Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

She cheated on her husband with another man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She cheated on her husband with another man (3152 Views)

Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She cheated on her husband with another man by believer01: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2015
hello Nairalanders.A friend to my friend need your advice. (my friend friend). she got married 5years ago with an elaborate wedding to her heartrob. Bisi and Bayo( were so much in love and their wedding was the envy of their friends and neighbors.
2years after there were yet to be blessed with kids and the husband started misbehaving to the wife. before marriage Bisi confessed to Bayo that she had an abortion while in school, so he concluded that the abortion caused her inability to bear a child. the problem was not only coming from the husband but also the husband family. the husband allows his mum to abuse and rain curses on Bisi. Bisi got so frustrated that she has to go to the hospital for fertility test.
In the hospital, after series of tests, the doctor confirm Bisi perfect without any problem. even at that, Bisi did not believe the doctor cos the husband is wonderful on bed. during the doctor's orientation, Bisi got some points from the doctor's lecture that if a man sper-m is too watery it may produce little or no swimmers which cannot swim to fertilize her egg. (sorry doctors in the house, am not a medical student, but am sure you understand me)
All efforts to make her husband go for test failed cos the husband keep saying he is perfect. her family were all disappointed in her for bringing such shame to their family. even with doctor's report Bisi did not believe she is fine, she decided to have sex with another man, just on first attempt and she got pregnant. she got pregnant and everyone became glad but within her she knows the father of her child.
the child is 2years now, her husband changed to become a caring husband once again after she got pregnant and after delivery the husband love the child so much. Bisi is depressed and she could not keep this secret to herself what should she do?
should she tell the man and face divorce or should she keep her secret forever? if she keeps the secret forever and the man wants another baby want will she do?

N.B she would have aborted the baby when she discovered she was pregnant but she was scared what will happened to her and she had long for baby for so long.
she discovered her husband married her for child bearing not love cos of his change of attitude just 5years after marriage.
she is thinking of telling the truth and bear the consequences?

MATURE MINDS ONLY PLSSS
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by jimohibrahim(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2015
its better she should leave her husband and take the child to the real father...
I just don't like situations where the man believe he don't have faults or that he's always right...
Her husband doesn't deserve her... Period

2 Likes

Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2015
My brother, tell that ur friend sey dis matter heavy for mouth oooh. I & my fone no get advice..

3 Likes

Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by Patented: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2015
#Gobe!!!!!
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by MARKone(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2015
Some secrets are best left secret. If this is not a concocted story, Bisi must be very silly to have let another ear hear of it.

3 Likes

Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by Melahou(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2015
let her continue to play along
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by LOVELINENG: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
If she continues playing along the truth will surely catch up with her. Nothing is hidden under the sun, absolutely nothing. If she has a good conscience she should tell her husband the truth. Better late than never.

Visit www.lovelineng.com
Do you want any relationship advice or enquiries about us, send an email to contact@lovelineng.com and we will deal with them discreetly.
Remain blessed.
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by nasha1(f): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
In as much as i will love for her to say the truth but i suspect the husband being aware of his condition,otherwise he wouldn't decline the hospital visit.
She confessed of having done abortion before and the man did nothing,neither did he blame her for their childlessness then he refused going for a check-up?

1 Like

Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by mutter(f): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
She does not need to tell her husband- he knows the truth.
It is an unspoken truth that causes damages once it leaves the mouth. So best left unspoken for the love of the man and for herself.

This has been happening from days of old. People don`t talk about it.
It is a humane solution to a problem.
If she did not get pregnant the man would have married another woman who went out to bring him a child.

I know a man years back who`s wife never gave birth. A few ladies claimed to be pregnant for him, he would always tell them, if it is my kid leave it with me and go. That way he gathered himself a family together.
The wife took care of the kids like a mother but keep crying that she could not give him a child.
One day he told her that the day she got pregnant she would leave his house!!!!

Sometimes it is not about what is right or wrong but what is humane.

1 Like

Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by cococandy(f): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmm. Friend on your friend.

Well. If she feels the man doesn't love her and o my wants her because of the kid, she should decide if that enough for her to keep up the marriage and live in the deception for the rest of her life.

