Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Start Up Funding For You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Up Funding For You. (1167 Views)

Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business / 12 Ways To Get Funding For Your Business / How To Create Start-up Funding With A Zero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Up Funding For You. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Are you a start-up entrepreneur/business owner?

I just compiled a list of 20 organizations who are opened to investing in African businesses.

This includes Omidya network which just invested $1million in Mark Essien's Hotels.com.ng

Your story can be the same so if you're. Interested in this short p.d.f file kindly signify by posting about yourrself and business on this thread.

No emails please. Just post an introduction about yourself and business/idea.

Thanks.
Re: Start Up Funding For You. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
You mean people should give you their million dollar business idea? Very smart of you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Start Up Funding For You. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
veegirl:
You mean people should give you their million dollar business idea? Very smart of you. undecided

Not asking for your idea. It has to be an already working business to attract investors attention. No one wants to use their money to experiment on your ideas except you have researched documents proving it would work.
Re: Start Up Funding For You. by efedavies: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2015
I am an enterprenuer that renders services in furnishing line.I have been in the business for 5yrs and it has been a long walk.
I have an idea that will bring in money on a regular basis,if well located and having all the necessary machinery in place.
for more info and enquiries hit me up on:09091515305
email:mercatorcreativity@gmail.com
Re: Start Up Funding For You. by adehsenior(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
My name is Roland, I am into photography business, I print enlargement pictures and I intend to expand the business by bringing QSS Machines both for photo book production and other printing work.
adehsenior@gmail.com
Re: Start Up Funding For You. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Keep it coming guys.
I'll respond to P.M's at an appropriate time. Let's keep this discussion as open as possible to make this effort scam free.
Re: Start Up Funding For You. by PrinceOga: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
My name is ademola Okeowo MD of TRITECH BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED. Find attached. Visit www.tritechbusinesssolutionsltd.com
To see our funding request and what we have done so far. We are open to equity if your funding is huge.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do We Still Have Millionaires On Nairaland? / Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit / Safety Work Wear And Safety Equipment (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.