mbanefoh
22 Budget Office Of The Federation Dr Bright Okogwu
23 NERDC Prof Godswill Obioma
24 NEXIM Mr R. R Orya
25 Standard Organization Of Nigeria Dr Joseph
Odumodu
26 Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation Emeka Nkem
Mba
27 Industrial Training Fund Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
28 National University Commission Prof. Okojie
29 NESREA Mrs. N.S Benebo
30 MDG Office Dr. Precious Gbenio
31 Surveyor General Of The Federation Peter Chigozie
32 Statistician General Of The Federation
Dr. Yemi Kale
33 Accountant General Of The Federation Mr. Jonah
Otunla
34 Auditor General Of The Federation Samuel Yonongo
Ukura
35. National Orientation Agency Mike Omieri
36. News Agency Of Nigeria Oluremi Oyo
37. NEPC E/S David I Adelugba
38. NEPZA Mr. Olugbenga Kuye
39. BPP Engr Emeka Ezeh

If in his mind GEJ felt these are the people he could trust, then nobody should fault PMB for appointing those he could trust.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by Edwardhead(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2015
[size=13pt] blind post [/size]

In case
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by sammieguze(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2015
shamsuRana:

Fuckkk them all..

I wonder what they said when these appointments were made by their master who in himself is enjoying life after being in bondage of these looters for 5+ years.
6 DPR Mr. George Osahon
10 NCC Engr. Eugene Juwa
12 NCAA Engr. Akikuotu
13 FAAN George Uriesi
15 SEC Aruma Otteh
17 NAFDAC Dr Paul Orhil
Mbanefoh
24 NEXIM Mr R. R Orya
Odumodu
Mba
Dr. Yemi Kale
Otunla
Ukura
37. NEPC E/S David I Adelugbai
39. BPP Engr Emeka Ezeh

If in his mind GEJ felt these are the people he could trust, then nobody should fault PMB for appointing those he could trust.

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by trillville(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2015
shamsuRana:

Fuckkk them all..

6 DPR Mr. George Osahon
10 NCC Engr. Eugene Juwa
12 NCAA Engr. Akikuotu
13 FAAN George Uriesi
15 SEC Aruma Otteh
17 NAFDAC Dr Paul Orhil
Mbanefoh
24 NEXIM Mr R. R Orya
Odumodu
Mba
Dr. Yemi Kale
Otunla
Ukura
39. BPP Engr Emeka Ezeh

Your stuupidity is beyond comprehension. You are probably even fasting, yet you are instigating hatred between Nigerians. If Jonathan is a failure, must Buhari also be a failure too.

If you have nothing positive about the unity of Nigeria to say, please keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by vizboy(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2015
kkkkkk
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by BLOTRS: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2015
oloriburuku...until fulani claims your back yard, you won't open your eyes shocked...still praising someone for a wrong doing that is obvious grin...chai! Nigerians sef
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by sagr(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2015
trillville:

Your stuupidity is beyond comprehension. You are probably even fasting, yet you are instigating hatred between Nigerians. If Jonathan is a failure, must Buhari also be a failure too.

If you have nothing positive about the unity of Nigeria to say, please keep quiet.
u did not even read d post before commenting..comparison do make thins clear atleast..or do u find comprehension difficult?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by CSTR2: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2015
imbeciles supporting a useless president.
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Story for the gods.

Buhari is a well know tribalist and wicked person, Nigerians will get more of him in the months to come.

Just relax, sit and watch events unfold.

The north is currently busy monopolising power.
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by mdbissalla(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2015
trillville:

gringringrin Unity of Nigeria? Now
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by eph12(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2015
shamsuRana:

Fuckkk them all..

6 DPR Mr. George Osahon
10 NCC Engr. Eugene Juwa
12 NCAA Engr. Akikuotu
13 FAAN George Uriesi
15 SEC Aruma Otteh
17 NAFDAC Dr Paul Orhil
Mbanefoh
24 NEXIM Mr R. R Orya
Odumodu
Mba
Dr. Yemi Kale
Otunla
Ukura
39. BPP Engr Emeka Ezeh

You guys always comparing Buhari with a so called failure. Why? You guys made every action GEJ take look wrong and you want Buhari to do same and get different response? We expect Buhari to act opposite to the way Jonathan acted so the response and results may be different. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by trillville(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2015
sagr:
u did not even read d post before commenting..comparison do make thins clear atleast..or do u find comprehension difficult?

What Jonathan did by not appointing core northern Muslims was wrong and divisive. With the appointments Buhari has made so far, he is also being divisive. As a political savvy northerner, you should not gloat and be happy about Buhari's appointments neither should you excuse his behaviour. You should pray that he appoints good people from all regions because if he fails to do this, The core North will lose power again and may have to endure another 16 years before it tastes power again.

This thread should be closed self because it will only promote hatred for the core North.
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by trillville(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2015
mdbissalla:

gringringrin Unity of Nigeria? Now

No! Later?
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by Demdem(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Seriously. I have nothing against the appointments he has made so far. So many critical and vital positions are yet to be occupied so what's the fuss. Pending when virtually is done then one can critically access it overall.
For SSS, considering what the service has turned to, it's in order. Inec was appointed from one of the most senior commisioners, accountant General, the most senior etc. Seriously, no cause for alarm.
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by shamsuRana(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2015
trillville:

You must be so moronic not to have understood my post which is as lucid as water.This shows how Ediotss like you lack rudimentary intellectual capacity to give literal meanings to posts and write up.You are as confused as a rat in a girls' hostel.Stupidd moooron.I cleary voted for buhari out and fair.For you to have seen this post as a negation on him,makes your intellect ( if any) questionable.
Shut your beak,and re read the post again charlie..
And yes am fasting..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by shamsuRana(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2015
eph12:

