Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,528 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Wife Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Pls (1600 Views)

Married For Six Years Husband Hiv Positive Wife Negative Advise The Wife Pls / Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice / From A Distressed Wife, Pls Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Pls by ganagagi: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
my belove wife went to court to divorce with me , i beg her and invite people to beg her but she said no. Due to the love i have for her iam disturb that i cannot sleep and eat.pls my fellow nairalanders how do i take away this love and have rest of mind.pls save me
Re: My Wife Pls by beblessed(f): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
What did u do to her?
Re: My Wife Pls by aadetoyin(f): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
Why does she want to divorce u? Am sure there is a reason, so what is the reason?
Re: My Wife Pls by dominique(f): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
So she woke up one morning and decided to divorce u for no reason. Ok o.
Re: My Wife Pls by mazaje(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
This one had me laughing out loud. . .
Re: My Wife Pls by butta(m): 12:37am On Apr 27, 2013
Die joooor ..
Re: My Wife Pls by tasandra: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
My bro,wetin happen nw eyaa take am easy u hear..
Re: My Wife Pls by greatgod2012(f): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
No smoke without fire, op, open up and lets all learn from your case.
Wishing you goodluck.
Re: My Wife Pls by eagleeye2: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
what if the Op did not do anything?
What if Wifey has found someone else, better than Op.... in bed..... Financially.... more handsome.... or she just fell in love with another?
What if Wifey is just fed up?

Why must women always ask "what did you do to her?" when a man is at the receiving end?
But when a woman is at the receiving end of wife battering, infedelity from the husband, or the husband leaving her..... women don't ask such questions.
It could be that the Op did nothing wrong. Or it could be that he did something wrong. Let him tell his story first, before all of you will rush off to false assumptions.
Re: My Wife Pls by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nonsene attention seeker! Lol
Re: My Wife Pls by eagleeye2: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
nikkykay: Nonsene attention seeker! Lol

e buru ozu onye ozo o' dika o' bu osisi....

It's always un-important until, it happens to you or someone close to you.
Re: My Wife Pls by biolabee(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
ganagagi: Pls advise me my father said i should divorce one of my belove wife,what is d islamic rulling on this isue. because i seriusly love her and my insisted that i should divorce her

u wanted to divorce her now she is leaving and u r spazzin here...

mupppet
Re: My Wife Pls by ezemoses(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
OP you must first answer yourself the most important question, why does she wana divorce? speak to your pastor, go for marriage cancelling or divorce her,there are plenty of fish in the sea

(1) (Reply)

Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died / My Missing Cousin Katherine Asogwa / ‘I Got HIV While Looking For A Child’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.