Or tell him and take the chance of starting over with someone who actually does love her.
How old is the kid and how would such a thing affect him/her?
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
she should berra shut her mouth up b4 her hubby will kill her out of frustration. he should be contended with one child. Thank God its a male child
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
lofty900:
she should berra shut her mouth up b4 her hubby will kill her out of frustration. he should be contended with one child. Thank God its a male child

Why wouldn't she thank god if it's a female child?

2 Likes

Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
cococandy:

Why wouldn't she thank god if it's a female child?
because the man will definitely demand 4 a male child and the truth may be forced out of her but since its a male child, the pressure will be of 'I NEED A MALE CHILD' will not be there
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by freecocoa(f): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
MARKone:
Some secrets are best left secret. If this is not a concocted story, Bisi must be very silly to have let another ear hear of it.
Obviously the story is concocted, a friend's friend and you still call it a secret? Oh! Please.

1 Like

Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by freecocoa(f): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
lofty900:
because the man will definitely demand 4 a male child and the truth may be forced out of her but since its a male child, the pressure will be of 'I NEED A MALE CHILD' will not be there
grin grin grin

Demand for a male child, the woman must be a baby manufacturer.

Dude stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by bukatyne(f): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
mutter:
She does not need to tell her husband- he knows the truth.
It is an unspoken truth that causes damages once it leaves the mouth. So best left unspoken for the love of the man and for herself.

This has been happening from days of old. People don`t talk about it.
It is a humane solution to a problem.
If she did not get pregnant the man would have married another woman who went out to bring him a child.

I know a man years back who`s wife never gave birth. A few ladies claimed to be pregnant for him, he would always tell them, if it is my kid leave it with me and go. That way he gathered himself a family together.
The wife took care of the kids like a mother but keep crying that she could not give him a child.
One day he told her that the day she got pregnant she would leave his house!!!!

Sometimes it is not about what is right or wrong but what is humane.

@Bold:

Was the man impotent?
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
bukatyne:

@Bold:

Was the man impotent?

That's the implication.

Like he knows if she get pregnant, it's not from him.
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by cococandy(f): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
lofty900:
Ok.

I guess he will demand for a male child because he's ignorant. But you're right.
He probably would.
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by Chidoks(f): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2015
that's a huge one.she should tell her husband all that hapened.she cannot pretend that nothing happened.she made a grave mistake.how will you even start to tell this story...
on the othet hand, if you refuse to tell, don't you think the child's father may come to claim his offspring later in life or did you pick a random guy to sleep with.even if he didn't know you , he may start digging up information about you, put 2 and 2 together to know the child is his.what if the child looks like the father?? there are so many wahala attached to this act of yours.do yourself a favour, , let him know.and get ready to face whatever that comes up.some actions are irredeemable!

1 Like

Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by bukatyne(f): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
cococandy:

That's the implication.

Like he knows if she get pregnant, it's not from him.

Wicked and selfish
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by cococandy(f): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
bukatyne:

Wicked and selfish

That he is
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by okotv(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
She should just tell the husband and face the consequences. After all you weren't raped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
freecocoa:
grin grin grin

Demand for a male child, the woman must be a baby manufacturer.

Dude stop embarrassing yourself.
but i'm saying d truth na
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
cococandy:

Ok.

I guess he will demand for a male child because he's ignorant. But you're right.
He probably would.
what made him ignorant ? i'll also demand 4 a male child if it was me
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by cococandy(f): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
lofty900:
what made him ignorant ? i'll also demand 4 a male child if it was me
then you're also ignorant
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by freecocoa(f): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
lofty900:
but i'm saying d truth na
Coco has told you all you need to know, you need to do some serious studying.
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by kennyman2000(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
This one is strong..
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by majalisa(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
MARKone:
there is nothing hidden under the sun..says the bible
Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Yet another friend.
She should tell her husband. How can a married women ignore doctors professional report only to taste her fertility with another man? Abeg make una carry una sef dey go o jare.

1 Like

Re: She cheated on her husband with another man by CSTR2: 12:53am On Aug 26, 2015
whoree

(1) (Reply)

I Am Up For Adoption / SOLD / Is My Fear Of Raising Kids In Nigeria Irrational?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.