You guys always comparing Buhari with a so called failure. Why? You guys made every action GEJ take look wrong and you want Buhari to do same and get different response? We expect Buhari to act opposite to the way Jonathan acted so the response and results may be different. Thanks

Dont misquote me plz..am not insulting PMB ohk..
Re read the post plz and allow your human intellect to flow and capture reality.
I voted this man hook,line and sinker.
The post never attributed PMB to any failure but a mere rejoinder to those who call him tribalistic.
The biggest communication problems we have as Nigerians is we don't read and listen to understand,but to negatively reply.
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by trillville(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2015
shamsuRana:

You must be so moronic not to have understood my post which is as lucid as water.This shows how Ediotss like you lack rudimentary intellectual capacity to give literal meanings to posts and write up.You are as confused as a rat in a girls' hostel.Stupidd moooron.I cleary voted for buhari out and fair.For you to have seen this post as a negation on him,makes your intellect ( if any) questionable.
Shut your beak,and re read the post again charlie..
And yes am fasting..

Does Buhari's action of appointing 7 northerners and 1 south westerner make him look like a tribalist?

Shamsu, I played my own little role in seeing Buhari elected. I do not want him to fail cause it will be an indictment on my actions for the last 4 years. Please my dear youthful core northerners, do not be boastful and do not alienate any part of Nigeria. Do not also promote a view that the core North is superior to any other region of this country. One of Jonathan's greatest failures was he divided Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines. Buhari needs to mend fences and show that we Nigerians can be a United people.
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by shamsuRana(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2015
trillville:

Does Buhari's action of appointing 7 northerners and 1 south westerner make him look like a tribalist?

Shamsu, I played my own little role in seeing Buhari elected. I do not want him to fail cause it will be an indictment on my actions for the last 4 years. Please my dear youthful core northerners, do not be boastful and do not alienate any part of Nigeria. Do not also promote a view that the core North is superior to any other region of this country. One of Jonathan's greatest failures was he divided Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines. Buhari needs to mend fences and show that we Nigerians can be a United people.

Buhari has been my neighbor for more than a decade in kaduna.I know the kind of person this man is and what the contradiction other people think and write about him.So for you to have mis understood my post in the first instance is a misconception on your own part,but it happens u know.

Secondly..wheather or not he is a tribalist..it's left for those who affirm that,and they best should have sufficient proof that he is,because there will be so many rejoinders..just like this excerpt I posted.

Thirdly..Just like you voted him with a mindset of 'change' so was an entire populace which I cannot be excluded as well.North is not the best,and so is the west or south.Only tribalist and bigotry folks think as such, which goes to also question our unity? If a particular region/tribe thinks its best,let it prove?
We all have our good,bad and worst facet.and that was why the sardauna then reitered the fact 'let us not forget or difference, BUT let us understand them and fuse such to make Nigeria move forward'.

This is what modern politics came to counter.All tribes may be best of themselves collectively.. But individually they can be very very terrible.
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by sagr(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2015
cc: Lalasticlala pls do the needful sire grin
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2015
The Naira keeps devaluing while the dullard keeps looking for more illiterates to put into positions they cannot handle.
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by tucky200(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2015
trillville:

Nawa o ..somebody just showed us jonathan's appointees and suddenly its stupidty when majority of the people criticizing PMB are igbos
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by tucky200(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2015
[s]
quid:
The Naira keeps devaluing while the dullard keeps looking for more illiterates to put into positions they cannot handle.
[/s]
Ur mouth dey smell
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2015
tucky200:
[s][/s]
Ur mouth dey smell
Why are you trying to divert from the issue.

You think northern illiteracy will help to strengthen the value of the naira?
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by Femistico(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2015
Very naughty post...

every post concerning the Daura President is always thrash
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by tucky200(m): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2015
quid:

Why are you trying to divert from the issue.

You think northern illiteracy will help to strengthen the value of the naira?
Ohh what d Bleep are u saying...think before u speak man...ur not making any sense
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2015
tucky200:

Ohh what d Bleep are u saying...think before u speak man...ur not making any sense
Snap out of your Almajiri mode, then you will understand me clearly. . . cheesy
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by tucky200(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2015
quid:

Snap out of your Almajiri mode, then you will understand me clearly. . . cheesy
Oh,u be small pikin sef undecided
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2015
tucky200:

Oh,u be small pikin sef undecided
You come be big mumu shebi ?
Re: Buhari's Appointments Soo Far Are In Order by trillville(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
shamsuRana:

Buhari has been my neighbor for more than a decade in kaduna.I know the kind of person this man is and what the contradiction other people think and write about him.So for you to have mis understood my post in the first instance is a misconception on your own part,but it happens u know.

Secondly..wheather or not he is a tribalist..it's left for those who affirm that,and they best should have sufficient proof that he is,because there will be so many rejoinders..just like this excerpt I posted.

Thirdly..Just like you voted him with a mindset of 'change' so was an entire populace which I cannot be excluded as well.North is not the best,and so is the west or south.Only tribalist and bigotry folks think as such, which goes to also question our unity? If a particular region/tribe thinks its best,let it prove?
We all have our good,bad and worst facet.and that was why the sardauna then reitered the fact 'let us not forget or difference, BUT let us understand them and fuse such to make Nigeria move forward'.

This is what modern politics came to counter.All tribes may be best of themselves collectively.. But individually they can be very very terrible.
I also happen to be a KD boy. We should pray the God gives Buhari wisdom to rule Nigeria right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nationalism In Africa Vs Europe. / PHOTOS: 4 Boko Haram Terrorists In Front Of Shettima / Amina Zakari's Father Was Married To Buhari's elder sis -alhaji Tanko Yakasai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.