Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,684 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) (9433 Views)

I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) / Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Laugh wan kill me die. I will pass him or her
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Feranchek(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2015
OsoDupe:
The candidate is even melting the heart of the marker, is that an incantation or a decree? He/she didn't read that part of the Bible that says Faith without work is useless.

You dey mind the mumu ni?! grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Where I get time? Will simply ignore the ignoramus and score him -10.
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Godfullsam(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Just imagine the marker is a malam grin. The student will score less than ZERO grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Williams1245(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin ;Na igbo girl write this exam
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Khameal007(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
And the candidate has a nice hand writing though.
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Khameal007(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Williams1245:
grin ;Na igbo girl write this exam

why don't you have sense?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by kenedy175(m): 2:52am On Jul 07, 2015
That exam script looks familiar. Looks like that of unimaid. no doubt!
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by ebukaOtika(m): 3:12am On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=Williams1245 post=35524486] grin ;Na igbo girl write this exam [/quote

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDIOT
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by ITbomb(m): 5:13am On Jul 07, 2015
She wrote all that in good english. I would consider her/him
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by southernbelle(f): 6:46am On Jul 07, 2015
nahh, this won't move me to pity..not at all smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by tsdarkside(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2015
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by festytop(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Whosoever that is writing exam that wrote this kind of letter in mathematics is out of his mind
Frankly he was making mockery of himself to be said . He was writing essay in mathematics for testimony.

He should be score -0.00
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by festytop(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Whosoever that is writing exam that wrote this kind of letter in mathematics is out of his mind
Frankly he was making mockery of himself to said, he was writing essay in mathematics for testimony.

He should be score -0.00 undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by kwaraguy(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
This one na Gobe
Ayakata
Original Gobe
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Is this even real?

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by hardbody: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
I will take the script home and pray over it. I will follow the Lord's direction on what to do the next day when i come back to the marking centre. Obviously from the script, this is an external examination. One thing is certain, there is no how in double hell the candidate will pass, Hell..No
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Feranchek(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
scribespad:
Is this even real?

Nne over real dey worry am o0o0!! cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Illuminator9(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Smh..
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Abimbolaile(f): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chai! okay we yaf heard...investigation should take place...because if half the school students claim not to have seen the questions before then something is wrong with the teachers...and pls the student too is sick...if he/she can write this kind of English then she must be nuts not to know that he/she ought to read beyond what they are being taught in school nonsense..please ko plicx ni
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Bishiie(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
I consider my ability to arouse enthusiasm among my people... There is nothing else that so kills the ambitions of a person as criticism from superiors. I never criticize any one I believe in giving a person incentive to work, so I'm anxious to praise but loath to find fault.
We won't tell you tales by moonlight when we are in for:
Academic Writing, Article Writing, Biography Writing, Content Writing, Online Writing, Business Writing, Data Analysis and Interpretation.
.....Tested and Trusted... That's our satisfaction
Phone: 08030969674
BBM: 58c6b527
Whatsapp: 07057803041
A share and or like is part of the ministry, please preach it.
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by AMBASSADHOR: 12:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw This? (pix) by Feranchek(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
OsoDupe:
The candidate is even melting the heart of the marker, is that an incantation or a decree? He/she didn't read that part of the Bible that says Faith without work is useless.

Babe, e geh where you go do exam reash, taya go cash you sef grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between School Fee & Tuition Fee / Official Jamb Grading System For 2017/2018 / About Uniport Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.