Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business (68161 Views)

OPL 310: Lekoil Secures $184m Funding For Drilling / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) / Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 6:45am On May 07, 2017
HE HAS DONE IT!!!

This boy... This boy... This boy will go places. A month ago, I came across on Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3756939/samuel-robinson-teenager-asks-n20million#55818447 talking about one young boy named Samuel Robinson posted a daring tweet that said

"Who has 20 million Naira burning a hole in their pocket, give me and I will return 1billion in 2years"

I started following the guy on social media and Day before yesterday he posted that he was meeting with two billionaires yesterday and asked us to pray for him.

Well yesterday he just posted that he has gotten a commitment of 200million Naira!!! 200 freaking million Naira!!!

The person in the nairaland post I saw was saying it that this boy is Nigeria's black Bill Gates in the making and that if he had the discipline to learn Spanish, French and German then he might be on to something. I think the person was right o! Because if at age 18, he is already doing this what will he be doing when he is 30? I laughed before and doubted that this boy could get 20 million naira, not to talk of 200 million naira.

Well he has done it!!! He has freaking done it... I really want to find this boy, he needs to help me with some connect o. How the hell was he able to get two billionaires to meet him?!!! I have to say, I am amazed.

See what he posted on instagram and twitter below. His handle is samuelrobinsonx on both the twitter and Instagram

Just imagine if every young person was thinking like this, wouldn't Nigeria be as advanced as China or US by now. Na wa o! I'm inspired.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by smartty68(m): 6:50am On May 07, 2017
Congrats
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by izzou(m): 6:52am On May 07, 2017
grin

Congrats dude

My dream is to become the President of North Korea

Hope my dream isn't too big?

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 6:53am On May 07, 2017
He posted the tweet asking for 20 million naira Last mont and now he has gotten 200 million cry. I wonder what business plan can be so good to get times 10 of what he was looking for. Like I said am inspired. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by calberian: 6:58am On May 07, 2017
I pray this reaches FP so others like him get motivated and encouraged because sometimes, against the backdrop of all the depressing and senseless threads being pushed to the front burner here, motivation is all that's needed.

Good to know the moderators are improving. Kudos to the young man in question and to all who are propagating this. May your good plans come to fruition in good time.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by dingbang(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2017
He is lucky

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by robotix: 7:15am On May 07, 2017
makingmy:
He posted the tweet asking for 20 million naira Last mont and now he has gotten 200 million cry. I wonder what business plan can be so good to get times 10 of what he was looking for. Like I said am inspired. lipsrsealed
you have no idea the kind of money sitting idle in banks.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 8:52am On May 07, 2017
calberian:
I pray this reaches FP so others like him get motivated and encouraged because sometimes, against the backdrop of all the depressing and senseless threads being pushed to the front burner here, motivation is all that's needed.

Amen o. Me too. It's the senseless posts that get the most attention on Nairaland. It's so annoying.

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 8:54am On May 07, 2017
robotix:
you have no idea the kind of money sitting idle in banks.

As in men!! But 200 million is not the kind of money that will just be sitting around.. Or is it? I hope this my poverty mindset is not blinding me to the level of moni out there. Chai! shocked

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by UniqueGem(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
He is lucky
Luck is the word of a loser.
More than working, you need ideas. Look for ways to implement your ideas and you'll achieve a feat so great that an 'ordinary' will call it LUCK.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by robotix: 10:22am On May 07, 2017
makingmy:

As in men!! But 200 million is not the kind of money that will just be sitting around.. Or is it? I hope this my poverty mindset is not blinding me to the level of moni out there. Chai! shocked
i guess it is blinding u o. There is forking money lying around in Nigeria doing NOTHING. Just come up with something that you can offer them and you will see them chasing you.

Someone once said, people don't lack money. Just come up with something very very very appetising and watch them borrow money because they are salivating and can't resist the savoury of your offer.

Trust me, there is money out there. Tomorrow will make it week 2 that we have been trying to negotiate and strike a deal with some guys. The money is very much available to execute the deal... profit would be good too.

Even after losing millions to MMM, crazy cash is lying fallow in banks across the country.

