Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Opinion To Change "North Central" To "The Central" - Bamboonest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion To Change "North Central" To "The Central" - Bamboonest (414 Views)

2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party / 2019: North Central Leaders Float New Party - Newtelegraphonline / Change: North All The Way ... Summary List Of Buhari's Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion To Change "North Central" To "The Central" - Bamboonest by BambooNest(f): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
I believe you must have understand my point here, even before writing to much story.

The so called North Central which has been so much attached to the North is like a political scam to me. And this has given the Northerners to much hegemony in the political arena of this county.

The Central is a clear combination of many tribes regardless whether they are from the north or the south, west or east.

I will really want more light to be shed on this topic and people with political understanding should contribute.

Sincerely speaking, the emergence of Saraki brought my attention to this Irony of Nigerian Geo political zone
Re: Opinion To Change "North Central" To "The Central" - Bamboonest by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Opinion To Change "North Central" To "The Central" - Bamboonest by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
North Central is north. Period! The South South, like you have said of the north, is made up of different ethnic groups.
Re: Opinion To Change "North Central" To "The Central" - Bamboonest by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Then the south south should be called what? I don't know why so many ill mannered "adults" have suddenly colonized this forum. Many of us have asked seun to restrict the number of kids that usually join this forum everyday, but the man refused to do anything about it.

Op, Do you even know there are large Hausa/Fulani communities in some north central states? I bet you don't know that.
Re: Opinion To Change "North Central" To "The Central" - Bamboonest by BambooNest(f): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
You don't get my point. Maybe if you break your fast, you can come back to comment
Re: Opinion To Change "North Central" To "The Central" - Bamboonest by abduljabbar4(m): 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
BambooNest:
I believe you must have understand my point here, even before writing to much story.

The so called North Central which has been so much attached to the North is like a political scam to me. And this has given the Northerners to much hegemony in the political arena of this county.

The Central is a clear combination of many tribes regardless whether they are from the north or the south, west or east.

I will really want more light to be shed on this topic and people with political understanding should contribute.

Sincerely speaking, the emergence of Saraki brought my attention to this Irony of Nigerian Geo political zone
This doesn't make sense. Just because there aint Hausa people doesn't mean you must snatch it

(1) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone / At The END Greek "NO" Votes Is Useless / Election Petition: Tribunal Strikes Out Apc’s Case Against Abia PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.