Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) (9428 Views)

I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) / Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Feranchek(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
This one is strong.... (Eleyi gidi gan!!)

I say this one is strong!! (Moni ELEYI GIDI GAN!!!) grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Score the student -00000.000. Then give the student 12 stroke and 40hectares of land to do manual labor.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by angieberry(f): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
This poster above new sha angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by joganut(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
zero wit anger..... angry

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Feranchek(m): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
angieberry:
This poster above new sha angry

Una dey pursue unasef taytay
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by angieberry(f): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Don't mind him oh!! Stealing all the spots! angry
Feranchek:

Una dey pursue unasef taytay
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by lollystiver(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
if I should give her pass mark it corruption buh she can't stop calling Jesus name Chai

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Visocrate(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
evidence to fail very well

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by oluwafemi113(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
After 4 seating the Dude needed God intervention....

grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by smexy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
lol grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by uncutz(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
its OK...I.have heard you. ;Dits OK...I.have heard you.
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by uncutz(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
its OK...I.have heard you.
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by jordyize: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
ODO like seriously
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Yustash001(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
ROTFLMAO....everybody here just dey look me....the candidate must be S.U...I had many of them in my class during my secondary school days...they are always using fellowship as an excuse not to read or attend classes...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by ddaammyy(f): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
I cannt believe this! Hmmmm. Anyway school no be for everybody.
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by johnydon22(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
Laughs and falls off the bed **Girl friend stares at me** Keeps laughing kicking my legs **she slaps my head** "Uuhm sorry babe, i climb the bed again giggling inside... i don die ooo cheesy grin I love this student

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by funstufz: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Feranchek:
This one is strong.... (Eleyi gidi gan!!)

I say this one is strong!! (Moni ELEYI GIDI GAN!!!) grin cheesy cheesy

eeyahhhhhhhhhhh, why the candidate no put the phone number sef undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Feranchek(m): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
funstufz:

eeyahhhhhhhhhhh, why the candidate no put the phone number sef undecided undecided undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yustash001:
ROTFLMAO....everybody here just dey look me....the candidate must be S.U...I had many of them in my class during my secondary school days...they are always using fellowship as an excuse not to read or attend classes...

Ehn.... shey no be 'Valid' excuse ni cheesy

johnydon22:
Laughs and falls off the bed **Girl friend stares at me** Keeps laughing kicking my legs **she slaps my head** "Uuhm sorry babe, i climb the bed again giggling inside... i don die ooo cheesy grin I love this student

Boss calm down o0o0!! Na serious isu be this we dey talk hia o0o0 cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by johnydon22(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Feranchek:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ehn.... shey no be 'Valid' excuse ni cheesy

Boss calm down o0o0!! Na serious isu be this we dey talk hia o0o0 cheesy cheesy

My girl friend just tear me slap for head, the laugh was out of control. . .just downloaded the pic and sent it to her phone via bluetooth and she is still laughing her bumz off cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Feranchek(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
johnydon22:

My girl friend just tear me slap for head, the laugh was out of control. . .just downloaded the pic and sent it to her phone via bluetooth and she is still laughing her bumz off cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy ....... Seeing is truly believing cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by churchkilo(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Yustash001:
you may not be altogether right because SU members are always the best in my school,talk about 9 A's and 4.+ cgpa they are always there
@ the topic it's quite pathetic and passing the student is definitely not the best thing to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
I will score the candidate zero..
I hate Insolence.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
Score the student -00000.000. Then give the student 12 stroke and 40hectares of land to do manual labor.

grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Young03(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
and d writer na Nsukka man oo
okunerere adoration ministry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
The student deserves something below zero.
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Sanmel(f): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
lol

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Haywhymido(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dash the guy F10
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by acenazt: 5:42am On Jul 05, 2015
I don die. Cheiii this one just kill ne die. Na so yam for hook for my throat.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Adesiji77: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2015
This is mega hilarious!

He wants to give testimony on inducting an examiner into corruption?

Laughable cheesy grin

Cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by ignis: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2015
Someone must be high. ...
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by OsoDupe(f): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2015
The candidate is even melting the heart of the marker, is that an incantation or a decree? He/she didn't read that part of the Bible that says Faith without work is useless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Jamb Grading System For 2017/2018 / Unijos Post-utme 2011/2012 Session / Dentistry Vs Pharmacy....which Is More Lucrative!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.