17 Likes

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by robotix: 10:24am On May 07, 2017
lalasticlala, dominique, mynd44, ishilove, please I beg you all to put this on front page and let's give some people a breath of fresh air to encourage and uplift some spirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by robotix: 10:41am On May 07, 2017
UniqueGem:
More than working, you need ideas. Look for ways to implement your ideas and you'll achieve a feat so great that an 'ordinary' will call it LUCK.
u dey mind that one. All his comments are often like that... too negative.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 10:45am On May 07, 2017
robotix:
i guess it is blinding u o. There is forking money lying around in Nigeria doing NOTHING. Just come up with something that you can offer them and you will see them chasing you.

Someone once said, people don't lack money. Just come up with something very very very appetising and watch them borrow money because they are salivating and can't resist the savoury of your offer.

Trust me, there is money out there. Tomorrow will make it week 2 that we have been trying to negotiate and strike a deal with some guys. The money is very much available to execute the deal... profit would be good too.

Even after losing millions to MMM, crazy cash is lying fallow in banks across the country.

Na Wa o.... E be like say you sef you get connect. Abeg hook me up na. Please, I can do anything.. .anywork, anything

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Goldenheart(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2017
cool
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by kristian98(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2017
My lord!!!!! 200million naira?? This is just too much. What kind of idea does he have. It must really be crazy. I will find my way out of this sickening life this year i promise. I must confess that i have goid ideas of making money online but no capital. God pls give me a chance like this guY

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by odimbannamdi(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2017
This is one of the most inspiring and motivating news i will ever read on Nairaland.

It reminds me so much of myself when i was just 17years old and in the second year of my university education. That was when i started my sojourn into the world of ideas, business and money making - all thanks to a more matured and business-savvy friend i had then.

Every night, before we read in class, we would draft out business ideas, sieve them, analyze them, note the financial implications and which one we could launch out immediately.

Before i clocked 19, i had already set up a small game-house business in partnership with a saloon in my area in Abia state. Even though things didnt exactly go as planned as a result of certain mistakes and other commitments, i really learnt a lot from that venture.

Now, we are really working towards being a large scale importer of men shoes, with the prospects of even beginning production here in Nigeria in the nearest future (by God's grace).

My point is, our young ones should focus more on honing their business acumen and skills. The days of blue chip jobs are fast phasing out and it is now more of "what you can do with your brains and hands".

To all lawfully hustling Nigerians out there, i say: God bless your hustle!

Meanwhile, you can check out some of our available shoes

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by opeolu202: 11:01am On May 07, 2017
shocked the business plan has gotta be good... wink wink

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Fuckallmods: 11:02am On May 07, 2017
Wow
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by sotall(m): 11:02am On May 07, 2017
ok
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by mykelmeezy: 11:03am On May 07, 2017
congrats

to him but you see why 18year old need sense/an adult around

its really not every detail you post o social media

if the "billionaires" dont come through or if someone kills/kidnaps him out of the mumuness of thinking he has the money already who do we blame

keep details private.....

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by OldBeer: 11:04am On May 07, 2017
His mates are here on nairaland posting useless gifs/memes and arguing about girls that want to dig the copper in their pockets.
Shior.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by AK481(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2017
Jnobody wants to say how.the guy will refund 10billion in 2 years.

Within d guy dey do see?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by veinless(f): 11:05am On May 07, 2017
i am inspired

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by GeneralOjukwu: 11:05am On May 07, 2017
If this is ALL true.... THUMBS UP!

He isn't an 18 year old boy....but a man!

At least he isn't going to "develop" Asia wink

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2017
If the deal closes, this is fantastic news. I wish the young man well.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by killercute16(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2017
the idea has got to be a crazy one......

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by jimcollins136: 11:07am On May 07, 2017
Great things gradually coming out of this great nation.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by darfay: 11:07am On May 07, 2017
E
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Realkenny(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2017
UniqueGem:
there is always a bit of luck in everything

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black Friday At Ibadan Shoprite: Customers Take Canned Drinks, Ate Packaged Rice / Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.