Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

More Boys Reporting Sexual Abuse BY WOMEN - Report - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / More Boys Reporting Sexual Abuse BY WOMEN - Report (3097 Views)

7 Ways To Protect Your Child From Sexual Abuse / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife / Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: More Boys Reporting Sexual Abuse BY WOMEN - Report by KanwuliaJara: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
PMIcon:

Statistics say the opposite:

1. Their sons are more likely to molestest other innocent children
2. Those molested (female or male) are more likely to molest others related or not

Is it a joy to you that innocent children get molested? Do you have to see this as a revenge?

Blame your "ever merciful GOD of mysterious ways"! grin
Re: More Boys Reporting Sexual Abuse BY WOMEN - Report by PMIcon(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Blame your "ever merciful GOD of mysterious ways"! grin

The foolishness of humans is not a proof of being incapable of wisdom.
Oh don't tell me I'm responding to another atheist! I have felt it that you are revengeful in thinking. I think you just feel offended at God because of something you might have attributed to Him. God may be mysterious but He hides things FOR us not FROM us. If you don't give up too soon, you will discover the truth. Most precious things including knowledge and diamond are hidden FOR those who are willing to find them out. That you give up doesn't mean others have not or will not discovered them.
Re: More Boys Reporting Sexual Abuse BY WOMEN - Report by KanwuliaJara: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
PMIcon:

The foolishness of humans is not a proof of being incapable of wisdom.
Oh don't tell me I'm responding to another atheist! I have felt it that you are revengeful in thinking. I think you just feel offended at God because of something you might have attributed to Him. God may be mysterious but He hides things FOR us not FROM us. If you don't give up too soon, you will discover the truth. Most precious things including knowledge and diamond are hidden FOR those who are willing to find them out. That you give up doesn't mean others have not or will not discovered them.

Because of which "something" attributed to WHO or WHAT? cheesy

Abegggggi!!!! Carry on with una sufferhead life jor!
Abi na efry barry wan die for una "God" love?
Shiooooor!!!!
Please, face the topic.

Thanks forever! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

She cheated on her husband with another man / What Age Should A Man Stop Sucking Br*ast? Pic / Help: Can Full Grown Use Baby Creams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.